Fire Emblem 11 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting on that PM from dandragon. I want to know what he thinks of Paperblade's "obvious claim".

Also, I'm looking at Terrador right now. From my conversations with Refa and scorri, I've found that Terrador seems to be quite paranoid about a cult or recruiter existing in the game. ITP speculation and fears over something that isn't even likely to exist isn't helping town at all. It generates quite a little bit of white noise that wastes our discussion time so I believe that Terrador could be scum trying to cause chaos and distract town with the fears of the existence of a cult.

We can worry about the cult existing if and when we ever have a cult or recruited player flip. Right now, any discussion about this is pointless and useless.

Please quit role speculation in public. SB checks his setups for fakeclaim viability iirc so rolespeccing night 0 won't get you anywhere, role paranoia is also easy to fake as scum, so all we're getting from this is people being generally harder to read.

This is mainly aimed at Terrador but also applies to Mancer/Dan/other people who tagged along

Why have I not received every role claim in the game yet? Get on it people.

I'm Joshua Kirwan on skype, from the UK with a red background. Hit me up there or on IRC. If you live in an inferior timezone to mine (read: most of you) and can't ever catch me on skype or irc, PM me.

Please quit role speculation in public. SB checks his setups for fakeclaim viability iirc so rolespeccing night 0 won't get you anywhere, role paranoia is also easy to fake as scum, so all we're getting from this is people being generally harder to read.

This is mainly aimed at Terrador but also applies to Mancer/Dan/other people who tagged along

sorry

got a bit carried away

Day 1

After a good night's rest, the army reassembles in order to deal with the enemy infiltrators. After doing a quick headcount and finding that everyone was present, (but that probably shouldn't come as much of a surprise unless you have super BBM level reading skills or something) you decide that it's time to start killing people.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 48 hours. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer.

Timer.

Edited by SB.

##Vote Sho.M.The.Money He should be allowed back, eclipse unban him

##Vote Refa

Statistics show that 9 out of 10 Refas are scum. I'm moving forward with the odds.

I am still waiting on that PM from dandragon. I want to know what he thinks of Paperblade's "obvious claim".

Also, I'm looking at Terrador right now. From my conversations with Refa and scorri, I've found that Terrador seems to be quite paranoid about a cult or recruiter existing in the game. ITP speculation and fears over something that isn't even likely to exist isn't helping town at all. It generates quite a little bit of white noise that wastes our discussion time so I believe that Terrador could be scum trying to cause chaos and distract town with the fears of the existence of a cult.

We can worry about the cult existing if and when we ever have a cult or recruited player flip. Right now, any discussion about this is pointless and useless.

>Isn't even likely to exist

You are the one who brought forward the presence of a neutral. Your claim and Paper's were the only content in the game at the time--giving it more airtime than it would get in a field with more information is not scummy, it's tightening your belt.

@Vhaltz: What's with the vote on J? There's not even a jokevote rationale here. Did you have a talk with him/her that makes you suspicious? Are you policy voting an inactive player? What's the dealydoo?

@Blackhawk: What's your case on Dandragon? I admit he's been acting rather weird, but what seems scummy to you?

I said that a neutral exists but I did not bring up anything about a potential cult or recruit action. There is a high chance that the neutral is just a normal serial killer so I don't think speculation there really helps at all. Unless there's proof that there's a recruitment action in this game (two players with neutral alignments flip), we really shouldn't be paranoid over a recruitment action.

I like how you twisted my words. I was referring to the cult and recruitment action when I said that. I did not say that a neutral did not exist in the game. (("something" in that sentence refers to the potential recruitment action.))

Care to share your thoughts on anything else in the game, Terrador?

I never pointed out a supposed inconsistency, so no, you are putting words in my mouth, which you'd realize if you thought for ten seconds about the fact that I would tunnel you in a heartbeat for an inconsistency that dramatic. And, re: setupspec, if anything, why aren't you doing so? Have you ever considered that maybe, with perfect flips and no updates on numbers, that opens up the chance for a recruiting role? Food for thought. We're still hunting scum, we just have a slightly broader base. "Inciting panic" my tubby white ass. And for what it's worth, by the time there are two neutral flips already, the cult has already "killed" at least three people, if the head's still up. So yeah, from a game theory perspective, that's entirely wrong.

I have a few gutreads floating here or there, but there's so little evidence (and I'm so bad at reading) that I'm not sure on most of them. The one thing I'll take a stand on is that targeting Paper wouldn't work by the book; I eyeballed it from every alignment and saw no good reason for him to lie as any of them.

That said, a miller claim making a poorly-founded case on a (FMPOV) confirmed town? Very shady. I'd vote it.

##Check Yourself: MancerNecro