It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

So I finally had the chance to play with Amiibo Tap to see what random demo games that I get from my Amiibos

Mario - Super Mario Bros 3

Luigi - Super Mario Kart

Kirby - Kirby's Adventure

Sonic - Donkey Kong

Megaman - Kid Icarus

Captain Falcon - Mach Rider

Pikachu - Super Mario Bros

Marth - Metroid

Ike - Kirby Superstar

Lucina - Zelda A Link to the Past

Robin - Super Mario World

I laughed pretty historically the first time I scanned my murth and I got Metroid.

Heh, I've started using Amiibo Tap too! When I first booted it up, I was thinking "it'd be funny if the very first game I unlock is Super Metroid since I watched some gameplay of that the other day."

And what was the first game I unlocked? Super Metroid. OMG. XD

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Falcon - Mach Rider

Hahaha, the Melee feels are real~

Walked into GameStop last week in the off chance of finding a GameCube controller adapter.

Walked out with Ike Amiibo, I actually couldn't believe my luck.

Dang, nice find! Did you get the last one there?

Mine and my sis's amiibos together. (sorry its a bit grainy)

I love those stands~

Pit and Fox have been in stock at Play Asia these past few days, might be a nice chance to pick them up.

I can't wait for the hunt on the 29th~ Jigglypuff and Greninja, let's go!

My friend and I are still trying to decide whether going to Meijer or Walmart would be better for midnight release... I'm not sure if there would be that much of a difference.

Mine and my sis's amiibos together. (sorry its a bit grainy)

20150524_125642.jpg

Wow! You guys have so many! Is one side yours, and the others hers?

I wish my sister were more into video games. Then I wouldn't have to collect alone... but for now, I'm glad my brother also is on the hunt!

I wish my sister were more into video games. Then I wouldn't have to collect alone... but for now, I'm glad my brother also is on the hunt!

Better being able to collect alone in peace -- my parents got annoyed with international mail.

I wish I had a sibling that liked Amiibo too, but the only one I live with is a dumb half-brother that only plays Xbox these days...

But that's still an awesome collection between you and your sis, Taco. ^^

I love those stands~

Thanks the plastic one holds a bunch and you can find it on Amazon for cheap. The wooden one is one I got off of Etsy from this guy. He makes them in multiple colors and sizes.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/225893192/amiibo-display-stand-medium?ref=related-4

Awesome quality and highly recommended.

They're kinda mixed in there I tried to sort them by game she owns Zelda, Peach, Rosalina, Pikachu and Kirby. The rest I got.

Edited by LordTaco42

943ab1025b.jpg

Special One-Day deal at BestBuy. This stacks with your GCU membership, and if you have a GCU membership then it's ~$24 for 3 amiibo. Qualifies for Free Shipping (even though Shipping is normally free after $35). Go bulk up on those commons, this is probably the best New amiibo deal offered anywhere thus far, next to Toys R' Us' B2G1 deal a few months back that hasn't been seen in a while.

909ab6554a.png

Deal includes:

SSB:
  • Bowser
  • Sonic
  • Luigi
  • Diddy
  • Zelda
  • Sheik
  • Mario
  • Pikachu
SMB:
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Peach
Edited by Elieson

amiibo trailer for Yoshi's Woolly World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlBR2dJ_mGw&feature=youtu.be

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/603154392741740544

the mario one already looks pretty terrifying. Judging by the twitter that means all the amiibos will work in this game? Oh man, I can't wait to see all the designs.

Every amiibo except Toad, Splatoon and the Pokemon ones (idk why) work with Wooly World.

The Mario one is really scary looking.

Edited by stick

News!

Nintendo World Store in NYC has a stock update for the following:

8728b8a5ab.jpg

If you're in the area, I will pay you to buy me some of those!

News!

Nintendo World Store in NYC has a stock update for the following:

8728b8a5ab.jpg

If you're in the area, I will pay you to buy me some of those!

COOL! looks like living in new jersey finally has a purpose!

Would you actually? I might consider that, should I ever visit New York anytime soon!

I have my paypal account restocked and I would rather offer up my $ to fellow SF'goers than whoever randoms exist out there.

Oh man... If I could put an Ike pattern on my wooly Yoshi, that'd be so adorable. XD

Luigi though... If that Mario one is anything to go by... Yeah. o.o

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I was able to purchase a Robin amiibo with the help of a friend having kickass connections

I still paid $30 for it, but it's free SAL shipping from Japan so that's a lot better than I could have ever hoped for, especially considering it's so damn hard finding Robin now

Now I just have to pray my Lucina amiibo doesn't get cancelled and I will have all the FE amiibos!

I should have all the FE Amiibo I want too! I already have Ike and Marth, and Robin is on pre-order. Best Buy just needs to ship it alreadyyy.

So I did that 3-4-30 deal and now have a complete Wave 3, and with paid preorders I have a complete Wave 4 (all American because America!)

Got myself a SMB Yoshi and Bowser, so my only missing SMB amiibo are Petch, Weegee and Marro

Hey, if you're having trouble finding those three for some reason, Sara, we have them where I work (Peach and Luigi anyway, can't remember if I saw Mario there, but he probably is). I can buy them for you and ship them to you in return for a Meta Knight if I decide to take you up on that offer you gave me sometime ago. :)

Also, what the hell, people on Reddit are saying that their Walmart preorders from April 22 have shipped, but my Charizard hasn't! And it was ordered on that day too. :/