Top Posters In This Topic

Stole this from SB.

[2] dandragon: Polydeuces, RockyRyan

[2] kirsche: Vhaltz, dandragon

[1] #HBC J: Elieson

[1] Terrador: MancerNecro

[1] MancerNecro: Terrador

54 minutes, give or take one.

Currently heading towards a NL based on tied votes.

Edited by eclipse

##Vote: No lynch

~reasons~

Sorry Vhaltz not avoiding OC I've been away for the past 48 hours because housemates decided to throw a sudden party. I have X factor now though so I miss phase end. This is still a better idea than lynching me =)

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange.

In short, if you want something from me, we've gotta make a deal.

1. Reinfleche
2. Paperblade
5. Terrador
6. Mancer
9. Polydecues
14. Vhaltz

If you're one of those people, I want to talk to you more

3. dandragon
4. #HBC J

7. RockyRyan

11. Eurykins

If you're one of those people, I want to talk to you period

If you're not mentioned, I'll bug you when I have more reason to or I'm happy with what I've got.

To whoever is trying to get my claim: talk to me yourself. Sending a person who isn't confirmed town to collect claims for you is not the way to get someone to cooperate with you. I am not opposed to claiming, but this is some grade-A bullshit.

Day 2

After accidentally hitting "End" before actually moving half of their units yesterday, nobody is surprised to see the spies took advantage of the opportunity, and you see two bodies.

The first is the body of some british dude, and he looks like he's 60 years old.

Dear kirsche,

fe11-jagen.png

You are Jagen, the Town Colourblind Cop. You are a Paladin in Marth's army, and have the best bases out of the starting party. Your poor growths hamper your usefulness, but you're not going to let something like that stop you from catching the scum.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Checking the colour of USER's paint." You will spend the night examining what colour paint USER is covered in (either red or blue). You've been getting kind of senile in your old age however, and have forgotten which colour the townies are wearing. You DO however know that everyone wearing one colour is a member of the town, and everyone wearing the other is a threat to it.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

Oh, you thought I meant Shin? Sorry.

Anyway, Mancer is dead too.

Dear Mancer,

fe11-xane.png

You are Xane, the Town Miller/Numbers. You're a manakete or something with the ability to change your appearance and copy other people's abilities. You usually tend to use it just to screw with people, but with scum showing up, there isn't really any time for that. After you take the mafia out though, there'll be plenty of time to mess around with your pranks.

You have no night action. However, you used your disguising skills in order to sneak into enemy strategy meetings disguised as a generic soldier. As a result, you have learned that there are 10 townies, 3 mafia members and one neutral in the game.

In addition, your ability to transform into anyone seems to have lead you to be mistaken for an enemy. As a result, your role is treated as a Mafia Informed/Strongman to all investigations.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

Well, that night went poorly.

Also: Reinfleche is a chump.

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Countdown.

Edited by SB.

##GottaBeThatGuy

##Vote Vhaltz

I can cite logs if you want but I'd rather not. Things were handled in a way that I strongly disagree with, and incidentally, what I was sort of expecting to happen based on some info that fell into my lap did not.

Until answers appear, I'm pretty chill with this and kinda salty for other things

did someone say logs?

[3:06:36 PM] Daniel: Valhtz who sent you to ask Rein about his role?
[3:07:07 PM] Vhaltz: I can't really say, sorry =/
[3:07:28 PM] Vhaltz: but after seeing Rein's response I trust this person more than I trust Rein
[3:07:45 PM] Daniel: why can't you say
[3:07:49 PM] Vhaltz: I'm pretty sure they wanted me to get a claim from him to see if we could catch Rein in a lie
[3:08:04 PM] Vhaltz: because if I tell a lot of people then the person who asked me to get his claim would be in danger
[3:08:12 PM] Vhaltz: and I assume his role is useful
[3:08:22 PM] Daniel: or he could be scum
[3:08:24 PM] Daniel: using you
[3:08:35 PM] Vhaltz: that's a possibility I've considered, yeah
[3:08:54 PM] Vhaltz: but after seeing Rein's response to pressure I'm pretty convinced it's Rein who is more likely scum of the two
[3:08:56 PM] Daniel: what was rein's response?
[3:09:13 PM] Daniel: because if it's any variation of "fuck off" then that's just who Rein is
[3:09:46 PM] Vhaltz: he asked for the reasons why I was told to get his claim and got annoyed and aggressive
[3:10:03 PM] Vhaltz: he demanded that people contact him themselves
[3:10:03 PM] Daniel: ...i would be annoyed as well
[3:10:16 PM] Daniel: ...yeah that sounds like something Rein would say
[3:10:20 PM] Daniel: or anyone
[3:10:26 PM] Vhaltz: when he SHOULD know that that's not viable if they're an important power role
[3:10:34 PM] Daniel: how?
[3:10:40 PM] Vhaltz: because see
[3:11:01 PM] Vhaltz: if person X is an important power role and say they find something that tells them person Y is guilty
[3:11:10 PM] Vhaltz: they can't just go up to person why and demand an explanation
[3:11:30 PM] Daniel: vahltz have you even considered the fact that you look suspicious by allowing yourself to follow the demands of someone else?
[3:11:31 PM] Vhaltz: because them Y, who is likely guilty due to their report, could block them and/or kill them
[3:12:02 PM] Vhaltz: well it was essentially a win/win scenario for me
[3:12:10 PM] Vhaltz: I had no clear read on rein or this other person
[3:12:32 PM] Vhaltz: whatever happened I would get a better read on Rein from his response and/or claim
[3:12:54 PM] Vhaltz: and I would get a better read on the other person when I found out why they wanted his claim, or seeing how they'd react to Rein's response
[3:13:51 PM] Vhaltz: I should be fairly easy to read and I'm not going to let people lynch me if it gets to that point so I'm not really worried
[3:14:16 PM] Daniel: what do you mean not letting people lynch you?
[3:14:27 PM] Daniel: if enough people vote on you, you're lynched
[3:14:42 PM] Daniel: what could you possibly present that would stop that?
[3:14:44 PM] Vhaltz: there are things you can do to dissuade people from lynching you if they suspect you
[3:14:48 PM] Vhaltz: such as claiming
[3:14:55 PM] Daniel: ...are you mayor?
[3:15:41 PM] Vhaltz: obviously until then I'm not going to claim :V

##Vote: Vhaltz
some of the shittiest logic and most suspicious activity i've seen