Great terrible games

Caster

Oh, that reminds me. Want a game that's actually good, but stupidly hard? Try Megaman Zero 1 or 2. Probably 2, idk how hard 1 is.

Damn those games. Damn them all!

Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass are my choices. Gameplay is terrible and they are the weakest entries in the series, but they have my three favorite songs: Linebecks theme, spirit tracks overworld theme, and spirit tracks final boss (Link and Zelda duet + Malladus fight).

Metroid: Other M.

Oh wait, that's a terrible terrible game.

Final Fantasy IV.

Don't worry, that was maybe a joke.

Ok, for reals this time. Spider Man 2 for the GBA.

It's just a mediocre licensed movie game, but I sure played a lot of it when I was a kid. Fun times.

...So-Sonic Adventure Battle 2?

...I just liked taking care of those little Chao Creatures...

I think Sonic Adventure Directors Cut had them, too, yeah?

....anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Also, Shadow the hedgehog.

I FEEL YOU, BROSEPH.

...I was into Sonic for some reason as a kid...

Edited by ~Silver

The only bad thing about the Adventure titles was the camera, sometimes. But otherwise I really enjoyed them. I even got all 180 emblems on Sonic Adventure 2, back when I was a teen.

Shadow the Hedgehog however, completed once, had no reason or any sort of inspiration to try and get all 7 (i think) endings.

Golden Axe, seriously the story is pretty incredible, also Gain Ground to a lesser effect.

It really depends on what you're looking for, if you want a bad game to play with friends then get Tournament of Legends for the Wii, it's an awful mess of a fighting game riddled with QTEs,

Also Warriors games are renown for their story and voice-acting if you haven't gone down that route http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo

i heard day zones were good and traditional, but warehog gameplay was meh.

From what I've seen the day zones are just boost-to-win stuff. There doesn't seem to be much platforming involved.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Golden Axe, seriously the story is pretty incredible, also Gain Ground to a lesser effect.

It really depends on what you're looking for, if you want a bad game to play with friends then get Tournament of Legends for the Wii, it's an awful mess of a fighting game riddled with QTEs,

Also Warriors games are renown for their story and voice-acting if you haven't gone down that route http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFA08BJUtPo

I find the Dynasty Warriors game stories good, imo

The voices on the other hand..

I find the Dynasty Warriors game stories good, imo

The voices on the other hand..

Samurai and Dynasty can work okay, Orochi Warriors and their threads of existence and the "I sure hop Da Ji doesn't betray us, we'll just defend her a while wat could possibly go wrong?"