If you could change your appearance, how would you look?

OOH OOH OOHHHHHH

I want to be the triangle.

I like my tan skin. I personally think it's better than being full on white or black. I'd also combine my tan skin with half-asian eyes. I'd also change my sex to female because of bewbs. My female bewbs wouldn't be too big as to get in the way of any activities I partake in.

My female bewbs wouldn't be too big as to get in the way of any activities I partake in.

My female bewbs wouldn't be too big

My female bewbs

bewbs

u wot m8

Do you really want breasts so bad? I honestly think the monthly hassle of periods, and pregnancy largely outweighs possessing mammaries.

Also, seriously? It's not "bewbs".

Edited by Koishi Komeji

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like the way I look like, but I'd want to be (even more) handsome

Me too.

The only thing I'd change is to have clean, white, smooooooth beautiful shiny skin. My face tends to be full of blemishes, but, if it weren't for that, it would be much more lovely. :Sophia:

I'd hve clean tan skin, I'd also get rid of my blemishes. I'd also shrink my nose and replace my liver with a second heart.

You wouldn't actually need to worry about being a girl if you could learn to not be too socially awkward to get an actual girlfriend ;o

NICE

I said it once

and I'm going to say again

you are all being played like a fiddle

did you say it about this particular guy though?? i forget

idk been a rush of bad shitposters these days

Edited by Parrhesia

No bad eyesight. Thick hair which doesn't become shabby at shoulder length. Maybe I also want to be a bit lower, 160 cm sounds nice.

I've already got very pale skin which is impossible to tan, but I actually would like to become even paler and reach porcelain godess status. If anything's worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

No bad eyesight. Thick hair which doesn't become shabby at shoulder length. Maybe I also want to be a bit lower, 160 cm sounds nice.

I've already got very pale skin which is impossible to tan, but I actually would like to become even paler and reach porcelain godess status. If anything's worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

What's wrong with black or tan skin? Why is being white better?

What's wrong with black or tan skin? Why is being white better?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with black or tan skin. When I insinuated that I didn't want tan skin, I meant sun tanned (the color lily-white scandinavians like me get from baking in the sun), not the skin color that's prevalent among other ethnic groups.

What I meant was that I personally like being pale (also, I would look very freaky if I somehow managed to get tanned), and that I would like to be even more pale, because, hey, pale porcelain skin is awesome.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with black or tan skin. When I insinuated that I didn't want tan skin, I meant sun tanned (the color lily-white scandinavians like me get from baking in the sun), not the skin color that's prevalent among other ethnic groups.

What I meant was that I personally like being pale (also, I would look very freaky if I somehow managed to get tanned), and that I would like to be even more pale, because, hey, pale porcelain skin is awesome.

I'm not talking about fake tans that pale people get. No sun or spray tanning.

Not to mention it goes great with lolita ^o^ The old fashioned "snow white" princess theme is a lot like what the lolita fashion appearance goes for~

Lolita needs more steam punk and goblins. Now that's adorable.

I'm not talking about fake tans that pale people get. No sun or spray tanning.

...I don't really understand what your point was then. Why would I want to change my skin color to something I think wouldn't suit me?

Not to mention it goes great with lolita ^o^ The old fashioned "snow white" princess theme is a lot like what the lolita fashion appearance goes for~

Ahhh, yess *w* lolita is actually a big reason why I want paler skin, that super porcelain look is just so pretty!

I am a male loli.

If you didn't know, quite a few of those do exist

oh my god I've never seen the full version of that outfit with the COAT

why is it so perfect

Idk she's just really really good at clothes and those clothes are really really good and I think those two factors must mix together really really good ;u;

I really do want that entire outfit~

Idk she's just really really good at clothes and those clothes are really really good and I think those two factors must mix together really really good ;u;I really do want that entire outfit~

Who is that girl? She is stunning *w*

I'm not sure, really~ I just know I've seen many of her outfits and they're all wonderful ^o^

But I followed the site address in the image and also clickied "<japanese stuffs> steampunk fashion" and it brought me to http://d.hatena.ne.jp/crystaline/searchdiary?word=%2A%5B%A5%D5%A5%A1%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7%A5%F3%5D which has even mooooooooooore lovely outfits~! *dies*