It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find one of those Super Mario Peach amiibos is a nightmare...

Peach is very common in my area. Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and Bowser are everywhere. For some reason regular Mario is rare in my local stores.

Regular SMB Mario isn't technically available yet (except if you buy the Mario Party 10 Bundle), but he will be on April 3. At which point he will probably be everywhere.

Also, my Dedede came today, but apparently I have to be there when they deliver it and sign for this one (probably because it came from Japan), and I was working. So, I guess I have to go pick that one up at the post office (and probably the same for Wii Fit Trainer from Germany).

Edited by ClevelandSteve

d96a521af3.png

C'mon Meat Night!

If you're hungry for non-Unicorns:

[spoiler=Best Buy.com]Sheik

Sonic

Toon Link

Bowser

[spoiler=Toys R Us.com]SMB-Yoshi

SMB-Luigi

SMB-Peach

SMB-Bowser

Yoshi/DK/Peach for 10.99

Other commons like Pikachu/Mario/Link/Luigi/Zelda

[spoiler=Gamestop.com]SMB-Yoshi

SMB-Bowser

SMB-Luigi

Sonic

Mega Man

Toon Link

Sheik

Other Commons like Pikachu/Mario/etc nothing special

etc you don't care about these probably; if you want them i'm sure you already do. What about the good stuff, Elie?

WELLLLL

Check Gamestop too, for this;

59e5aa3936.png

Odds of Shulk being close to you in GameStop are low as heck, but hell, it's 1 click for dat 1%.

Captain Falcon at certain Hastings; check their site and punch in your Zip to see if one's close to you. No online purchases.

[spoiler=Also Pit Rage, thanks Nintendo.com for the recommendation to purchase $68 Pit]

4292ef851f.jpg

c7331d463f.png

b21cc0ec91.jpg

They really don't want to make anymore. But...I can just get the card anyway. Sonic, Mega Man and Wii Fit trainer I can get for just about at retail. So...those I'll get the figurines for. Shulk says "Not Available". The shipment hasn't arrived yet.

nPrwpk.jpg
FBreCK.jpg
GfC49m.jpg
*Giggle*
Yoshi joins the family. :D
Edited by PuffPuff

Do yuo mean American WiiFitTrainer at Retail?

I don't think it's an American one...

But...I saw it for 19.99 yesterday...it's now at 21 dollars.

Edited by PuffPuff

fd6ae72661.jpg

Guess who stopped by from Wisconsin! Cost me one Gold Mario trade. Only missing Lucario of the StoreExclusives now, and hopefully I'll net that trade tomorrow :D

fd6ae72661.jpg

Guess who stopped by from Wisconsin! Cost me one Gold Mario trade. Only missing Lucario of the StoreExclusives now, and hopefully I'll net that trade tomorrow :D

Very nice I'm trying to get one of my own someday as well although I'm saving for some of the Wave 4's.

Yeah, I'd like to get my hands on a Meta Knight someday too. But places here have shitty Amiibo stock, so even trading for one doesn't seem possible... I haven't been to our Toys R Us, but Best Buy, Target, and Walmart have teeny tiny selections. GameStop is a little better, but not by much. Didn't even have Toad. That's why I had to order him online. Even my gold Mario was an online preorder, because I felt that I'd have no chance to buy one in any of the Walmarts here. I'd be surprised if they got more than 4-6 of them each. The GameStop I preordered Ike at only got two of him. My work hasn't gotten the SMB line on the floor yet, but knowing them, they probably have a bunch of Amiibos sitting in the stockroom. I overheard that we got Mario Party 10 in a couple days before the 20th, but they're still not on the floor yet as far as I've seen. Typical AAFES. >_>

It sucks being a collector in NC. :( Yet I hear about restocks and big bunches of stock in places out west! Why are us eastern US folk being left high and dry? And why are unicorns only being restocked at Nintendo World? Not everybody fucking lives near there...

Edited by Anacybele

It sucks being a collector in NC. :( Yet I hear about restocks and big bunches of stock in places out west! Why are us eastern US folk being left high and dry? And why are unicorns only being restocked at Nintendo World? Not everybody fucking lives near there...

Because you guys are not California.

Also, Shin is finally about to get rid of his Marth and Villager amiibos. We're supposed to dump them onto my friend, whom we're meeting later today.

[3/26/15 1:57:40 PM] Shin: please save me from Villager
I put down my preorder for EO2:U last night at GameStop, but they still don't seem to have preorders for amiibo wave 4 yet. Oh well.

MnBpLp.jpg

0VUe7p.jpg

5yWW9v.jpg

This amiibo costed 12.99. Gets Quickfire since it don't have sense to charge up the bow to make Power Bow useful. Smash Ball Retention for preventing from losing the smash ball if getting hit sometimes. Improved Escapeability for getting stunned and grabbed for less time. Double Final Smash until I can get him Critical hit. The badges that have them are the rarest in the entire game. Out of all of playing Smash 4 for both versions, only found one which Dr.Mario could wear but already fed it to my Marth amiibo.

IbPmem.jpg

PNev4V.jpg

ElRmwq.jpg

MVgRAv.jpg

Gets Improved Speed for his fitting character. Lifesteal for everytime that he gets his morsel and Power Up After Eating gives him the all boost 1.33x (Str, Def and Speed) effect for 20 sec after eating a piece of food. Used Ver 2 for this.

czSF0Q.jpg

Skills this time to make his Speed, Jump and Smash Monado arts alot better.

cVlBiD.jpg

kMnvnD.jpg

TaGPDq.jpg

With this combination, she's frustrating and very hard to swat along with her better power whenever attacking in the air. Her increased lateral air movement makes her move 1.25x faster whenever moving in the air along with her 85 Speed stat to make her very difficult to hit. Amiibo ver 1 was used with this alt.

cOoajq.jpg

A5cPHX.jpg

Making her alot different than with the other amiibo of her. Lessened 5 power and Speed to help even the latter for others to have a chance for this Cleric set. Rosalina even can possibly be defeated too with the combo that I've given her, but it makes it so that my fav characters no longer be a joke anymore and to make them much more formidable. She's still hard to swat like her other one to allow her to heal to make it worse. This is Nurse Peach by the way. Amiibo ver 2 of her was used with this alt. I now need to get another Rosalina and Peach ver 1 for the Mario Party game!

...And now to get Sonic for retail, so I give him the highest speed stat than any of my other fighters in the game!

Edited by PuffPuff

So I've been pestering my local GameStop (whoopsie) and I've kinda became infamous there. In fact, I once went in and the employes already shouted, "Nope, no Marth amiibo yet."

Apparently, upon striking up chat with them, Marth isn't to be restocked until May...?

Keep being a pest then. When Marth finally does come in, they'll be like, "Hey we should probably keep one aside for that guy who keeps asking for it."

Keep being a pest then. When Marth finally does come in, they'll be like, "Hey we should probably keep one aside for that guy who keeps asking for it."

Haha, that's actually not a bad idea. The employees there are nice, always wearing smiles.

Perhaps it has to do something with gaming sometimes being underappreciated: so when they see a fellow gamer, like me (maybe? Haha) they feel a connection, or something.

But I wanna go back and ask them where they heard about the May restock thing. I'm getting an amiibo of my bloody main, blast it!

!EDIT!: HRNNG. SO, I CAN'T DOUBLE POST, BUT: www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/30u0dz/videogamesplusca_wave_4_placeorders_posted/

Edited by ~Silver

I hope this means preorders will be up everywhere soon. Lucina seems to always be the first one to sell out whenever preorders opened up anywhere else in the world (North America is the only place without Wave 4 preorders yet), which makes me kinda nervous. I might have to pay the scalper price for her.

If I get lucky, though, I now have enough Gamestop store credit to buy the entire Wave 4. Hopefully I'll actually be able to do that.

In other news, still no Wii Fit Trainer being delivered. It's still not technically out of the range provided by Ebay (last Tuesday to this Thursday), but I'm starting to wonder about it since the seller marked it as shipped at about the same time as my Dedede. Is there any reason an import from Japan would get here nearly a week before one from Germany?