SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you decided on the username integrity?

a long time ago in a video game called dark age of camelot, i was a clever eleven year old boy and used a thesaurus to name my characters.

i made this blademaster and named her a good word i had recently learned, infamy. i wanted to make her a dedicated buffbot, so i poked through my thesaurus and found a really cool antonym for it, integrity the druid.

he was basically a useless shit (he made it to his mid-20s out of 50 levels) but years later world of warcraft was fresh released and i did what i usually did, rolled my main name slink the undead mage. then, i decided some 40 levels later i wanted a warrior and needed a name, but all my classic daoc names were taken (mostly by me) so i resurrected integrity, one my my roughly fourth-stringers.

integrity quickly became my, hell, only wow character that i ever played so when the time came to sign up for the relic news forums in 2007 to celebrate this awesome game, company of heroes, i slid naturally into integrity again. i haven't ever looked back.

auroras, stars, clouds, showers, comets

What is your favorite Fire Emblem class and would you want to be that class?

What Fire Emblem world would you want to live in?

Are you really serious about us having a get together over the summer?

Uhh first and current impressions of me?

what's a typical monday for you?

do you like to cook?

first and current impressions of me?

would you rather visit the most remote location on (terra) earth, or the most bustling and lively city?

pet peeves?

what do you think of these questions

pretend I am asking that, too

Edited by Esme

rocky deserts, mountains, duney deserts, glaciers

What is your favorite Fire Emblem class and would you want to be that class?

What Fire Emblem world would you want to live in?

Are you really serious about us having a get together over the summer?

Uhh first and current impressions of me?

probably fe8's ranger very specifically and not particularly

they're all kinda shit tbh, i guess i'd live in tellius?

sure, why not! it's ok if you'd rather not, i just think it's SUPER COOL to meet internet people irl

i don't actually know you, like, at all, i just go from our really sparse interactions and hearsay from People Whose Opinions I Respect that you're a great person!

what's a typical monday for you?

do you like to cook?

would you rather visit the most remote location on (terra) earth, or the most bustling and lively city?

pet peeves?

pretty relaxed, mondays tend to just be "attend lecture" days and then fucking off to prepare for the week

yes

i didn't dislike you; i don't dislike you

remote

numerous, mostly based around freaking nerds like all of the classic geek social fallacies

what do you think of these questions

pretend I am asking that, too

you're cool; you're perfect

i don't mind them, they're kinda silly since i think most people know what i think of them lol

18. Are you interested in law?

that's a solid negatory, dispatch

hate to jump the bandwagon here but 1. first/current impressions of me?

2. Restaurant you like going to?

3. Favorite food?

4. Opinions on Earthbound, if you've played it?

5. Do you like being a moderator on sf dot net? Dunno if it's been asked or not but still.

6. oh and I heard a few times that Specta is your sister, but I think I've heard otherwise too? Which is true?

Edited by Dracocoa

hate to jump the bandwagon here but 1. first/current impressions of me?

2. Restaurant you like going to?

3. Favorite food?

4. Opinions on Earthbound, if you've played it?

5. Do you like being a moderator on sf dot net? Dunno if it's been asked or not but still.

6. oh and I heard a few times that Specta is your sister, but I think I've heard otherwise too? Which is true?

1. i didn't like you particularly much; i haven't had a reason to change that opinion

2. sake has half-price sushi on mon-thu

3. rice and fish = sushi

4. i have a slight hype backlash regarding earthbound which makes me kind of sad because i hate people who hype backlash against things but i still feel some vague resentment towards earthbound? i dunno. never played it, doesn't look particularly interesting.

5. i fuckin love my job

6. yes

rocky deserts, mountains, duney deserts, glaciers

GOOD

I think this was the last set I had....?

AND IT'S MY FAVOURITE

MORE ROCKY SCENERY

CRYSTAL CAVES???

STRATIFIED ROCK????

VOLCANOES?????

uhhhhhh I wish I could come up with more examples but I can't

And now bonus question(??) of all the types of scenery I've listed so far could you pick a top five? ^o^

Who are your top 5 favourite Disney characters?

What things that you like (TV series, games, characters, etc.) do you wish received more appreciation/fans?

In Gradius, did you prefer Laser or Double more?

How much do you dislike how Konami ditched so many of its franchises and practically only focused on Metal Gear?

laura's just the cutest thing ever, it's almost totally superficial. cynthia is that, but also has the best lines & voice in, hell, the game, plus second-generation units like that appeal to me a whole bunch cause i get as invested in them as i did their parents + however much they deserve.

Superficial? If you like both their appearance and personality, I wouldn't consider it such, even if you like them more for their looks than their personalities.

16. do you like angles or satin?

17. would you ever consider playing princess maker

18. thoughts on games with fun gameplay but terrible character design

19. what brand of ice cream tastes best to you?

20. what type of pasta is the besta?

GOOD

I think this was the last set I had....?

AND IT'S MY FAVOURITE

MORE ROCKY SCENERY

CRYSTAL CAVES???

STRATIFIED ROCK????

VOLCANOES?????

uhhhhhh I wish I could come up with more examples but I can't

And now bonus question(??) of all the types of scenery I've listed so far could you pick a top five? ^o^

rock, crystals, 'canos

i will pick a top 5 if you compile the list for me! :D

Who are your top 5 favourite Disney characters?

What things that you like (TV series, games, characters, etc.) do you wish received more appreciation/fans?

In Gradius, did you prefer Laser or Double more?

How much do you dislike how Konami ditched so many of its franchises and practically only focused on Metal Gear?

Superficial? If you like both their appearance and personality, I wouldn't consider it such, even if you like them more for their looks than their personalities.

hell i dunno, uh... flynn rider, lilo, nani, mulan, and the jazz swingin' cat from aristocats, why not.

i wish k-pop band f(x) had like 420,000,000 fans so we could all gush about it and besides that, everything else i like. i love it when shit i like is popular.

who the fuck uses double lmao

this is not a thing that i have literally ever thought about in my entire life so on a scale of 10 i would say 0

irregardless of your analysis i would call my adoration for laura chiefly superficial

16. do you like angles or satin?

17. would you ever consider playing princess maker

18. thoughts on games with fun gameplay but terrible character design

19. what brand of ice cream tastes best to you?

20. what type of pasta is the besta?

16. i'm more a satin guy than angles, but i do love angles

17. yes.

18. love 'em, shoutout to dawn of war 2

19. haagen-dazs

20. orzo

how do you manage to always remain apparently positive?

it's hard not to be when you can kick back and remember that you're me, man.

1. What do you think of frills?

2. What's the sweetest thing?

1. love em

2. duh. c'mon what do you think i'm going to say

2. duh. c'mon what do you think i'm going to say

sweet potato fres

3. What (dream) jobs have you thought of, eg when you were a child what did you want to be?

4. If you had a chance to address the world, say 5 mins, what would you do or say?

5. Favourite sushi?

sweet potato fres

3. What (dream) jobs have you thought of, eg when you were a child what did you want to be?

4. If you had a chance to address the world, say 5 mins, what would you do or say?

5. Favourite sushi?

3. ARCHITECTURE, DEAR GOD i still have a massive boner for (especially arabic) architecture.

4. i would do three minutes of love&peace preaching but in a kind of patronizing way, do the full dance from napoleon dynamite, and then awkwardly shuffle off stage with thirty seconds to go

5. EEL

How long until I lose my 25 warning points?

as i understand the system, you'll lose 5 points on tuesday and the other 20 on july 18

aiku thinks the sweetest thing is my scent?

wow isaac you're supposed to just REMEMBER these things GOSH

nailed it

rocky desert, aurora, star, stratified rock, ocean

20). favorite chinese dim sum food?

21). do you collect anything?

22). digital or physical copies?

23). how much would you like to be paid for modding

24). do you use a piggy bank?

nailed it

rocky desert, aurora, star, stratified rock, ocean

B)

HMMMMMMMMM so there's an issue with that.... maybe I was better off telling you why I was asking about all that~ although I'm still pretty surprised you haven't guessed on your own why I would even ask those questions about irl places that we could go SEE and tried to find out which you most like to SEE

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU (and maybe or maybe not for me) your answers mean that if we go visit parrhesia in australia then.... well we can for sure get lovely views of the ocean (maybe even some neat ocean REEFS) BUT while we're there that means we should also go into the Outback sometime for some lovely rocky desert scenery and be there also at night since the sky is going to be the most CLEARESTEST out there

You've already got some plans for Canada, maybe we can also go like further north (during SUMMER when it'll be the warmest it can be) and see even more pretty starry skies

You don't seem as huge on caves (unf) but someday I will most certainly go to a cave myself, pretty sure my dad is interested in that too so if you don't actually like caves I could just go with him at some point~!

But yeah overall Australia sounds like the bestest place to go which is good since you seemed to have plans to go anyway~~ we should go to new zealand too though

BUT BEFORE ALL THAT, GERMANY

And someday we can build our little hobbit home~~

I was GOING to tell you all this in skype instead of here but then you had to BAIL on me for shoppy :ccc

Edited by Freohr Datia