Fire Emblem 11 Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

##Vote: Terra

Too many plays irk me. Why would you turbolynch scorri without a response from her? even if you were forced to jail her you knew there was a 1-shot doc around for use that night that could've also blocked the kill. Why would you attempt to pressure and control all of Junko's/Dan's/my roles for N4 instead of letting town leaders come up with optimal actions to catch scum? Specially when fypov Rocky's slot and J's were scum and you were so quick to call that scumteam, then why tell Junko to bodyguard you?

Didn't know about those >.>

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junko logs

[12/24/2014 7:56:02 PM] Vhaltz: I know Rocky told Mancer he was bodyguard
[12/24/2014 7:56:08 PM] Emanuel Abilo: oh okay
[12/24/2014 7:56:21 PM] Vhaltz: mancer told me N1 shortly before he died
[12/24/2014 7:56:23 PM] Emanuel Abilo: anyway terra thinks i'm scum right
[12/24/2014 7:56:30 PM] Vhaltz: probably yeah
[12/24/2014 7:56:40 PM] Emanuel Abilo: okay and here is the weird part comes in
[12/24/2014 7:56:49 PM] Vhaltz: I think the 1v1 is more among terra and the hijacker than it is between you and terra but
[12/24/2014 7:56:52 PM] Emanuel Abilo: he asked me to protect him
[12/24/2014 7:57:09 PM] Vhaltz: lol, don't
[12/24/2014 7:57:12 PM] Emanuel Abilo: that doesn't really make sense because according to him I should be scum
[12/24/2014 7:57:17 PM] Emanuel Abilo: of course i'm not

Dand logs

[12/23/2014 12:51:04 AM] Daniel: [4:38:40 PM] Daniel: Errybody votin scorri
[4:39:04 PM] Terrador: Why are you jumping on this wagon :/
[4:44:15 PM] Daniel: Because the last wagon i jumped on was successful
[4:45:23 PM] Terrador: ...that's literally a statement worth lynching someone for, right there.
[4:45:36 PM] Daniel: Really?
[4:45:43 PM] Daniel: :/
[4:45:54 PM] Terrador: Yes, really.
[4:45:59 PM] Terrador: Jumping on bandwagons is ninety kinds of stupid.
[4:46:04 PM] Terrador: HAVE YOUR OWN DAMN REASON TO LYNCH SOMEBODY.
[4:46:08 PM] Terrador: FUCK.
[4:46:53 PM] Daniel: Would you rather i say ##vote:terrador because he yelled at me?
[4:47:03 PM] Daniel: :[
[4:47:13 PM] Terrador: You wanna be petty, and vote for no reason, be my guest.
[12/23/2014 12:51:06 AM] Daniel: Dandra
[5:40:20 PM] Terrador: This is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL
[5:40:24 PM] Terrador: I NEED you to empower me tonight, okay?
[5:40:37 PM] Terrador: Failure to do so will confirm you as scum.
[5:56:12 PM] Daniel: Ok
[5:56:24 PM] Terrador: Scum redirector is trying to crunch me
[5:56:29 PM] Terrador: And I've gotta shut down the NK tonight.
[5:58:11 PM] Terrador: The scumteam is HBC J + RockyRyan.
[5:58:15 PM] Terrador: Do NOT let on that you suspect HBC.
[5:59:32 PM] Daniel: Why
[5:59:45 PM] Terrador: Gotta let him think he's in the clear for the moment.
[6:07:15 PM] Terrador: ...fwiw man
[6:07:17 PM] Terrador: I did some thinking
[6:07:20 PM | Edited 6:07:24 PM] Terrador: And I realized you're conftown.
[6:07:55 PM] Daniel: Thats the line before i die methinks
[6:08:27 PM] Terrador: ?
[6:08:31 PM] Terrador: How do you mean?
[6:09:34 PM] Daniel: Many people suspect you of being scum
[6:09:59 PM] Daniel: Me being one of them, although
[6:10:03 PM] Terrador: Compared to who, ROCKYRYAN?
[6:10:09 PM] Terrador: I've been actively trying to scumhunt since Hour 1
[6:10:18 PM] Daniel: Claim
[6:10:26 PM] Daniel: Ive given you my role
[6:10:35 PM] Daniel: You need me to assist you
[6:10:48 PM] Daniel: I need to know what the fuck you're doing
[6:11:30 PM] Terrador: You know who I am already!
[6:11:32 PM] Terrador: Town Jailkeeper!
[6:11:39 PM] Daniel: No i dont
[6:11:45 PM] Daniel: I was never told
[6:11:47 PM] Terrador: Hrm.
[6:11:49 PM] Daniel: Until now
[6:13:24 PM] Terrador: Alright.
[6:13:33 PM] Terrador: But seriously, HBC + Rocky, I'm absolutely certain
[6:13:37 PM] Terrador: the evidence WILL accumulate.
[6:14:10 PM] Terrador: The only scumteams that reeeeeally make sense from a role perspective are you+me and Rocky+HBC
[6:14:18 PM] Terrador: And you KNOW the first isn't true.
[6:14:30 PM] Daniel: But then why did you vote scorri
[6:14:46 PM] Terrador: Becuase I thought the Redirect was town and she was fakeclaiming. I hadn't figured it out then.
[6:41:40 PM] Terrador: You empowering me tonight is really REALLY important, so I can try the snag on HBC.
[6:41:47 PM] Terrador: They'll probably send him on the NK tonight.

Bolded line: note scorri's role was proven N1 when Rein was announced as a chump.

My logs

[12/23/2014 12:13:04 AM] Terrador: Seriously.
[12/23/2014 12:13:09 AM] Terrador: If you trust Refa as far as you can throw him
[12/23/2014 12:13:14 AM] Terrador: HBC and Rocky are the scumteam.
[12/23/2014 12:13:20 AM] Terrador: Either Rocky or I is gonna flip by tomorrow
[12/23/2014 12:13:43 AM] Terrador: It's gonna go down to the 2v1
[12/23/2014 12:13:45 AM] Terrador: and HBC is scum.
[12/23/2014 12:34:19 AM] Terrador: You really, REALLY want to target HBC tonight--if you don't trust the puzzle, at least Rocky.
[12/23/2014 12:34:25 AM] Terrador: If I was scum, Eury would be dead N1. You know this.

##Vote: Terra

Too many plays irk me. Why would you turbolynch scorri without a response from her? even if you were forced to jail her you knew there was a 1-shot doc around for use that night that could've also blocked the kill. Why would you attempt to pressure and control all of Junko's/Dan's/my roles for N4 instead of letting town leaders come up with optimal actions to catch scum? Specially when fypov Rocky's slot and J's were scum and you were so quick to call that scumteam, then why tell Junko to bodyguard you?

-Human laziness. I was all but certain it was happening, and ditto for scum. Shitty excuse, but eh.

-Pressure: I was trying to figure things out. Blindly trusting people isn't exactly my style, believe it or not! And seeing as somebody's pointless info blackout triggered those plays, yeah, deal. If town leaders don't put me in a position to figure shit out, I'll try figuring it out myself. There is nothing scummy about that.

-Telling Junko to bodyguard me was a trap--if I was the NK, we could have a guaranteed scumlynch the next day... or so I thought. My brain is full of fuck right now.

Still not scum. I've been trying to co-opt some of the scumplay that's served me well in NOC games--applying pressure, trusting my reads, yada yada--but the setup has me pretty squarely looking scummy. Bodyguard and Jailkeeper on the same team, with an SK in the setup? Seriously, SB. There'd better be a twist or this is gonna grind my gears real bad.

We're 5:2, but SB says this is potential MYLO--I'm assuming that's because of a role I'm not gonna out. I highly, highly doubt I can convince you I'm town on evidence--in your shoes, frankly, I'd be lynching me any day of the week--but I ask you to trust the read you had on me before the setup started screwing me. Remember, a certain town PR would've been dead by now had I been scum--they outed to me and I could've easily killed them before they got to use some of their more important stuff. Sure, you could point to the kirsche N1 kill, but frankly, I highly doubt the scumteam knew 'bout that--and even if we knew about both, and not yet Paper or Junko, we'd be killing one and jailing the other N1--which was, as can be confirmed by that living PR I spoke of, evidently not the case.

Slightly late, but deadline.

You guys decided Terrador was mafia or something. Idk anymore.

Dear Terrador,

fe11-draug.png

You are Draug, the Town Jailkeeper. For an armoured knight, your defense is pretty awful but your speed growth is pretty crazy. You're also the best thing ever in the FE1 LP. It looks like the scumteam is up to no good, so you're gonna choke some points and help town out.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Doga will choke the point, USER!" You will block the path in front of USER, preventing them from taking an action, but simultaneously protecting them from all killers.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

DOGA WON'T CHOKE THE POINT

It is now Night 5. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Day 6

After meeting up in the morning, none of the survivors are surprised to see Refa's body.

Dear Refa,

fe11-roshea.png

You are Roshea, the Town Tracker. You used to be a slave on the Aurelian plains, before you were freed by Hardin. You subsequently swore your loyalty to him afterwards, and now you're going to use your incredible speed growth (10 whole percent!) in order to help eliminate the scum.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Following after USER." You will spend the night watching what USER does from a safe distance, learning who they targeted, but not what they did.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

I blame SFMafia lynching their protective roles forever.

Day 6 ends in 48 hours. Town is in LYLO.

Know what? Fuck it.

mariohammer.jpg

I really don't think Eury could possibly be scum given the actions that have happened over the course of the game, and Vhaltz is albeit proven town thanks to yesterday's Potential status.

It's between this and the claimed Ninja, which I've pretty much run out of reasons to find town at this point

"Hey, we found another scum! I bet prince Marth will be happy!"

Dear #HBC J,

fe11-marth.png

You are Marth, the Mafia Announcer/Hijacker. You are the crown prince of Altea, and fled to Talys after it fell. Over time however, you came to realize that you don't want to be fighting a war and that you would rather flee back to safety. Unfortunately, your army probably won't let you do that unless you kill them all first.

During the day, you may reply to your role pm with "Day X - Addressing the troops." And include a message no longer than 100 words. This will be posted in the main thread as soon as the host sees it. This may only be used once per day phase.

In addition, during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Directing USER A towards USER B." You will use your authority as the leader of this army in order to convince USER A to target USER B instead of their original target. If USER A targets multiple players, this will only change their first target.

You win when the mafia achieves parity and nothing can upset this.

"Wait, shit."

It is now Night 6. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.