It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd be savin time n dolla to import

is what i've been trying to say for the last month

Some of em are hella expensive though. Pit is whoa, and Rosalina and Shulk are wanted for much coin. I guess those are rare even in Europe.

Why do we have 32 pages on Amiibo quality. I never found my non peestain Link.

inb4 the thread gets renamed to "General Amiibo Discussion", or something along the lines of that.

Speaking of which, Bowser is the only Wave 3 amiibo I have seen in my area, other than my Shulk.

I managed to pick up a cheap Ike amiibo on ebay sorta by accident. I think we're less amiibo crazy over here in Europe so it's not too hard to pick up stuff that's been released.

I managed to pick up a cheap Ike amiibo on ebay sorta by accident. I think we're less amiibo crazy over here in Europe so it's not too hard to pick up stuff that's been released.

Various European Amazons are also selling Ike at its normal price.

My Gamestop had a ton of Toon Links and some Bowsers, no other wave 3's. Peculiarly, Peach is only $9.99 as opposed to everyone else being $12.99.

she's the most common of the amiibos and has been shelfwarming a lot. During boxing day sales here, every single amiibo was sold out including Mario but Peach had at least 17 laying around in every single store during that day.

Edited by kingddd

Yoink!

I dont have Peach so maybe ill pick one up if shes cheaper now.

I wish my work would sell Yoshi for $10! We have a lot of him. And Zelda. But only two Pikachus left. I'd like to pick both of those up. I've just got a feeling they'll be useful later. And I do like them both anyway.

Ike's gone up to a substantial £16.95 on Amazon UK. Looks like the number of people exporting it are having a toll on their stock. Glad I got mine weeks ago.

Also I tried preordering Lucina from Amazon JP. Looks like there's a problem with my delivery address, since it won't accept it for some reason.

"Your designated address, contains a commodity that can not be delivered in the delivery can not trade or your designated delivery method, the tempo. Shipping restrictions, Click here for details. Please confirm from, addressee, please change the shipping method."

Edited by Raven

I think with Amazon Japan they can't ship to you unless you use another delivery company. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I know they can't send stuff to the west directly. At least, I don't think so

I couldn't wade through all the Japanese and poor translations to change courier successfully. Never mind, I've set it so I get notified as soon as Lucina becomes available on Amazon UK. It worked for Ike at least, so I kinda trust this system.

Make an account at TENSO or something; a parcel forwarding service

Ship to the address TENSO gives you

have your shipment forwarded from TENSO's location to you. It's a PITA but it's afaik the only way to get amazon.jp to ship to people not in Japan

Two more days until I can get my Ike. Two more... I just hope I don't get an Ike with a bent Ragnell or anything. :P But if I do, well, gonna have to live with it. I mean, I'm a huge fan, I can't turn down his figure simply because of a little bent sword. lol

ALL IS DEDEDE!

[spoiler=Behold!!]

b1e909ade9c232955effd9705b033e51.png

It hath happened!

The Fearsome Foursome:

tumblr_nk8sxsYck01tipy0bo1_1280.jpg

I may end up with an Ike in the near future....so a Fearsome Fivesome may happen.

The wait for Dedede was excruciating but worth it.