It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey instead of bickering in thread about interpretations of game preferences, can we talk about more Amiibo related things?

1545d765ed.jpg

Stop by select Best Buy stores from 1PM-4PM (local time) on 3/7 to try out the New Nintendo 3DS™ XL system with amiibo™ figures in the Super Smash Bros.™ for Nintendo 3DS game. Plus, you can also play the Nintendo 3DS games everyone is talking about, The Legend of Zelda™: Majora’s Mask 3D and Monster Hunter™4 Ultimate.

Be sure to bring your Nintendo 3DS™ system with you for the chance to get a special Mii™ character of The Legend of Zelda™: Majora's Mask 3D Producer, Mr. Aonuma, and collect Mii characters to fill puzzle panels in Puzzle Swap and help out in StreetPass™ Mii Plaza™ games. You can also enhance StreetPass-enabled games like Super Smash Bros.™ for Nintendo 3DSand receive the Ogre’s Wig for Animal Crossing™: New Leaf.

We’ll also have special offers for those in attendance and fun giveaways, while supplies last.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/IDhTUqFI2NqZpI-1R9nydgtUBRtW3BiS

No, I wouldn't like it, but I also wouldn't go complaining to them and calling them an entitled prat.

But you have complained about people not liking things you like or people liking things you have liked before, so sometimes you do this.

Why should people who like Splatoon even care about my opinion? They should just go enjoy the game instead of worrying about people that aren't interested in it.

By that logic, you shouldn't care about the opinions of people who dislike what you like. But I've still seen you get upset that people don't like what you like. Also, people generally don't like it when people put down things that they like, especially when said person doesn't even know anything about it. For example, I would get pretty upset if you started calling Etrian Odyssey a waste of a series because it's boring to you, even though I could go enjoy the game instead of being upset.

And I still do not see how I was coming off the way you're describing. I simply said I hope the rumor is false because I'm not interested in Splatoon. Not that I think Nintendo should only cater to me. There's a big difference. People have said a bunch of times that they hope certain Smash rumors were false. I never saw anyone complain about them.

The problem is that you said you hoped the rumor was false. You didn't want the Splatoon rumor to be true because YOU personally didn't want it. Why would you ever hope it would be false? By hoping it's false, you're basically spitting in the faces of everyone who wants it to be true by saying, "I hope you don't get what you want." Because for the rumor to be false, the people want it to be true are disappointed. And why does it bother you so personally if Splatoon has an amiibo lineup or not? It's not like it's confirmed to be taking away time from something you actually want.

Seriously, why are you all even making such a big deal out of this? It's just causing needless thread derailing. And you know what, I'm sick of this happening, so I'm just done with this conversation. I'm moving on.

It's a bit of the way you conduct yourself or come off as, Ana. You might think it's not a big deal and you may be sick of it happening, but in a way we are ALL sick of this happening. Again, I only ask you to choose your words more carefully because you're going to offend or bother people with how you phrase things without meaning it. And also … if this has happened multiple times, at some point it stops becoming JUST the other person's problem. You have to see if anything you're doing is also causing this if it keeps on happening over and over again.

Hey instead of bickering in thread about interpretations of game preferences, can we talk about more Amiibo related things?

1545d765ed.jpg

I wonder when the amiibo peripheral for older 3DS models is coming out. Leik, i kinda want one for me and my niece. (shes been using her Pikachu amiibo on her friend's Wii U.) A Majora's Mask amiibo would whomp, but i doubt that'll be a thing. I hope Villager gets a reprint for AC:NL.

Man, if only I was interested in either of those games...

Whoa. Back up. Not even interested in Majora's Mask? I thought you liked Zelda.

Stop. We're done. No more arguing with Ana about what she thinks of Splatoon amiibos. And Ana, don't talk about Splatoon amiibos anymore. You're entitled to your opinion, whatever, but no one wants to hear it. Stop.

Whoa. Back up. Not even interested in Majora's Mask? I thought you liked Zelda.

Don't start this here, either.

Stop. We're done. No more arguing with Ana about what she thinks of Splatoon amiibos. And Ana, don't talk about Splatoon amiibos anymore. You're entitled to your opinion, whatever, but no one wants to hear it. Stop.

Don't start this here, either.

I actually wasnt being antagonistic. I was wondering about her interest in Majora's Mask. /shrug

Does anyone with the New 3DS know if you can use amiibos in Smash 3DS local multiplayer?

Good question. Someone on reddit seems to have that answer.

Well, it's simple. Just because I like Zelda doesn't mean I like every single game in the series. Majora's Mask was one of the games I did not like at all.

So, the link to those supposed Splatoon, Jigglypuff, and Greninja Amiibo got taken down.

Either Nintendo told them to do so and they were real, or it was fake and the site just had it up to attract traffic. Huh.

1545d765ed.jpg

Doing this if I can.

So, the link to those supposed Splatoon, Jigglypuff, and Greninja Amiibo got taken down.

Either Nintendo told them to do so and they were real, or it was fake and the site just had it up to attract traffic. Huh.

Hype factor. I'ma just guess and say it's fake.

Man, if only I was interested in either of those games...

Mario Party 10 shouldn't get its own line of amiibo because I'm not getting the game. Most of these characters already have one amiibo, so they shouldn't bother making more of the same characters.

Toad is also such an insignificant character, why the hell is he getting his own amiibo? Jeez, Nintendo.

I'm hoping I get my Ike on the 20th when the SMB series Amiibos come out, but I'm not getting my hopes up that high. I can't believe how unlucky I was here... I've had that Ike on order since Dec. 8th, and I bet you anything that some people that ordered him later than I did got one. Really no fair. What happened to first come, first serve, Nintendo?

Although, I did see that some people got even more unlucky, and had their Ike orders get lost in the mail. But this is why I set my preorders to be picked up in the store rather than shipped to my house.

They don't seem to offer these things in the order of the people that ordered them.

Dang, I know that sucks. My brother's Ike was delayed until spring too. We ordered it on the December 29, though. So, that's understandable. But your situation is just plain awful :(

Aww, hope your dad feels better soon! I remember when my mom had surgery. Except, I was 11 or so, I felt much more scared than I probably would currently.

She does, doesn't she? The mail comes today at 4 PM EST, so I'm hoping for the best. For the past 2 days, I was stalking the mail carrier, and my neighbors would look through my window, I'm just sitting there staring at the mail guy XD.

XD

Just checked my mail!

Still, no Rosalina amiibo :( HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THIS GO? I'M WAITING!

BUT, my Smash CDs came! Much better quality than the YouTube uploaded soundtracks. There's not every single soundtrack... but holy cow, "Xenoblade Chronicles Medley" and "You Will Know Our Names" sound so lovely.

And yeah, Peach, Rosalina, Captain Falcon, Fox, Diddy Kong, Pac Man, Charizard, and Little Mac made it onto the back cover (the silhouettes)!

Shulk, Ike, Olimar, Greninja, Ganondorf, Pit, Dedede, and Yoshi made it onto the inside cover! No ZSS or Zelda... but I'm here for the music, not the cover! I bet they would've looked awesome though.

It's a bit hard to pick and choose, since the names are "Track 1", "Track 2", etc. And when you click on it, the title is in Japanese.

This is my reaction to Nintendo for not sending meeee no download codes for Mewtwo yet. -.-

Quick question. When your Rosalina amiibo arrived, was she delivered through your mailbox, or did someone come and ring your doorbell to deliver it?

If you live in an apartment, they drop it off at the office for you to pick up there.
It would be stupid for them to leave it by your door as someone can take it if your not home.

I just realised I want a Jigglypuff amiibo.

All the Puff.

*Giggling*

That's meeeeeeeeeee. XDDD

Well, I guess I'm done arguing with Ana. Instead of realizing why her posts are wrong and say she is sorry she'll go out of her way to convince everyone she never did anything wrong, so why bother?

I'm wondering though about the rumor. Maybe the Inkling could be a Smash DLC character and the amiibo is actually part of the Smash Bros. line? Who knows?

That's what I thought of who would be one of the DLC's for smash as the Toad amiibo gave it away, but found out that he's not compatible with the game, so he won't get in. -.-

-----

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/23/mewtwo-announced-for-super-smash-bros-wii-u

Just found out that he's still in Dev in America. He's only available right now if you live in Europe and have got the 72 CD's song pack.

Edited by PuffPuff

I caved in and decided to order Ike off Amazon. Gonna be waiting 'til either the twenty-third of this month, as far as the twenty-second of NEXT MONTH.

lucina's falchion will probably be bent as well...

i probably won't get any amiibos unless jigglypuff gets one.

Edited by ID Thanatos

I have a question for Sheik amiibo owners: does your Sheik have a kind of upturned nose? I can't take a picture of it because my camera doesn't like how small amiibos are but like, her nose looks like it's being pushed up a little. I'm not complaining cause I think it's kinda cute but I'm wondering if anyone else noticed it on theirs. Thanks in advance!

Reddit debunked that Lucina thing because of the Japanese box. It's a reseller or something, not Amazon themselves. If preorders for SSB set 4 had gone up in the US for real, I'm pretty sure we'd see American boxes. And don't you think the other set 4 figures would show up too?

I have a question for Sheik amiibo owners: does your Sheik have a kind of upturned nose? I can't take a picture of it because my camera doesn't like how small amiibos are but like, her nose looks like it's being pushed up a little. I'm not complaining cause I think it's kinda cute but I'm wondering if anyone else noticed it on theirs. Thanks in advance!

Nah, sorry! It's so hard for me to see her nose! All I see is her infinity scarf and bandages XD!

She has pretty red eyes though, and her hair color in her amiibo is much more yellower / blonder than her in-game appearance and official artwork. But I'm glad for that. I think her hair actually yellow is much nicer.

B4tK3Z.gif
WHATTTT.
WHY were none of us informed that these be out now unless these were from Europe.
Edited by PuffPuff