It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

You mean for GameStop, people will have to go to one of their stores just to order it online? That doesn't make any sense to me.

That's what they did with the Wave 4 bundle orders (before everything crashed). You had to order it In-Store, and by the time orders were made open to the public, some 2 hours later, virtualyl everything except Wario was completely sold out. That's how I was able to get what I got, and the staff there were sharing e-mails with us that came from Corporate mentioning that the site wouldn't have Ness + others until like 4pm that day

Edited by Sara.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what they did with the Wave 4 bundle orders (before everything crashed). You had to order it In-Store, and by the time orders were made open to the public, some 2 hours later, virtualyl everything except Wario was completely sold out. That's how I was able to get what I got, and the staff there were sharing e-mails with us that came from Corporate mentioning that the site wouldn't have Ness + others until like 4pm that day

I remember Wario going quickly that day, right after Lucina/Robin...

Oh wow. xP

On another topic, my favorite hero is looking sexier. <3 (one on the right. Reprint from this month at Nintendo World. Not my photo, obviously)

h4afw5F.jpg

Although... His sword arm is a bit smaller too for some reason. But still hot!

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I agree! ^^ I'm more hyped for my delayed preorder now, if it's going to look like that reprint! God must think I deserve a better-looking Ike than those in the first batch. :P

Damn it, I missed Amazon MSRP Marth again. -_-

Good thing I can stay up late tonight, no work in the morning.

Heh, I do love him a lot and I'm a good girl! XD

And, well, I've honestly been kinda Amiibo blessed ever since that delay happened. I landed gold Mario, then Robin, and then that Captain Falcon right at work. I also got Wii Fit Trainer after getting money for my birthday and of course, I found that Lucario for less than $30. I feel like this is all compensation for that delay too. :P

I haven't seen SMB Luigi anywhere. I saw one in one GameStop here. That's it. I've not seen Ike anywhere, of course.

Also, you ignored the part where I said that Palutena is also likely to be an exclusive in the US and requires a really detailed paint job. Thus, she will take longer to reproduce than other figures. Also, months of production do mean something. They don't mean EVERYTHING, but they do mean something.

Already happened with the Gold Mario that was a US retailed exclusive!

Well, Chrom and Lucina can be incredibly good Snipers in FE13 mostly because of Dual Strike+ (highest Dual Strike rates in the game, with ~100% chance of activation if paired with their S-supports and have Limit Break equipped) and that they can go Aether + Luna on top of that.

Seen the Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser ones (all SMB amiibo) at the Gamestop store close to the college campus I go to.

Plus Lunatic+ screams for you to have them, or common Counter retaliation will be a real bugger. -.-

Nintendo just announced that Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, Pit, Rosalina, Sonic, and Megaman will be getting new batches in the Japanese market. Keep an eye out if you're interested in them.

Only for Japan AGAIN?? What the fuck, that's total BS. Amiibo sell far better out here and Nintendo has even acknowledged this. Are they on crack or something? The only confirmed restock we have are Marth, Ike, and Meta Knight. I mean, I'm not looking to buy any of those in that Japanese announcement, but others in the US might.

...Or could it be that they don't want to see the merchandise off the shelves in seconds as they're sick of it already.

At least you get restocks! Here in the UK, I haven't heard anything about amiibo being restocked!

Shocking as Nintendo loves the UK more than America.

What? There won't be ANY at Target, Toys R Us, GameStop, etc? That is super bullshit.

I did see on Reddit that I missed those Amazon Marths though. Ugh, I was on my way home from work. -_-

Also, Sakurai doesn't have any control over Amiibo restocks. The proof is that even he has had trouble finding them. He said so himself.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/01/25/even-super-smash-bros-creator-masahiro-sakurai-is-having-trouble-getting-his-hands-on-amiibos.aspx

Yep.

Right here...

Oh.

Cuz, I had no idea how wave 4 was ordered since they were not even put up on their site to order.

Heh, I do love him a lot and I'm a good girl! XD

And, well, I've honestly been kinda Amiibo blessed ever since that delay happened. I landed gold Mario, then Robin, and then that Captain Falcon right at work. I also got Wii Fit Trainer after getting money for my birthday and of course, I found that Lucario for less than $30. I feel like this is all compensation for that delay too. :P

It was shocking that lots and lots were still around for a few days in my area before they were gone! At least he is getting respected enough to not get sold out instantly. ^_^

xdvUCR.jpg

Gamestop is down again?! What the hell?

http://kotaku.com/website-will-track-amiibo-stock-so-you-dont-have-to-1684139076

News

http://amiibotrackr.com/

Source

Now the site has built a place where you can track amiibo since they are so hard to get. Very useful that you don't have to go looking yourself for them.

Edited by Pan_Chan

Shocking as Nintendo loves the UK more than America.

I've been told by an employee at GAME that they only get sent enough amiibos to fill pre-orders (which is why I'll be pre-ordering Mr. Game & Watch as soon as he's announced).

Pit and Fox are available for 1296 JPY at AmiAmi!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-008583-S001&page=top

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-008572-S001&page=top

It is from Japan so shipping will take a few weeks unless you get express shipping (EMS), but at least you can now get Pit at MSRP! You can only preorder one of each though. At least there are some stores taking measure to curb scalping.

What's the shipping cost? I need to refill my Paypal Account before I can try to buy >.<

My little Mac just got confirmed as shipped from jsub-culture ($20 w/ shipping)...here's hoping it's not a scam

Edited by Sara.

What's the shipping cost? I need to refill my Paypal Account before I can try to buy >.<

My little Mac just got confirmed as shipped from jsub-culture ($20 w/ shipping)...here's hoping it's not a scam

Amiami has the most cheapest shipping option available. Whenever I order a single figma there, it costs 580 to 680 jpy for a single one.

That's BS, you can't have decimal amounts of Amiibo, that makes no sense. Also, those are insanely low quantities for all of those, even Jigglypuff. Why would Target order so little?

Having More Pac-Man than many of the others makes no sense to me either. Yes, he's very-well known overall, but only with older audiences. Amiibo are geared towards kids, who likely won't recognize him well because he's from long before their time. I myself didn't even know he existed until a few years ago.

Edited by Anacybele

That's BS, you can't have decimal amounts of Amiibo, that makes no sense. Also, those are insanely low quantities for all of those, even Jigglypuff. Why would Target order so little?

That's just an average (If one store got 3 robins and another got 4, that would average out to 3.5 a store).

Has anyone here been successful at getting Marth from Amazon? He appeared twice within the last hour (missed him both times...).

Not I, though I have an Auto-F5 thing refreshing for "all Marths" every 9 seconds.

Oh, and welcome back SilverP~

Edited by Sara.