Road to Smash Wii U Tourney (Smash 3DS tournament)

Knife

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knife, I'm afraid I have to drop out, I won't be keeping track of it and availability is like none with so many stuff to do. I prefer to quit, and come back by vacations or something. Sorry about it guys :(

Good luck and enjoy it!

Knife, I'm afraid I have to drop out, I won't be keeping track of it and availability is like none with so many stuff to do. I prefer to quit, and come back by vacations or something. Sorry about it guys :(

Good luck and enjoy it!

What the hell Quint, what could be keeping you so busy in Africa? You're banned from my tourneys for life.

...Just kidding, I totally understand RL>>>Smash on SF

Yeah, I think you beat me each time you were Link. That lag, though. I just don't understand why I get basically no lag on for glory, but always get significant lag with friends.

I think cause For Glory prefers to pair you with people close to you. I'm pretty far away from you, and probably the same with your other opponents.

With Quint out, we're down to 9 participants. Gemma is still unaccounted for as well. So therefore, like I said I will be re-bracketing heavily tomorrow. I'll still keep top cut 4 people since that's what I originally said and that won't change. Hey, might make it easier for you stragglers to get in top cut.

OP is updated, those of you who have bye bye will probably be paired with another bye bye of the round when I rebracket. FYI.

Edited by Knife

Lol, wrong topic, Elie.

As for me, guess who added me on Skype this morning? Yeah, RoxasiaMario.

I'm still in but work and timezones are proving to be shitstains when trying to arrange stuff.

Lol, wrong topic, Elie.

I'm still in but work and timezones are proving to be shitstains when trying to arrange stuff.

Oops

Also legit I'mma match Gemma on Saturday (POSSIBLY tomorrow night) and you can't stop me.

Knife feel like updating your Swiss tourney battle status?

Lol, wrong topic, Elie.

Really? Did you send him your Skype info? I'm still willing to work with him as long as he's willing to create and account here and post in this topic, I guess that could work. I'll still bracketing without him for now. I can seed him in if he does all this within the next 24 hours, so let him know Raven.

Will do Elie. You guys will know all of your opponents for Swiss by this post. Better get on it, still have 4 days to finish all your matches.

I'm also going to bracket without PJ, I think it has been enough time for him (he's also been online since my last PM to him according to profile) to respond and honestly I don't want to add players since we're past our half-way point for Swiss.

Gemma did confirm his status, so he's good. Febro's good too, he responded to my PM and he was looking for Gemma last night. You guys must have missed each other.

Changes to bracket:

-Void will now be playing against Elieson for Round 1.

-DodgeDusk will now be playing against Void for Round 2.

-DodgeDusk will now be playing against General Horace for Round 3.

-Gonna keep Roxasiamario as my placeholder bye. If the guy does end up creating an account here and all that within 24 hours, he's gonna be the opponent. If he doesn't, he's treated as a bye.

Confused? Just check the OP for your battle opponents from this point on. If your matchup isn't bolded, that means you still need to do it, or inform me of the score. Bolded stuff is permanent stuff. Ignore Challonge since it's kinda a mess with the participants being slashed. Only completely legit round is Round 4 on there.

Also Void, your match against Quintessence has been voided. Sorry about that, but since Quintessence only played one match, I felt it was better to remove all traces of him and just redo that round. Like I said, Elie is replacing Quint as your opponent for Round 1.

EDIT: Gemma if you already read this, you are going to get a bye for Round 2 instead of facing Void. Void already has a bye for Round 4, so I can't give him two.

EDIT 2: Beat Raven's 3-0 with Bowser. Ggs.

Edited by Knife

Void and Horace are my new opponents, I see. Okay, that works. I'll just drop my FC below and wait for you two to respond. Hopefully, time zones don't make things difficult

3668-8055-4125

The thing is, you'll all end up playing. You dont have to do them in order really. As long as you play everyone. That's swiss.
And Knife I don't think I have a PM from you o.o

EDIT: Oh, I did have a PM from you. The message box never told me I had it tho, lame :/

Edited by PJSalt

sorry dusk, I have to run out for a few hours, I'll be back in 3 hours, but that's probably SUPER LATE where you live so we'll probably have to play tomorrow... which works earlier rather than later for me. Post a time and i'll probably be able to make it work.

I'm a really early riser too so if you wanna play earlier on I'll probably be awake.

Zoid wins 3-0. I'm ready if you are, Horace

Or not, lol. Uh, if you want to play in the morning, that works fine. I'll be on around noon my time

Edited by DodgeDusk

B-but I thought I finished round 1 and 2! ;~;

DodgeDusk, are you ready now?

Elieson and Red Fox of Fire, when would be good times for you?

Pretty much available most of the day. I'm good for the next couple hours, at least.