It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally speaking, I don't mind the sword tilt. As long as the quality is acceptable, I'll roll with it.

The above image isn't the best quality, but they must be bringing the next batch out pretty soon. I'd like to get Sonic and Ike.

Not that you're guaranteed to find one even if you do have a Target. X_X I agree though, Rosalina is still looking quite nice. Unlike Peach, her head seems to be shaped well.

Ooh, Rosalina and Luma look great! ^^

I wish preorders for her were available right now... And that the nearest Target to me wasn't all the way across town. But I know some others who want her are worse off (like you, Florina. Sucks that you don't have a Target at all. D:), so I'll be grateful if I do manage to get my hands on her.

Not that you're guaranteed to find one even if you do have a Target. X_X I agree though, Rosalina is still looking quite nice. Unlike Peach, her head seems to be shaped well.

We have no Target in the UK or Europe. I'm curious how this will turn out.

What?! That guy is a bastard! And this affects me because I want Rosalina and I recently decided that I want to get Robin. What sucks most about this is that he isn't actually doing anything illegal, just being an ass ALL because he hates some characters. You don't see me saying I'm going to buy all the Lucina figures because I hate her. That's just immature, mean, and unfair to the people who want her. If I can respect that Lucina fans want her (despite how much they may annoy me at times), this guy should respect them too.

Carter isn't going to like this either because she wants ZSS and Rosalina. So I'm saying this for her and myself. THIS GUY IS AN ASS.

Edited by Anacybele

And it's Mariotehplumber

Of course it is

Only he would ever try to pull off a stunt that stupid

Edited by Mastergabe2000