SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

3. freohr's. hers was the only one i read every response to!

I WAS WROOOOOOOONG

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14. If people who read The Silmarillion are massive dorks, then what are people who read The History of Middle-earth?

presumably massiver dorks, hell, i've never heard of it [citation needed]

Silmarillion is beautifully dorky, yes.

10. If a movie was made about you, what would the title be?

11. Worst childhood fear?

10. B.S. in BS

11. zombies, man. jesus.

it is my second language! in fact, i'm a supplemental instructor for german at my school this summer and may end up pursuing a master's in the language. at this rate, japanese is going to be my third because i'm being a good brother and studying it on the side to support specta while she studies it.

i do! i think duolingo is very effective, personally. i want to really sink my teeth into a language i know nothing about (irish or turkish) and give it a real shot; i've only really used it as a reinforcer for german so far besides my level, uh, four swedish, but conceptually i think duolingo is incredible.

Wow! You must be good at it. Say, what do you think is the hardest part about learning German?

Oh, I remember talking to Specta about studying Japanese! Is she being diligent with that?

Ooo. I do too, haha. I think the concept is great as well, but in practice I wish it would explain itself a little more when I'm dealing with a language I know nothing about. I have no complaints about using it for review, though. What do you think Duolingo's weakest point is?

Wow! You must be good at it. Say, what do you think is the hardest part about learning German?

Oh, I remember talking to Specta about studying Japanese! Is she being diligent with that?

Ooo. I do too, haha. I think the concept is great as well, but in practice I wish it would explain itself a little more when I'm dealing with a language I know nothing about. I have no complaints about using it for review, though. What do you think Duolingo's weakest point is?

the hardest part IMO is noun genders, screw that noise! but it's totally necessary later on. the hardest part IME (from watching my compadres) is verb conjugation, but i'm fine at that. usually.

specta is Highly Diligent with her japanese.

i think the biggest flaw with duolingo is exactly that, in fact! the german ones usually have very good writeups to go with the lessons, but that's not universal and on mobile apps (i do most of my duolingo on my ipad!) you can't even access the lesson writeups!

12. What future invention could cause the most benefit to humanity?

13. What future invention could harm humanity the most?

14. What battle in history would you want to visit the most (assuming you're only spectating)?

12. i dunno, fuckin nanobots i guess

13. i dunno, fuckin nanobots i guess

14. none of them.

which is the coolest mesoamerican culture?

dude i am so hard for maya

15. Opinions on the HHH thread?

16. How was it to take over the HHH thread for a while?

15. it's ok i guess, i have very few feelings about it, but i prefer fe4 slightly overall.

16. i'm still salty the dog cunt op wiped my takeover op out of nowhere and didn't save it, tbh

Screw it I'm going to be egotistical, first and current impressions of me =)

first impressions were nonexistent

current impressions are chiefly nonexistent

yours is not a name that inspires any feeling in me kirsche

first impressions were nonexistent

current impressions are chiefly nonexistent

yours is not a name that inspires any feeling in me kirsche

I'll take it.

1. Favorite weapon in Dark Souls I and II?

2. Favorite armor set?

3. Favorite school of magic?

17. Opinions on Socrates?

he was a fat dipshit who got what he deserved and was probably a huge prick irl and smelled funny i bet

1. Favorite weapon in Dark Souls I and II?

2. Favorite armor set?

3. Favorite school of magic?

1. 1: black knight great sword, no questions asked. 2: probably the short sword! good and dependable moveset. shoutout to the homonculus mace and the smelter sword.

2. alonne knight armor from 2 probably.

3. pre-nerf miracles from 2. LIGHTNING SPEAR LIGHTNING SPEAR LIGHTN

3. pre-nerf miracles from 2. LIGHTNING SPEAR LIGHTNING SPEAR LIGHTN

they nerfed that shit way too hard

6. first and last impressions of irc

7. first and last impressions of ipc

8. first and last impressions of this thread

9. how many phones have you owned?

10. a wizard comes and turns you into a robot and in order for you to function in society you must repeat phrases you were programmed to say

the wizard is incredibly incompetent and you are limited to saying one sentence in response to other people for the rest of your life

what will it be?

6. first and last impressions of irc

7. first and last impressions of ipc

8. first and last impressions of this thread

9. how many phones have you owned?

10. a wizard comes and turns you into a robot and in order for you to function in society you must repeat phrases you were programmed to say

the wizard is incredibly incompetent and you are limited to saying one sentence in response to other people for the rest of your life

what will it be?

6. actually i didn't like it very much at first due to utsuho reiuji but that was before i realized she was the true goddess; love it now it is like home

7. i used to own ipc, i was one of like five people who went there; ip.chat now is low-grade terrible but not that bad, it gets more shit than it deserves. could do with a little less anime fighting roleplaying though.

8. thought it was a neat idea now; still think it's a neat idea but a little less fun due to the flagrant pandering people are doing outside of the thread

9. two. a old shit flip phone and my current darling Luna, a samsung s4 mini.

10. "fuck off, cunt."

How would your real life friends describe you, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most in others?

What are your current impressions of me?

If you had bloodbending from Avatar and could use it 24/7 without a full moon, how often would you use it and how nobly/selfishly would you use that power?

What makes Twilight Sparkle your favourite pony?

the hardest part IMO is noun genders, screw that noise! but it's totally necessary later on. the hardest part IME (from watching my compadres) is verb conjugation, but i'm fine at that. usually.

specta is Highly Diligent with her japanese.

i think the biggest flaw with duolingo is exactly that, in fact! the german ones usually have very good writeups to go with the lessons, but that's not universal and on mobile apps (i do most of my duolingo on my ipad!) you can't even access the lesson writeups!

Noun genders, eh? Oh my, you might not like Spanish and its relatives too much. 0:

Good to hear!

...Wait, what? There are lesson write ups?! (I usually Duolingo on my phone lol.)

How would your real life friends describe you, personality-wise?

What personality traits do you value most in others?

What are your current impressions of me?

If you had bloodbending from Avatar and could use it 24/7 without a full moon, how often would you use it and how nobly/selfishly would you use that power?

What makes Twilight Sparkle your favourite pony?

dependable.

honesty.

you're weird but i guess you don't mean badly? idk we never talk so i just put you out of my mind.

i don't know what this is but it sounds dumb

i dunno tbh, she's cool. it's been a number of years since i even watched the show, lol

Noun genders, eh? Oh my, you might not like Spanish and its relatives too much. 0:

Good to hear!

...Wait, what? There are lesson write ups?! (I usually Duolingo on my phone lol.)

i don't! :D

and yep!

3b974588d14bcf134ad26b4bc5ff1683.png

i always have a browser open to consult them if i'm not doing german~

1: Popular opinion you dislike?

2: Favorite Creepypasta?

3: Biggest phobia?

4: Sweet or spicy food?

5: First/current impressions of me

1. i dunno, i'm usually pretty mainstream. i get salty at the "awakening ruined previous fire emblem" mentality, but i don't know how popular that really is...

2. none of them

3. heights i guess

4. sweet usually

5. i checked your name history to make sure that the answer is in fact none/none.