SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

1. Who or what inspired you to become who you are (Freohr doesn't count)?

2. What is the most important thing in life? Why?

3. What is your strongpoint?

4. What is your weakpoint?

5. Impressions?

1. one half my dad, one half specta.

2. the bonds we form with people and the way we treat them. ain't another thing that matters afterwards.

3. i'm highly adaptable.

4. my weakpoint is dual-classed: i have crippling anxiety about my own abilities when it comes down to the wire & i have mejor issues trusting other people to get things done if they haven't proven themselves before.

5. i'm generally fond of impressions

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. integrity please tell me who is the legend me or you??

ha ha trick question no good mother fucker only the sheikie baby is the legend and go fuck yourself

1. who made that sig image for you?

2. how would you say college semester went?

3. the things you love about being a mod?

4. First and current impressions? if any there is

5. Favorite musical genres?

5. What were your first and what are your current impressions of me?

Should have known better.

Edited by Makaze

Oh, are you keeping the question limit?

Edited by Makaze

1: What is your favorite food?

2: What is your favorite monster (so far) in crypt of the necrodancer? I'm asking with more of an interest in how the monster acts, as opposed to how it's designed.

3: Quaggan and Quagsire have similar names and look similar. There must be a connection (probably a shared reference to something else as opposed to one being inspired by the other, IMO).

4: Did you know that right now, me, Nightmare, Specta, and yourself are viewing this thread (not counting guest and anonymous), which means that there are 4 different colors being displayed in that line of text with no repeats?

5: Would you trust me to get you done if you know what I mean ;)

1. What do you think of mafia and why does it suck?

2. What do you think of maths?

3. If you could make any one change to SF Forums/add any feature what would it be?

real talk: you should do a proper introductory post so people know the basics =)

1. you should know that's not strictly true ;)

2. 4, 6, 1, 3, 2, 5

3. 2, 5, 6, 3, 1, 4

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well~~

Browns: 2, 6, 3, 4, 1, 5

Got two right on the dot!!

Not-so-browns: 1, 3, 5, 4, 2, 6 rng happened to make my first favourite #1 and my least favourite #6 for this one

Those guesses were less close ^o^

He said he's lifting it~

oh wait I already forgot he's probably just about to answer that~

Edited by Freohr Datia

1. First and current impressions of crispy m&ms

2. aiku what are your hopes and dreams (aside from being wed to sasuke)

3. would you be up for a drink someday

4. should I become a male model

1. The old "first impressions and current ones of me?"

2. Favorite game franchise?

3. If you had to live on another planet which one would you choose?

4. Have you always wanted your current career path or did that just come out of left field one day?

5. If any of Spectas chickens ran an army which one would it be?

1. who made that sig image for you?

2. how would you say college semester went?

3. the things you love about being a mod?

4. First and current impressions? if any there is

5. Favorite musical genres?

1. necktie, a perfect human being

2. this semester f u c k i n blew, but i pulled straight As out of my ass

3. the hatemail, easily. there's just nothing compares to waking up to "SINCE WHEN ARE AUSTRIANS A FUCKING RACE YOU SHITHEAD" in your pm box after warning somebody for being a literal racist to make you feel like you did a job right

4. literally n/a. have we ever spoken?

5. my current longstanding fascination is dirty, dirty, trashy korean pop.

historically i've been a big fan of the 90s-00s singer-songwriter women genre (sarah mclachlan, natalie imbruglia, the corrs, the cranberries, merril bainbridge, kt tunstall, etc) but besides that my tastes are all-encompassing.

5. What were your first and what are your current impressions of me?

Should have known better.

:D

thought you were a total smug douchebag with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, also potentially a massive creeper; still don't particularly like you, but have some grudging respect for you and recognize that you have merits as a human being. a huge leap, imo!

He said he's lifting it~

2. when you are a ghost what place would you like to haunt?

literally under the beds of your children

alternately i'd find a nice creepy castle in some tucked-away part of ireland or scotland

1: What is your favorite food?

2: What is your favorite monster (so far) in crypt of the necrodancer? I'm asking with more of an interest in how the monster acts, as opposed to how it's designed.

3: Quaggan and Quagsire have similar names and look similar. There must be a connection (probably a shared reference to something else as opposed to one being inspired by the other, IMO).

4: Did you know that right now, me, Nightmare, Specta, and yourself are viewing this thread (not counting guest and anonymous), which means that there are 4 different colors being displayed in that line of text with no repeats?

5: Would you trust me to get you done if you know what I mean ;)

1. historically rice. just rice. good, old, plain rice. my second favorite food is seafood. ergo, my single favorite food is sushi, being a holy fusion of 1: rice 2: raw fish.

2. the rapier knights in the fourth zone who parry and counterattack, but a whole lot of the mobs in that game are fantastically designed

3. quagmire is a cool word, i agree

4. we're a true rainbow alliance

5. all day every day

1. What do you think of mafia and why does it suck?

2. What do you think of maths?

3. If you could make any one change to SF Forums/add any feature what would it be?

real talk: you should do a proper introductory post so people know the basics =)

1. mafia sucks and that is why it sucks. also we should burn down the mafia forum and carthage.

2. i fucking love math so much i won't even be a passive-aggressive fuckhead about "math" vs "maths" like american math nerds i know.

3. make the ip.chat not be awfully coded and implemented. when i am rich and masculine i will hire makaze to write a new chat applet that is Not Amazingly Bad.

Edited by Integrity

1. First and current impressions of crispy m&ms

2. aiku what are your hopes and dreams (aside from being wed to sasuke)

3. would you be up for a drink someday

4. should I become a male model

1. "oh my god these are good"; "oh my god these are back"

2. i want to be amazingly rich and own a massive italian-style villa, also marry sasuke and freohr somehow at the same time. genetic experiments may be necessary.

3. one drink doesn't near to cut it, i'd get straight up sloshed with you man.

4. there's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, william.

1. The old "first impressions and current ones of me?"

2. Favorite game franchise?

3. If you had to live on another planet which one would you choose?

4. Have you always wanted your current career path or did that just come out of left field one day?

5. If any of Spectas chickens ran an army which one would it be?

1. super swell and nice guy; a good guy with some iffy tendencies that, admittedly, he's trying to grow out of. yeah, my first impression of you was better than my current! :O

2. killing floor is technically a franchise now that 2 is released! ha!

real talk tho probably the dawn of war games.

3. uranus lmao

4. literally left field; my mom and i were walking home one day and she was like "what if you went to college and became an engineer?" and we laughed and six months later i was attending classes.

5. clara, duh.

2. this semester f u c k i n blew, but i pulled straight As out of my ass

4. literally n/a. have we ever spoken?

everyone's semester sucked, huh?

i remember like crossing a few paths, but never just sat and talked

6. your most fond memory?

7. Least favorite memory?

8. one thing being a memory or saying or w/e that always stuck with you?

3. one drink doesn't near to cut it, i'd get straight up sloshed with you man.

4. there's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking, william.

@3. AW YEAH THAT'S MY BUDDY! Speaking of getting SLOSHED, though, what kind of drunk are you?

@4. I guess you're right... Being really, really, ridiculously good looking just adds spice to my everyday life-- it doesn't define it.

3. christ what's wrong with you

are you kidding, some asshat would break into your house to kidnap your kids or something and i would straight up fucking ghostmurder him.

everyone's semester sucked, huh?

i remember like crossing a few paths, but never just sat and talked

6. your most fond memory?

7. Least favorite memory?

8. one thing being a memory or saying or w/e that always stuck with you?

6. 16 august 2014, i had about (rough math time) 7 or 8 standard drinks in about two hours, got driven home, was still feeling loopy and happy and went for an [approximately forever, maybe she can fill it in] long walk with freohr down the big ohio bike trail.

7. 20 september 2000, i had a tube in my hip to drain some pus and this motherfucking doctor shithead just grabbed it and yanked it out. 70% sure i died right there.

8. many years ago i was literally four years old and my dad was going to some place for a few weeks and he sat my rugrat ass down and he said "ike, you're in charge of my house and my women while i'm gone." and i basically took that to heart for 20 solid years.

@3. AW YEAH THAT'S MY BUDDY! Speaking of getting SLOSHED, though, what kind of drunk are you?

@4. I guess you're right... Being really, really, ridiculously good looking just adds spice to my everyday life-- it doesn't define it.

@@3. happy, lovey, a bit sentimental.

Edited by Integrity

are you kidding, some asshat would break into your house to kidnap your kids or something and i would straight up fucking ghostmurder him.

oh jesus christ ok thanks man

when and how did you and Freohr met?

would you accept my skype contact request if i sent it? .o.

a long long time ago serenes forest dot net member emerald fox was like "hey integrity, you should buy monster hunter tri and we can play it together!" and so i did and then he didn't. so i did the natural thing and whined about it on #sf while i solo hunted until this woman (i didn't know her at the time) was like "fuck fine, kwicher bichen and i'll hunt with you god" and i was like "ok" so we did for like four months straight AND THEN one day we were talking about non-hunting stuff (weird for us) and i learned she lived like three hours away so i was like "we should meet for lunch some day" and i brought specta and then we did.

hell, i'll give anyone a shot.

What's is your favorite part about studying engineering?

being a bitch to other engineers about how the liberal arts are relevant, and being able to do it from the place of an engineer with better grades in both engineering and the liberal arts than them. :smug:

Edited by Integrity