SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

@72

76. did you read the article makaze linked on ai, what did you think about it if you did

77. stable job or high income

78. what kind of youtube videos have you been watching

79. do you still watch your brother's playthroughs

80. favorite season

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the cutest thing in your opinion?

omgcute.png

I can see it, yeah. I am positively amazed at the Cherry Blossom Lake. *make that now two places in Japan I want to visit.*

You lucky lady, those spots look fantastic, I imagine listening to the flowing water would be nice too.

(I may or may not have a soft spot for views with a lake/ocean/water)

Heh, me too, the lights at night are always pretty nice to see, just once I'd like to see them from above.

19. What places would you like to travel to, aside from the above mentioned? (I guess the actual question is, What scenic views do you want to witness for yourself?)

^_^ I just quickly googled "japan blossoms" and that one came up, it's so pretty! I think I have a thing for reflections too. I don't remember particularly the sounds of water in Venice, I was probably distracted by the views.

19. I also have a thing for seeing the whole city from a tower, kind of thing. I actually did that in Venice too, went up the clock tower and watched the sunset over Venice. I'd like to do that for various places. Also, Niagara waterfalls. Leaning Tower of Pisa. Places in France. Shrines, temples, old buildings, new modern buildings.

@72

76. did you read the article makaze linked on ai, what did you think about it if you did

77. stable job or high income

78. what kind of youtube videos have you been watching

79. do you still watch your brother's playthroughs

80. favorite season

72. Oh that kind of thing. That's why lawyering is a funny business, it's sometimes just picking at the words in law. And then it leads to rules being revised to make them "clearer" (is that right? Here's me talking about law based on my fictional experiences, terrible...). It sounds to me like it's bad either way. It "should" be by the spirit of the law, because it should be the intent of what the law is trying to do. But when time passes or simply different people have different interpretations, it gets murky, so all you have left is the letter of the law. At the very least, the letter of the law "is there". But it kills the point if you nitpick about terms and what they mean... well, judging ain't easy.

76. I read the first part of that AI article, for some reason I put it on hold. I think it certainly is easy to get comfort in your own era and not realize the doubling progress of technology. I mentioned this to my brother who reminded me it's dangerous to extrapolate, also is there any limit to technological advances? Maybe it will level off. Or maybe not.

The first part was definitely an interesting read. Judging from the people's comments, those who read it and posted in FE4T, the article is worried about the super AI being a risk to humanity right? I guess I don't understand enough about AI or I really am complacent, because couldn't the creators of such AI just have like an admin system or some safety measures that would allow them to take back control of the computer? OKay, the super AI could try and stop people from intefering for the sake of their programmed goals, but couldnt they be programmed to never harm humans, whatsoever? (Three Law of Robotics) Okay the super AI might inadvertently/accidentally do that indirectly leading to harming humans... woow this subject is complex. The last thing I want are self-checkout machines going more crazy than they already are.

77. Stable job first. Maybe high income later. It depends on my financial needs, but my choice would be stable, otherwise.

78. Youtube videos? Ummm... besides videos of Dramatical Murder scenes (from the VN game), I listened to V.K's piano songs on YouTube.

79. Not anymore, don't have time. Unless it's the summer and I have nothing to do, maybe.

80. Favourite season is when it's getting warm, but not too hot. I know, this isn't really a season. I used to answer Winter or something, because Christmas and my birthday, but nowadays I'm liking the milder seasons, But even then, the seasons are going wacko and it's been way too cold in the UK for too long. It should be getting warmer now!!!!

81. what are your favorite smileys

82. your top 3 sins and why are they gluttony, sloth and ???

83. preferred mean(s) of transportation

84. how many countries have you visited

85. are you taking care of your sleep schedule now or is it more chaotic than ever

81. what are your favorite smileys

82. your top 3 sins and why are they gluttony, sloth and ???

83. preferred mean(s) of transportation

84. how many countries have you visited

85. are you taking care of your sleep schedule now or is it more chaotic than ever

81. ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png, :newyears:

82. Gluttony because I love food and indulging myself. Sloth because I'm terrible. Lust because I'm terrible.

83. So far, probably by car, for getting into town or not-too-far places. Buses good in terms of convenience, but they can be stuffy and dirty and late. Fortunately I haven't had bus time issues the past year, I think.

84. Venice, Belgium, Hong Kong, China. So that makes 4.

85. My sleep schedule is alright actually, I'm maintaining a balance of enough sleep.

edit broken link

Edited by NTG

86. how do you consider yourself lustful and why are you calling yourself terrible

87. favorite and least favorite pokemon types

88. favorite manly game styles ingame and irl

89. what are the prevalent themes in your (your and your brother's) lego collection (city, castle, space, technic, etc.)

90. what's your d&d alignment

^_^ I just quickly googled "japan blossoms" and that one came up, it's so pretty! I think I have a thing for reflections too. I don't remember particularly the sounds of water in Venice, I was probably distracted by the views.

19. I also have a thing for seeing the whole city from a tower, kind of thing. I actually did that in Venice too, went up the clock tower and watched the sunset over Venice. I'd like to do that for various places. Also, Niagara waterfalls. Leaning Tower of Pisa. Places in France. Shrines, temples, old buildings, new modern buildings.

O: I see! It was grand, a vacation there would be lovely, yeah. That's understandable though, it was quite a sight.

Interesting, when I was asked what places I'd visit, I said Niagara Falls and a shrine as well :o. You've been in a clock tower too? Lucky.

20. It appears that TE is really going to ask 100 questions, are you as impressed as I am?

21. What do you enjoy doing the most, and how often do you do it?

82. Gluttony because I love food and indulging myself. Sloth because I'm terrible. Lust because I'm terrible.

Dunno why, the underlined made me lmao

Edited by Soledai

Whaaaaaaaat no keep it in~ (and he quoted it anyway~!)

When I think about it though you'd think after knowing each other for 10+ years they'd know each other perfectly by now or something but apparently not

Wait, let me edit it quick

Whaaaaaaaat no keep it in~ (and he quoted it anyway~!)

yes, keep it

When I think about it though you'd think after knowing each other for 10+ years they'd know each other perfectly by now or something but apparently not

as jenni said, we didn't actually talk during most of those years Edited by TravelingElder

How do you feel about your interview being hijacked with discussions so many times?

What's your favorite penguin breed?

Edited by Parsee

18. Imagine if it became illegal to say "Homosexuality is a sin" before culture caught up with the law. What do you think would happen? How does that affect your opinion?

19. Read the whole thing and answer TE's question again.

20. You cannot be comfy by only giving up your own freedom. You have to give up everyone's freedom. If 2/3 of the population votes to give up freedom, the last 1/3 loses theirs too. Are you really willing to do that?

Edited by Makaze

Makaze's given me homework noooo j/k Let me read it before I answer yours.

3.w-why should that worry me

3. Because you're stuttering, boy!

86. how do you consider yourself lustful and why are you calling yourself terrible

87. favorite and least favorite pokemon types

88. favorite manly game styles ingame and irl

89. what are the prevalent themes in your (your and your brother's) lego collection (city, castle, space, technic, etc.)

90. what's your d&d alignment

86. Well it is probably a normal thing but still I'm not going to divulge more details on that~ Why terrible? Because I was too lazy to elaborate. And also slothness is not so good when it hinders progress.

87. Fave pkmn type: fairy because it sounds pretty. Least fave: normal because it's pointless in Shuffle once you get a lot of pokemon. :(

88. Fave manly game style ingame has to be the manly style:

tumblr_n66ivtzsOI1rsghfro1_500.gif

Same for real life, but with some Basic clothes too. Basic is most versatile and practical afterall. I only got into jeans within the past 5 years!

89. Some medieval LEGO. Also my brother had quite a bit of Aquanauts LEGO from a long time ago. Umm some others I don't quite remember at the moment.

90. Lawful Neutral almost to a t. Sounds like it fits me the most. I follow rules, but not courageous enough to be altruistic.

O: I see! It was grand, a vacation there would be lovely, yeah. That's understandable though, it was quite a sight.

Interesting, when I was asked what places I'd visit, I said Niagara Falls and a shrine as well :o. You've been in a clock tower too? Lucky.

20. It appears that TE is really going to ask 100 questions, are you as impressed as I am?

21. What do you enjoy doing the most, and how often do you do it?

Dunno why, the underlined made me lmao

Good taste then! Also I'd love to visit flowery fields, gardens, etc, that type of thing. Yep there is a clock tower in the San Marco square in Venice. There was a giant bell at the top.

BTW I looked up brief descriptions of Chinese zodiacs and thought Rabbit sounded more like me. Then I also had another thought: the other zodiac I like is the Cat! Haha it's a reference to Fruits Basket.

20. I am impressed! Even if one might think some of those questions seem mundane, I really appreciate the effort. And it's true we haven't talked in a while, bad me...

21. Oh my I can't quite pinpoint the most most enjoyable. I just enjoy pleasure, whether it's eating delicious food or watching a really good anime short. I do them often enough to keEP myself happy,

hehe

yes, keep it as jenni said, we didn't actually talk during most of those years

BTW was my account accurate?

How do you feel about your interview being hijacked with discussions so many times?

What's your favorite penguin breed?

I find it amusing!

*Google*

[spoiler=Baby emperor penguins.]article-0-162CF7E9000005DC-679_634x422.j

hiyo hiyo~ more questions from me~

6). what do you think of taboo relationships?

7). what about people who ship them? is it wrong, or is it just fantasy?

8). war... has war changed? do you give your utmost support to anyone who joins the army?

9). what older game concepts do you want to see more of in modern games?

10). how are your parents?

20. I am impressed! Even if one might think some of those questions seem mundane, I really appreciate the effort. And it's true we haven't talked in a while, bad me...

>_>

BTW was my account accurate?

seems like so

91. what's your greatest quality

92. what kind of behavior do you dislike

93. what do you think about dlc and achievements

94. what makes you nostalgia

95. would you rather play a male or a female character in a mmo

18. Imagine if it became illegal to say "Homosexuality is a sin" before culture caught up with the law. What do you think would happen? How does that affect your opinion?

19. Read the whole thing and answer TE's question again.

20. You cannot be comfy by only giving up your own freedom. You have to give up everyone's freedom. If 2/3 of the population votes to give up freedom, the last 1/3 loses theirs too. Are you really willing to do that?

18. Hmm if I understand you correctly... then those people who say "homosexuality is a sin" wouldn't be able to anymore (without being punished or something)?? Sounds like silencing. They wouldn't be very happy. Maybe the people who support homosexuality would jump for joy. Sorry I'm a bit unsure about the question.

19. I would not want to spend time with a superintelligent spider!!! Okay I re-skimmed part one to refresh myself and finally read part two. It does make me a bit jittery to think such a thing could happen within my lifetime. I really, really hope people are cautious when trying to build ASI. Ahh my tiny brain can not comprehend the abilities of ASI! Well if that's what the experts think, then I'm inclined to believe them. Immortality as a possibility... so much to take in. What can I do as a non AI expert?

20. Nooo I'm not willing to do that. Wait what happens if we don't vote for giving up our freedom? Do the government shoot us all down?

1. Do you have a favorite fairy tale or short story or anything of that sort? What is it?

2. Whats your favorite owned fashion accessory?
3. Any fictional location you wish was real?
4. What is any sort of social gathering event you've been to that you enjoyed the most?
5. If you could get a custom made music box to play any song you wanted, what would you go with?