Worst Video Games Ever

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

yeah, especially considering that his favorite FE game is Path of Radiance, according to the "Favorite FE game" thing he has under his avatar.

any sport game, that's all i can say. maybe i'll add something more when i remember.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, on this list can possibly be worse than.....

Big Rigs, Over the Road Racing.

Look it up on Wikipedia or Youtube and see...

I forgotten that game! I heard that wasn't even a game it all, it was that badly glitched!

Ha... Big Rigs. The opponent's truck doesn't even move from what I understand. I've also heard other hilarious things like being able to drive up 90° slopes with no loss of speed. And of course there's the famous "YOU'RE WINNER !" screen.

EDIT: It looks like there's going to be a Big Rigs online game. I wonder who thought that was a good idea.

Edited by Ronan

I don't know how Simca can mistaken the worst for best as if the topic said "worst video games ever" <_<

in his profile, his favorite FE game is Path of Radiance, which is one of the games he mentioned in the list he posted here.

:mellow:

Were talking about either your trolling and you listed those games as the worst or your just being off-topic. <_<

it was obviously just a light hearted joke, with the biggest give away being that my favorite FE game is actually Path of Radiance. But somehow, people found ways to interpret it as a serious post.

I guess I'll now contribute to the discussion. The worst game that I've probably played was a game found on a 101-in-one cartridge I bought for my little brother. It was a copy cat of mario but somehow got everything wrong that mario did right. And the character you controlled was a blue bubble thing with arms and legs.

Snow_Storm's list of "Worst" Games Ever

Final Fantasy I,III, IV, VI

Fire Emblem 4

Prince of Persia

Indigo Prophecy

Mystical Ninjas Starring Goemon

Sailor Moon Another Story

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG (It's NOT the only one just for me!)

Dead or Alive 3

Street Fighters II

NBA Jam

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Tekken II

Banjo-Kazooie

Pokemon Blue

Pokemon Silver

Edited by Snow_Storm

Snow_Storm's list of "Worst" Games Ever

Final Fantasy I,III, IV, VI

Fire Emblem 4

Prince of Persia

Indigo Prophecy

Mystical Ninjas Starring Goemon

Sailor Moon Another Story

Chrono Trigger

Super Mario RPG (It's NOT the only one just for me!)

Dead or Alive 3

Street Fighters II

NBA Jam

Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Tekken II

Banjo-Kazooie

Pokemon Blue

Pokemon Silver

I failed to see how you could not like FE4 seeing as its arguably one of the best FE games around.