It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

Also, this is the boxart of Lucina's amiibo

Notice anything missing? I'm slightly irked at this, which is weird because I normally wouldn't be.

It's been like that for a while since the high res version was leaked online.

Warning 16mb image

http://www.pidgi.net/wiki/images/9/9d/Lucina_-_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS_and_Wii_U.png

Don't know if the amiibo will actually have her proper brand eyes though. I highly doubt it considering how small the amiibos are. The figma on the other hand does have her brand no problem.

[spoiler=Look who arrived!]

tumblr_nmrjavkUtD1tipy0bo1_540.jpg

Wow! Such Ike! Big thanks to Shin and Boron.

Why does that Ike look more terrifying in picture than it did when we actually saw it in person

MORE IKE AMIIBOS ARE ON THE WAY FOR NA. :D Meta Knight Amiibos too!

See here! New CPSIAs were found for him, Marth, Meta Knight, and some commons (why... Our stores are still full of them. Restock other rares first, seriously. >_>).

I'm going to get my Ike after all! YEAAAAH! And hopefully I'll be able to order one of those Meta Knights!

(what does CPSIA mean, btw?)

Edited by Anacybele

It doesn't hurt to ask someone either. I'm unsure if I can actually Google it anyway. To the search engine, it might just be some random letters.

Edited by Anacybele

lol kon

I'm glad Ike made it to Floki, bondage free at that! Must have pulled a Houdini or something to get out of that electrical tape without even the slightest bit of goo on his biceps!

And those are some biceps the manufacturers gave the Ike Amiibo! They're so muscley! I can't wait to touch them when I get my Ike. ^^ lol

Kon: Thanks for clarifying. Although, since I was posting, I just figured why not throw in the question while I'm doing that...

Yeah, I put in a preorder for Ike before the whole amiibo situation got crazy but my gamestop didn't get enough stock to fill preorders and I got shafted and I'm hoping I can actually get it now cause I paid and everything ;_;

Nintendo.UK has DORF/Dark Pit/ZSS/Paletuna preorders up (Main Amiibo Page for Nintendo UK store online)

Ganondorf Nope nvm Sold Out

Dark Pit Nope nvm Sold Out

Palutena Nope nvm Sold Out

Zero Suit Samus Nope nvm Sold Out

Also, they have Ike, but it's One per customer

Nintendo.co.UK does not ship to US, nor does it ship to Forwarding service locations (according to their code of conduct).

Edited by Sara.

pZKyOv.jpg

27OeH0.jpg

7SiY9O.jpg

gXBiug.jpg

TxodGB.jpg

OEKfKF.jpg

*Wink*

Another Unicorn obtained for only 19.99 with no shipping charge. Only will buy if the prices aren't too insane.

yTo0Gi.jpg

There is the warning!

The Replay Saved Data Warning!

CNDD1Z.jpg

BOGpky.jpg

Here is the fastest fighter of the game! It only did mostly on how a CPU 9 does. But...I got this for retail. 12.94 at Walmart. ...And abilities to get him to zip faster than a Jack Rabbit on a hot greasy griddle.

Sonic

Ma2qCF.jpg

For 12.94 at Walmart and did the same as a CPU 9 opponent. Abilities to suit him.

Megaman

QbyjOv.jpg

Y5Id6P.jpg

Got for 12.99 at Gamestop and it did what anyone else would do. It is quite formidable in addition to taking and increasing damage while in the air in addition to not being able to flinch while it does smash attacks. I taught them to it to make this ability useful.

Kirby

v7Q9qo.jpg

HfhF3K.jpg

Used the regular amiibo ver 2 of him and is fitting for what he does. Got for 12.99 by pickup at Gamestop.

Mario

2Xb4R0.jpg

hDWBCR.jpg

bX6agt.jpg

9ZL2n9.jpg

The effect of the Improved Trade-Off Attack that he needs since he hardly has any meteor effecting smash moves!

f1At92.jpg

It is very formidable and can use everything with good timing. Got this for retail for 12.94

Toon Link

mZqJlG.jpg

dyS3nu.jpg

OEglAS.jpg

GYqxfM.jpg

I've decided to call her Athena in the end since that is how brutal that this amiibo fights.

-----

It has learned to use the Deep Breathing with good timing along with the Sweeping rapid hitting Sun Salutation. Hoop Hurricane hit rapidly, but doesn't go as high as the regular hoop. It uses soccer balls with good timing as well. This amiibo is awesome. Seeing it battle at LV50 really shows that this amiibo is a true unicorn and that it is awesome if you can get one. This amiibo costed me 19.99 with no shipping charge now that they are charging it for around 40 dollars.

Wii Fit Trainer

(Please click the Show button. It isn't just that paragraph.)

Edited by PuffPuff

6e43ae4031.jpg

Worth noting gamestop announcing a release for 8/1/2015 on Ikemiibo

DDD for 7/1/2015 too?

7e097b81a7.jpg

Edited by Sara.

6e43ae4031.jpg

Worth noting gamestop announcing a release for 8/1/2015 on Ikemiibo

DDD for 7/1/2015 too?

7e097b81a7.jpg

The King Dedede one is mine for retail. Gonna ensure to not miss this one!

-----

r2sjAb.jpg
mpXbhL.jpg
Most wanted ones and will have to find a good bargain for the Pit and Dark Pit ones. These are available to buy at E-Bay right now!
Edited by PuffPuff

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/amiibo-wave-4-importing-just-got-a-lot-harder/

Have some bad news. Amazon is no longer allowing us to buy wave 4 on their foreign sites which is even worse with Nintendo giving us niche stocks. Why do they hate us so much?