SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be yeeaaaaars before most of us will get a realistic shot at coming top in nominations.

How about instead of whinging in other topics (and not getting the response you were hoping for) and barely whinging in question form at Integrity (and again, not getting the response you were hoping for) and whinging again now as everybody's just voting you actually go and talk to Makaze about it and see what will happen?

I'm not whinging. If it seems that way, then eh, whatever. Not overly bothered to be honest, just making suggestions to possibly improve the format so everyone, including myself, may get a chance at this one day.

If it seems that way

Not overly bothered to be honest

When you bring it up three times (maybe even more than three) it really looks like you want to keep it up until you find a response you're looking for

But this could end so much quicker if you just talk directly to the person in charge

we were doing a good job not having stupid passive-aggressive self noms and nominationless angst until now too wtf guys

It's fine. I've posted my thoughts here in this thread so if I don't get any reply from the OP then no problem; nothing gained, nothing lost.

we were doing a good job not having stupid passive-aggressive self noms and nominationless angst until now too wtf guys

Says the man who was getting super angsty about people not voting him after a round of voting him =O

(and not to mention complaining once to me about "I guess I'm just bitter that I haven't won yet"~ which is exactly what got me to start voting you to begin with because before I didn't know you even wanted to be interviewed)

Raven and Fre Anacybele

It'd have been funnier if I could have nominated the two silly people having the debacle, but Fre spoiled my fun by being nominated already.

I'm not whinging. If it seems that way, then eh, whatever. Not overly bothered to be honest, just making suggestions to possibly improve the format so everyone, including myself, may get a chance at this one day.

Being interviewed is a privilege, not a right. What if you got an interview because you wanted it but no one cared enough to ask you questions?

Oy, nominate me because I can't nominate myself. ;-;

If you have to ask them to do it, they'd only ask things because you ask them to as well.

Nominations:

12: necktie

6: Specta

4: Loki

4: shinpichu

3: Draco

2: Anacybele

1: Rehab

1: Raven

1: Nobody

Allowing self-nomination wouldn't change anything. Majority wins. A person needs at least two votes to even qualify. If we get a point where no one gets more than one vote, the game will end or restart.

Edited by Makaze

Says the man who was getting super angsty about people not voting him after a round of voting him =O

(and not to mention complaining once to me about "I guess I'm just bitter that I haven't won yet"~ which is exactly what got me to start voting you to begin with because before I didn't know you even wanted to be interviewed)

it's nice to feel wanted or interesting to other people--especially strangers, so i definitely see why he would be bitter. granted, i only read this topic during (most) nominations and interviewees i want to ask questions to, but as far as i know he didn't complain here. i assume he complained in private, so his point is still relevant, i think.

it's nice to feel wanted or interesting to other people--especially strangers, so i definitely see why he would be bitter. granted, i only read this topic during (most) nominations and interviewees i want to ask questions to, but as far as i know he didn't complain here. i assume he complained in private, so his point is still relevant, i think.

I can find it understandable as well. But he never specified if he meant public or private, just spoke about having angst at all, and also the point is he was being a hypocrite not that I share his beliefs~

BUT sorry, you missed it but he did complain in public~ The instance when I said "people not voting him after a round of voting him" was referring to a public instance which to his benefit actually influenced people to start voting for him again, naughty aiku and the other instance I brought up he whined in private ^o^

As you could probably tell from me calling him naughty though, it IS my belief that people shouldn't influence others with their angst~ (which Raven is doing right now as well). And as Makaze said, if people are voting for somebody they aren't quite as enthusiastic about the interview won't be AS enthusiastic as it COULD have been. Although I think that already happens anyway, a lot of people vote to bandwagon rather than who they really want to win

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I don't see why this is turning into a big discussion though when all I intended was to make fun of my aiku for being silly >~<

Freohr was probably talking about the other thread.

That response of mine was at Integrity, not Raven~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Although I think that already happens anyway, a lot of people vote to bandwagon rather than who they really want to win

An error exists between keyboard and chair.