Adults/Parents are kind of hilarious on FB

Junkhead

You know, older adults/parents/relatives are pretty funny on FB. Liek, they be posting in some of your posts as if it were PMs or somethin'. It's hilarious and I really don't hold it against them. Socute. -3-

I don't...and I'm actually referring to people around their mid 30's/40+...aka, people around the age to be my parents. That didn't "grow up with technology", as they would say. e.e

I know you're not that age yet, lol.

I don't even think 40 is old. It also depends a lot on the individual...

she's on her 30's...

also, I've never seen someone in their 30s acting like that... Most people I seen doing the sort of thing you said on the OP are over 50

Edited by Nobody

It depends on the person

My mom is exactly like you said as in "not growing with technology", but her course of action is mostly to see what me and my sister does. She doesn't type much on it, mostly using it to chat with my big sis. The hilarity comes with the real life comments regarding the FB itself

And then you have someone like my auntie, literally become an object of worship on an online community because she's too damn good at everything