Splatoon (Major Update on August 5th/6th, Ver. 2.0.0 Patch Notes Available)

Jave

Next Splatfest is Transformers-Themed  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Autobots Vs. Decepticons?

• Autobots
    • Decepticons

Yeah, I think rapid fire weapons should be helpful to break the shield.

The Killer Wail is something I've found to be very helpful in Rainmaker (and Tower Control). Aim it at the carrier, and it'll be hard to escape. I've seen many escape it, of course, but it temporarily block there path. Or on stages like Saltspray Rig, where the top platform is a straight path, it's hard to evade. You'd either have to jump down, which I've seen people do, or go into the Splat Zones area.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say that Rainmaker is brutal, but that would be an understatement...

More like, mashing ZR is physically uncomfortable to me, but if other people want to do that then hey, that's their prerogative.

What about players that have something like, say, diabetic neuropathy? Would your suggestion to them be to "git gud" with the Sloshers as well?

I highly doubt that someone like that would be playing videogames in the first place.

So the new Splatfest is...

Autobots vs Decepticons?

Well, didn't see that one coming.

I'm Team Autobots, cause I always side with the good guys.

And I just had a thought...

In the month before the western release of Fates, maybe they do a Fire Emblem themed Splatfest, you know to promote the game.

It could even be Hoshido vs Nohr!

Well, one can dream at least...

Edited by Water Mage

So the new Splatfest is...

Autobots vs Decepticons?

Well, didn't see that one coming.

I'm Team Autobots, cause I always side with the good guys.

And I just had a thought...

In the month before the western release of Fates, maybe they do a Fire Emblem themed Splatfest, you know to promote the game.

It could even be Hoshido vs Nohr!

Well, one can dream at least...

I had that idea among others.More likely they'll have a Mario vs Luigi,Bowser vs Ganondorf instead of a Fire Emblem one,but you never know.We certainly never saw this coming.

AUTOBOTS WAGE THEIR BATTLES TO DESTROY THE EVIL FORCES OF..... THE DECEPTICONS!

Now I need to get this game, if only to not let those Autobot scum win.

Rainmaker on Port Mackeral is easily the worst game mode ever.

Don't really like Rainmaker that much because the weapon feels like more of a liability than anything else and I'm an awful aimer (it's why I never use any weapons with inkzooka because I always miss).

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I had no preference for either the Autobots or Decepticons, so I just asked a friend and he said decepticons.

I only ended up playing one match in the entire splat fest, but lol can't believe we (well, I barely contributed, but I did win the one match I played) won. That popularity for Autobots freaked me out at first.

TBH I'm surprised that the Decepticons managed to reach the amount of popularity that they did. I was expecting something much closer to a 66-34 split at least.

As cool as the Autobot shirts were, though, it may have been that very red color that ended up doing us in. Congratulations Marie and the Decepticons!