If you could change your appearance, how would you look?

Wow, unless you grow some massive unkempt beard (like Costa the gardener), i dont see the problem with facial hair. makes me happy knowing that my school is more tolerant towards the issue

It was a catholic school in a low socioecnomic place trying to discipline a bunch of boys lol

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having facial and body hair sometimes makes me feel unclean, or like a caveman, though that's not to say I haven't seen guys I think it's attractive on (and neither unclean nor caveman-like) (rather, it's much more on me that I have a problem with it than with other guys etc etc)

I think part of it might be that I'm scared of looking like my dad

Edited by Rehab

just cant be bothered cutting it

Thats why i keep my patches of hair most of the time. It doesn't look like a beard lol, but I just don't want to shave I am lazy :<

What i would change? Not sure since you said keep it human. I would love to have a tail. Those look like fun :D. The ability to grow an epic beard. Also perhaps improve my human body so that it needs less of the things it needs now (and may not get because I am bad at living :<) like exercise and good nutrition and a far better immune system (though the current one can probably be improved by doing the afromentioned thing :V). Also a good memory for important things and less memory for shitty things. Remembering that one scene in family guy from 10 years ago is less helpful than remembering the steps to prove something as seen in class from like two days ago. Flaky skin is also not good, lets also make a non-flaky skin.

Edited by SlayerX

Thats why i keep my patches of hair most of the time. It doesn't look like a beard lol, but I just don't want to shave I am lazy :<

What i would change? Not sure since you said keep it human. I would love to have a tail. Those look like fun :D. The ability to grow an epic beard. Also perhaps improve my human body so that it needs less of the things it needs now (and may not get because I am bad at living :<) like exercise and good nutrition and a far better immune system (though the current one can probably be improved by doing the afromentioned thing :V). Also a good memory for important things and less memory for shitty things. Remembering that one scene in family guy from 10 years ago is less helpful than remembering the steps to prove something as seen in class from like two days ago. Flaky skin is also not good, lets also make a non-flaky skin.

A tail? That's not to far from human. As long as you don't follow what Severlan did on the first page, you can do that if you want, but that's just crazy. Edited by Rabbattack

I wouldn't mind an extra 2 inches...or 5.

Whoa you used inches

I think at this point I've started to become unused to seeing people use inches

Although I CERTAINLY am not used to people outside the US using inches

Edited by Freohr Datia