If you could change your appearance, how would you look?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My eyes are dark dark brown but they're so dark brown that people think they're black at first glance~

And since I love the colour brown so much I wouldn't mind having lighter eyes =o

But I wouldn't want to go changing too much of what makes me me just that I'd certainly love my brown eyes to actually appear brown~ ;u;

Going to make decisive use of your wording here.

I would appear not to be there. Not a sign, not a sound.

Edited by Makaze

I was just wondering if you knew what effects the thing you're asking for would have.

I'm aware of the effects the thing I am asking for would have. It's slightly different from invisibility. I would effectively exist on a different plane from other people.

As useful as it is I would get very lonely, but like I said I'm taking decisive advantage. The OP didn't say it was a one time deal.

I'm aware of the effects the thing I am asking for would have. It's slightly different from invisibility. I would effectively exist on a different plane from other people.

As useful as it is I would get very lonely, but like I said I'm taking decisive advantage. The OP didn't say it was a one time deal.

Okay yeah, if it's not a one time deal then that's different.

So you basically want to be Raziel.

My eyes are dark dark brown but they're so dark brown that people think they're black at first glance~And since I love the colour brown so much I wouldn't mind having lighter eyes =oBut I wouldn't want to go changing too much of what makes me me just that I'd certainly love my brown eyes to actually appear brown~ ;u;

What's so good about being ourselves and not changing what makes us, us. Normal features and colors are boring to me.

I'm aware of the effects the thing I am asking for would have. It's slightly different from invisibility. I would effectively exist on a different plane from other people.As useful as it is I would get very lonely, but like I said I'm taking decisive advantage. The OP didn't say it was a one time deal.

No more invisible man. How dare you disgrace holy grounds.

What's so good about being ourselves and not changing what makes us, us. Normal features and colors are boring to me.

Normal features and colors are boring to me.

are boring to me.

to me.

k dud

I'd ditch the lazy eye, the acne, the crooked teeth, the bags under the eyes, the scars under my arms, the hair anywhere I can't comfortably reach with a razor (read: swimsuit area. DO NOT TRUST DEXTERITY), and (this one is silly) the constant bruise-looking marks on my toes.

Also the chub.

I like my tan skin. I personally think it's better than being full on white or black. I'd also combine my tan skin with half-asian eyes. I'd also change my sex to female because of bewbs. My female bewbs wouldn't be too big as to get in the way of any activities I partake in.