SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

custom moves y/n? got any favorites?

The effort to unlock them all is extremely RNG-dependant, so I don't end up using them. That being said, I have nothing against them, and I would probably like it if they allowed them in the competitive scene as a standard in the future. As for favourites, I like Wolf Illusion on Fox, since Wolf was my main in Brawl

Do you play any musical instruments?

Do you cycle?

What kind of writing topics and styles do you like and which do you or would you like to use yourself?

I can play the keyboard, to some extent. I can also read music

I was never taught, and I have no intention on learning right now

I find first-person narrative to be quite enjoyable to read, though I haven't had any experience writing in said format. The bolded doesn't make much sense; do you care to reword it? It looks like you're missing a couple of words

Edited by DodgeDusk

I can play the keyboard, to some extent. I can also read music

I was never taught, and I have no intention on learning right now

I find first-person narrative to be quite enjoyable to read, though I haven't had any experience writing in said format. The bolded doesn't make much sense; do you care to reword it? It looks like you're missing a couple of words

I knew you play keyboards actually (I just didn't remember).

I play them too.

Aww.

Oh, whoops, I meant to ask what kind of writing styles you (would) like to use when you write.

Oh, whoops, I meant to ask what kind of writing styles you (would) like to use when you write.

I'd like to experiment with first-person one day, I like the idea of it

WHO IS THE BEST DEMON IN SMT

WHY IS IT FROST ACE

Melchizedek

Never heard of Frost Ace. I've only played Persona 3 and Devil Survivor Overclocked, and watched an LP of Golden. I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of the SMT franchise as a whole is rather lackluster

Edited by DodgeDusk

Melchizedek

Never heard of Frost Ace. I've only played Persona 3 and Devil Survivor Overclocked, and watched an LP of Golden. I'll be the first to admit my knowledge of the SMT franchise as a whole is rather lackluster

Well, even with littlw knowledge you still have great taste in demons.

first and current impressions of me CCCC:

What's one thing you look forward to in the near future?

Favourite sport(s)?

I don't remember my first impression of you. Nowadays, you're one of my favourite people on Serenes Forest. Really pleasant to speak to, and we have a lot of similar interests and ideas. Isn't that right, other half?

Getting past of the age of twenty. I have no idea why, and that probably sounds extremely odd

I'm not a sports person. That being said, I find rugby enjoyable to watch

Impressions?

care to share a pint with me?

Of you? You're hard working, intelligent, and thoughtful individual, who is very creative. Would buy a pi-

Well, I wouldn't share now with you. No, I'd buy you one of the finests