Laguz Band

xanatha

Isn't it a little weird? That Griffca can use a Laguz Band while Reyson can not? I mean, the Laguz Bands are for royalties. Everyone know Reyson is, but Griffca?

Edited by xanatha

If Reyson had a laguz band, he would be able to refresh multiple people at all times. That would probably make the game too easy. He can't equip the demi band for the same reason.

Edited by Musashi

If Reyson had a laguz band, he would always be able to refresh multiple people. That would probably make the game too easy. He probably can't equip the demi band for the same reason.

Well, I wouldn't say "too easy". You have to keep him out of the enemy's attack range, for safety. And without the Knight Ring

which he was given by Naesala, as an admirable proof of regretfulness

, he does not have Chanto.

But... Giffca can't use one. He can't get one anyway. He comes with a laguz stone, right?

nope, this is PoR, which doesn't have laguz stones.

and he did have one, that is why he can remain transformed in PoR.

i guess they did this because Caineghis wasn't a playable character.

nope, this is PoR, which doesn't have laguz stones.

and he did have one, that is why he can remain transformed in PoR.

i guess they did this because Caineghis wasn't a playable character.

Laguz stones are in Path of Radiance, even though you only get two I believe.

I mean, I've only used him once, so I can't be 100% sure, but I could've sworn he came with a laguz stone. This site says otherwise...

Laguz stones are in Path of Radiance, even though you only get two I believe.

I mean, I've only used him once, so I can't be 100% sure, but I could've sworn he came with a laguz stone. This site says otherwise...

really? i don't remember any laguz stones... oh well. its not as if i ever used laguz anyways.

I've played PoR quite a few times, and I can say with 100% confidence that Giffca comes equipped with a Laguz Band and not a Laguz Stone.

That's true. I've used GRiffca twice (I think) and I know he comes with a Laguz Band.

And I remember no Laguz Gems on PoR, but there are Laguz Stones.

There are a grand total of two Laguz Stones in Path of Radiance. Mordecai comes with one and I think one of the enemy Laguz droppes one sometime.

The Laguz Band is completely different from the Demi Band, for it's only for Laguz royalties (Reyson excluded) and doesn't reduce any stats at all.

The Laguz Band is completely different from the Demi Band, for it's only for Laguz royalties (Reyson excluded) and doesn't reduce any stats at all.

I know that. (No offence to you, I think it's great that posted this. It's a good and simple explination.) But logicly I think it's wrong that Reyson cannot wear it.

There are enough broken characters in this game. Oscar, Boyd, Jill, Titania... All broken. Reyson would perfectly fit in this list if he would be able to use the Laguz Band, but only if the Laguz Band would exist before Endgame.

There are enough broken characters in this game. Oscar, Boyd, Jill, Titania... All broken. Reyson would perfectly fit in this list if he would be able to use the Laguz Band, but only if the Laguz Band would exist before Endgame.

I'm a little confused. When you write "broken", is it positive or negative. I thought it was negative, but after reading this post I doubt.