SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

when will a celice badge ever be a thing ;~;

;~;

have you tried requesting one?

Wow, did not see Kon's question o:

It's OK. ^^

Fictional character you relate to the most?

Favorite song?

Favorite video game song?

Favorite musical artists?

1. Similar question asked before... Hmm, I still can't think of a fictional character I relate to. Maybe it's my poor memory.

2. Difficult difficult, so I will mention I love "Sea of Stars", the 3rd LoGH opening. Also I'm really into some piano songs lately by a guy called V.K., including "Wings of Piano". I found him through the music rhythm app called Deemo.

3. Difficult difficult, I really love "Gaur Plains" from Xenoblade, "Layton's theme" from Layton, "Final witness" from LaytonvsPW. That's probably scratching the surface.

EDIT

oh I overlooked 4. Like I mentioned, V.K. I like various people. Aimer sings nicely too.

Edited by NTG

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56. do you still ship sue/roy

57. are there any games you play or used to play on co-op with your brother, which ones

58. what kinda exhibition are you planning to see

59. what made you join the fe4t and why was it to become vincent's ears and eyes there

60. if you could send two people to a deserted island and watch them 24/7 for a week via cable, who would you send

;~;

have you tried requesting one?

i remember talking over potential badges while Nightmare and Bal were around

and i always thought if i requested straight to Vincent or Tangerine i would just get told no

so i kind of didn't try .w.

would you marry me? jk

do you feel like having a big marriage?

what sports do you like the most?

Since it's obvious that you like Nomadic Troopers, which one happens to be your favourite?

Haha to be honest I lost interest in FE a while ago, but my favourite used to be Sue (origin of my username!). Nowadays... I forgot what other characters ride a horse and wield a bow. D:

56. do you still ship sue/roy

57. are there any games you play or used to play on co-op with your brother, which ones

58. what kinda exhibition are you planning to see

59. what made you join the fe4t and why was it to become vincent's ears and eyes there

60. if you could send two people to a deserted island and watch them 24/7 for a week via cable, who would you send

56. Nope. I probably ship Roy with Guinevere, if any.

57. If by co-op you mean co-op, then we played Goemon many years ago. Dang that game was tough. If you include versus, then most recently we fought in Smash Bros 3DS (demo only). Also Mario Kart. And Steel Wars: Sub Divers I guess.

58. One is an art exhibition with artwork that has hints of maths in it, apparently. Another exhibition is to do with 3D printing.

59. I don't remember why I joined! If you mean my very first post, I guess like most people it is curiosity. "Hey, this thread is so big and Fia's in it and the title has FE4 in it which I kinda like." That post was kinda sporadic and it looks like I didn't stay long. I think later, when you or other people called me out, it worked. And the people seemed nice. Because Vincent won't step in here himself, too much to keep track of.

60. Ahaha I'm not exactly Big Brother! I would rather not invade someone's privacy like that, but if they knew I was going to do it and agreed to it, then... nah I can't think of anyone. :S

and i always thought if i requested straight to Vincent or Tangerine i would just get told no

Aww... good luck >3>

You could try an unofficial badge, but I guess it's not the same.

How would you describe yourself in three words or less?

Ooh thanks to Freohr she answered for me!! Phew.

Yes, let's say "I'm the Silliest!".

(edit: My own answer wouldve been "Nomadic Trooper Girl")

1. Cats or Corgis?

2.What do you look for when listening to music? (Context? Melody?)

3.Favorite quote?

4.Ideal vacation spot?

1. They're all cute. I guess I'd get a corgi if I had to choose between them.

2. Usually melody, but context helps a lot. Context would help me get into a song even if the song itself doesn't seem so special. When it comes to literally searching for new music to listen to, it's usually checking out new songs from artists I've listened to and then seeing if the melody/song is good to my ears.

3. Favourite quote... "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." That's the first one that popped into my mind. I'd also pick some LoGH quotes but SO MANY.

4. Ideal vacation spot is warm, not too hot, sunny, has shade somewhere, beautiful scenery, not too loud.

16. What kind of questions would you like me to ask?

6. I would like you to ask questions you want to ask me, so if there's something you want to know about me, then try and ask! Though if you don't know what to ask me right now, then I guess we're stuck in a loop. :S Unless you were trying to find out what questions I want to be asked, and then go and ask me "difficult" questions... Well if there's topics I'm unfamiliar with then I probably won't give cool answers for those.

would you marry me? jk

do you feel like having a big marriage?

what sports do you like the most?

what is this rei rei

1. On one hand, I feel like having a relaxed low-profile wedding with my husband, but my friends/family would be disappointed with that, so I'd most likely have a big enough wedding to share the joy with everybody! And it is nice to share the joy anyway, even if it means fretting over all the details and decorations and seating plans and menus and ohmygod

And I could ask my husband for a more secret private pseudo-ceremony separately. If he wants a super big party wedding then I'll see what I can do... just hope he gives me the quiet version too. Oh, but this is only if I get married, if I find a husband, etc.

2. I'm not a sporty person but I fancy all the pretty ones like gymnastics, figure skating or synchronized swimming. I don't watch sports, but when the Olympics come round I'd watch those kind of sports (if I have time).

Oh as for playing sports, I barely play any. I have bad hand-eye coordination. I quite like swimming though (even if it means I need buoyant support).

Edited by NTG

Ooh thanks to Freohr she answered for me!! Phew.

Yes, let's say "I'm the Silliest!".

=(

I was expecting a different answer, but ok, I guess that's acceptable...

=(

I was expecting a different answer, but ok, I guess that's acceptable...

:(

See my edit though, I just added something. It is probably still unsatisfactory...

Okay I'll give it a serious try. Three words or less: "Passive and short" >_>

:(

See my edit though, I just added something. It is probably still unsatisfactory...

Okay I'll give it a serious try. Three words or less: "Passive and short" >_>

Thank you! ^__^

61. what do you think of crafting systems in games (see: fantasy life and atelier series)

62. favorite not-commonly-domestic (or not domestic at all) animal

63. what's your favorite flower and why is it the one i usually put on my father's grave

64. why do you resent being meek

65. do you have a height complex

Got linked to this.

Vincent's the one who handles badge additions, I've only contributed two myself. Even if he says no, you don't serve to gain anything by not asking, and he's not going to get mad if you do. So you have nothing to lose!

--

Also, I added a rule to the thread while I was here, as it just occured to me that as it goes on unpopular members are sure to be voted in eventually, and I'd rather take preventative measures than deal with it when it happens.

Edited by Tangerine

Also, I added a rule to the thread while I was here, as it just occured to me that as it goes on unpopular members are sure to be voted in eventually, and I'd rather take preventative measures than deal with it when it happens.

Using the thread to troll or otherwise bother interviewees will result in warns.

WON'T STOP ME FROM BOTHERING JENNI

seriously though isn't bothering a tad too broad

why not harassing

Edited by TravelingElder

It'll stop you from bothering Musashi, though! Vitamin C always triumphs over the elderly.

why not harassing

For some reason I was picturing NinjaMonkey getting Narga questions when I thought of that rule, and I'm not sure I'd consider people asking him about Narga "harassment". My mind works in mysterious ways.

Edited by Tangerine

It'll stop you from bothering Musashi, though! Vitamin C always triumphs over the elderly.

is this shipping material

thank you fruit

For some reason I was picturing NinjaMonkey getting Narga questions when I thought of that rule, and I'm not sure I'd consider people asking him about Narga "harassment". My mind works in mysterious ways.

neither of them have discovered this thread though

you shouldn't need to worry for now at least

is this shipping material

thank you fruit

neither of them have discovered this thread though

you shouldn't need to worry for now at least

Nope, I just know you too well. We've been on the forums together for too long, I get nostalgic over everybody I actually recognize now that I've entered hermit mode :(.

SF has a way of exceeding expectations in as negative and dramatic a way as possible lol. Once you've been on the staff a while you essentially begin wearing a tinfoil hat and preparing for the apocalypse.

Got linked to this.

Vincent's the one who handles badge additions, I've only contributed two myself. Even if he says no, you don't serve to gain anything by not asking, and he's not going to get mad if you do. So you have nothing to lose!

oh, my

someone decided to show it to them .~.

oh ok, i thought i might be like, bothering him on his personal schedule or something

thanks for letting me know, tang .w.

I'm pretty sure there's little to no chance of me being voted in any time in the future, so I doubt that would have been a problem regardless.

so maybe i should try shooting a pm asking him about that then

ok

Aww... good luck >3>
You could try an unofficial badge, but I guess it's not the same.

i'll try <~<

it really isn't .~.

I'm pretty sure there's little to no chance of me being voted in any time in the future, so I doubt that would have been a problem regardless.

i thought that about myself too, mumu