Would YOU like to own an invisible Link Amiibo?

Jotaro Kujo

tumblr_ng8rahgF3Q1rhcbgoo1_1280.png

That's right folks, for a mere $23,300.00 (it's at $23,500.00 as of 5 minutes ago), you too can own a rare and never-before-seen (also never-will-be-seen) Link amiibo that's 100% invisible! What's that? A hoax you say? Well let's see what the good ol' seller has to say!

"Hi, this is crazy! You are bidding on a defective and brand new amiibo link from nintendo for wii-U or the new Nintendo 3DS. The crazy thing about this figure is, that it is completely invisible!!!! It must be a defective, just like the samus with two guns or the peach without legs and stuff. Take a look at the pictures and you will realize that this is totally weird. I bought it at toys 'r' us in germany and realized at home, that there is something wrong with it. You can't even touch it! I have never seen something like this before. It comes in it's original box with original card, which i just opened to clean the amiibo. I think, you won't get a second chance to get an invisible amiibo. Will ship international from germany. Good luck! And please excuse my mistakes. I am german."

See? 100% genuine Nintendo product here folks, I guarantee you'll never find anything like this ever again in your lives!

you can cancel a purchase even if you win the auction.

the bids mean jack shit, basically, and it's all a joke.

Time to go bid a million dollars on anyone whose goods on ebay might compete with mine, and then cancel my purchases on those, over and over again, to make sure that only my goods get sold.

you can cancel a purchase even if you win the auction.

the bids mean jack shit, basically, and it's all a joke.

Huh, I did not know that. And that in itself makes a lot more sense.