It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm debating getting ZSS leaning towards not because I already own this beauty right here which is licensed by Nintendo as well.

2_3545.jpg?itok=LP4eTBcS

Plus I gotta budget out for Gannondorf and others. Already put down on Ness and Palutena though.

Edited by LordTaco42

I'm debating getting ZSS leaning towards not because I already own this beauty right here which is licensed by Nintendo as well.

2_3545.jpg?itok=LP4eTBcS

Plus I gotta budget out for Gannondorf and others. Already put down on Ness and Palutena though.

Should have made her amiibo like this. This is so much more detailed and better than her actual one.

All I'm finding are ones that are ranged frm 150 to over 200 dollars on E-Bay. lol

I'll pass. At least they're 160 dollars on Amazon.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/metroid-samus-aran-zero-suit-18-scale-pvc-figure/109602

These were only 73 dollars but probably didn't last a minute. They are having a different style Lucina amiibo too which these will be gone even faster than the other one.

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

All I'm finding are ones that are ranged frm 150 to over 200 dollars on E-Bay. lol

I'll pass. At least they're 160 dollars on Amazon.

http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/metroid-samus-aran-zero-suit-18-scale-pvc-figure/109602

These were only 73 dollars but probably didn't last a minute. They are having a different style Lucina amiibo too which these will be gone even faster than the other one.

Damn I must have gotten ridiculously lucky I ordered mine back in December and got it for $80 from Amazon...

Should have made her amiibo like this. This is so much more detailed and better than her actual one.

they really could not considering the size of the dang thing. This one is mine for comparison. It's much easier to make details with a size of a statue at 1/8th scale versus a trading figure size which an amiibo is.

Saber is just there to compare the size of the potential Lucina figma that is releasing soon.

CHG4KJJW0AAj3pS.jpg

Not to get too off topic but didn't that Lucina Figma get delayed again back to June 30th now?

yes and there is still no updates on it. Considering this is their 4th delay. I suspect it will be delayed again. It would be a miracle if they announced it is being released the week before the 30th.

Anyways, yeah the amiibos are pretty much trading figures at this point which is why they're so reasonably priced. Now if only there was enough supplies.

yes and there is still no updates on it. Considering this is their 4th delay. I suspect it will be delayed again. It would be a miracle if they announced it is being released the week before the 30th.

Anyways, yeah the amiibos are pretty much trading figures at this point which is why they're so reasonably priced. Now if only there was enough supplies.

Damn. That's a bummer. Still to have licensed figures from Nintendo is something I doubt will happen again. Although now there are fakes coming not only from Brazil but from the counterfeit capital of the world China. They're also surprisingly well frauded too especially the Mario and Pikachu.

Edited by LordTaco42

I already have WFT, but great news for those that still want her out here. ^^

As for Pit, I can think about it, I suppose, since I do plan to get his goddess and dark counterpart. :P

NoA just announced Wii Fit Trainer and Pit restocks on their Twitter.

Didn't give a release date though.

yeah

in limited quantities >~>

inb4 Pit and WFT restocks are in lower numbers than the Marth restock

maybe if i see one around i'll pick it up

but like i said, i'm content with my collection enough

NoA just announced Wii Fit Trainer and Pit restocks on their Twitter.

Didn't give a release date though.

#AllAboardTheTrainerTrain

This restock represents 1/2 of my missing collection pieces, so hype

Remember when I said I ordered Codename STEAM and Lucina amiibo combo from Nintendo UK online for £45? She arrived this morning:

(LARGE IMAGE AHEAD)

AP3EGYA.jpg

THE BLUE CREW ASSEMBLES:

(ANOTHER LARGE IMAGE AHEAD)

70LNNXk.jpg

I am now satisfied with my collection, but will pick up Robin should the opportunity to pick him up at retail price arise.

Edited by Raven

Look what I finally got a chance to get the necessary materials for and whip up. :D

Charlacustom_zpsmzz3qqbq.jpg

Charlaaa! The bow is actually made of pre-colored clay I found. ^^ All I had to paint were those eyelashes. That was actually more difficult than it looks too. It's not perfect, even for this simple custom, but I'm a beginner. I literally had zero experience with this kind of thing. :P Not to mention that due to the position of the wings, doing the eyelashes on the eye you can't see was even harder. xP

I wish I could show this on Reddit, but I still have too low of a comment karma for my posts to show up... Sigh...

Edited by Anacybele

Look what I finally got a chance to get the necessary materials for and whip up. :D

Charlacustom_zpsmzz3qqbq.jpg

Charlaaa! The bow is actually made of pre-colored clay I found. ^^ All I had to paint were those eyelashes. That was actually more difficult than it looks too. It's not perfect, even for this simple custom, but I'm a beginner. I literally had zero experience with this kind of thing. :P Not to mention that due to the position of the wings, doing the eyelashes on the eye you can't see was even harder. xP

omg that's so cute! It's better than I could have done. I would have completely ruined any amiibo XD.

Nice job!

they really could not considering the size of the dang thing. This one is mine for comparison. It's much easier to make details with a size of a statue at 1/8th scale versus a trading figure size which an amiibo is.

Saber is just there to compare the size of the potential Lucina figma that is releasing soon.

CHG4KJJW0AAj3pS.jpg

They had one of these of Tharja already...too. :D

-----

@Ana

Figurines can possibly be changed as folks have made a female Robin...too. XD

Amiibo artistry has to take good use of super glue along with something that can actually fit on the small figurine.