Fire Emblem 11 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather you try and find someone that you want to lynch. How many people have you talked to in depth today? Go and talk to people and try to figure out a good target. Don't just default to no lynch because "I don't want to be lynched"

Don't agree with no lynching either, but him making that vote is PROBABLY my fault.

[spoiler=Please Understand]

[8:51:41 AM] Daniel: Hue
[8:53:13 AM] Daniel: Unless one vote isnt enough to lynch somebody
[8:53:25 AM] Daniel: Which would give me time for school
[8:54:02 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: It is enough to lynch somebody but you can always just leave your vote on No Lynch.
[8:54:17 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: If you're not confident in voting anyone yet. Or Terrador if you're confident about that.
[8:54:40 AM] Daniel: I would if school would let me on SF
[8:55:04 AM] Daniel: hopefully five other people dont try to lynch me before it get home
[8:55:39 AM] Daniel: (unless kind and benevolent SB would allow votes from here)
[8:55:47 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: haha nope
[8:55:52 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: phase ends in forever anyways tho
[8:56:15 AM] Daniel: I thought phase ends if six votes are accumulated?
[8:56:25 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: that as well but 6 people are unlikely to vote you
[8:56:58 AM] Daniel: Oh yeah cause seven people are peft
[8:57:01 AM] Daniel: Left*
[8:57:09 AM] Daniel: dammit iphone5
[8:58:00 AM] Lord Rayfaquaza³: Ten people left.
[8:58:25 AM] Daniel: Eh
[8:58:31 AM] Daniel: Oh yeah
[8:58:46 AM] Daniel: 14 total

Poly's claim is just generally eh. It has too many restrictions to be of any use in this setup, and there's already a role that can act as a small backup for investigation and protection. Unlike poly's it's been proven and is almost certainly town unless somebody else wants to claim that they also have a rolecop that justifies Mancer's "scans as informed/strongman"

All in all the restrictions given in Poly's claim feel more like an excuse to not be able to do shit with what there is so far than they feel like restrictions for the sake of balance.

After some discussion, some of you decided to string up Polydeuces. He tried to ride away, but forged Ridersbanes are too strong.

Dear Polydeuces,

fe11-cain.png

You are Cain, the Mafia Rolecop/Gravedigger. You are a Cavalier from Altea, and a close friend of Abel. You have pretty good stats, but are probably worse than Abel because early javelins are overpowered or something. You got pissed off that some scrub tried to sacrifice you during the prologue so they could recruit Norne, so you joined up with the mafia to get payback.

In addition, during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Ride after USER." You will follow after USER from a safe distance, swiping his role pm with all factional abilities removed when he isn't looking.

In addition, during the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Reclass into USER's role." If USER died in the previous day or night phase, you will be able to copy a 1-shot version of their abilities and use them in the same night phase, with their original syntax.

You win when the mafia achieves parity and nothing can upset this.

One down.

It is now Night 3. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Timer.

Edited by SB.

I shoulda had the gravedigger as an extra buff if I found and killed Abel. Alas, now I can go back to not playing mafia for a while.

Go scum.

H5 Chapter 1 actually isn't that hard mate Doga and Jagen tank like mofos

I guess you could say we broke his Hyman.

This is fe11 we're talking about

Doga tanking on H5