ORAS secret bases!

Dragoncat

I got my QR code off of my 3DS by popping the SD card into my computer, and searching for the picture.

The Blissey abuse. . .well, just read this thread. Someone's got it in the form of a QR code.

Last thing I want to do is have to go online and face people, I can only take so much of being absolutely destroyed by 10 Japanese people in a row..

I know that feel bro...

Greninjas with protean. Greninjas with protean everywhere...

I got my QR code off of my 3DS by popping the SD card into my computer, and searching for the picture.

The Blissey abuse. . .well, just read this thread. Someone's got it in the form of a QR code.

What is Blissey abuse though? Is it something EV related?

I know that feel bro...

Greninjas with protean. Greninjas with protean everywhere...

Ah, that actually seems like a neat ability from what I've read on Bulbapedia.

Makes me sad my Greninja has torrent.

What is Blissey abuse though? Is it something EV related?

Ah, that actually seems like a neat ability from what I've read on Bulbapedia.

Makes me sad my Greninja has torrent.

Blissey gives the highest base EXP of any pokemon, so Blissey abuse is 6 lvl 100 Blisseys with no damaging moves that can be farmed for EXP.

And all Greninja you get in the standard game are Torrent, Protean is the Hidden Ability, so you need one from a Friend Safari/Bred from a Friend Safari Frogadier

Edited by Ether

Greninjas with protean are a bitch to battle against. I'd like to have one, but judging from how annoying they are to be up against...meh.

Need an example?

Protean greninja uses ice beam and becomes ice type.

I send out Broil the camerupt and command her to use flame charge.

Protean greninja has higher speed and knows brine.

Broil gets roflstomped. My plan fails epicly.

That happened this morning. In my secret base against a secret pal from Japan...

• 2 weeks later...

Greninjas with protean are a bitch to battle against. I'd like to have one, but judging from how annoying they are to be up against...meh.

Need an example?

That happened this morning. In my secret base against a secret pal from Japan...

Yeah, they can be annoying at the start, but once you know how they work they're not too hard to deal with. You can either use something that's faster, like a Scarfed Pokemon or Talonflame.

Or wall it a high special defence Pokemon who's not weak to Greninja's common moves.

So far I've had good luck countering Greninjas with Milotic, just by using Scald. If they stick to water attacks to avoid Scald, they do crap damage; if they switch to a different type, Milotic hits them pretty hard.

Anyway... secret bases... I'm struggling to find a friend's on Route 126. Darn diving spots >___<

Edited by VincentASM

getting outplayed 101

Blissey gives the highest base EXP of any pokemon, so Blissey abuse is 6 lvl 100 Blisseys with no damaging moves that can be farmed for EXP.

Blissey gives even more exp than Audino? Audino always gave me a lot back in gen 5.

I still have yet to find any secret bases and get flags. I should start trying that. And moving my base somewhere else. I've decided to go with one of the spots on the little islands in the water. Still gonna have to decide WHICH spot though.

Since I decorated my current base though, I hope I don't lose all the decorations I put in it if I destroy it. >_< Should I put them all back in the PC first?

Weee fun~!

dNpbB.JPG

I guess if I end up changing my decorations or getting a new base I'd have to renew that code?

Editing old posts in case people are going through the topic in order: Here's the most recent base of mine that I'm keeping~! http://puu.sh/dWUtB.JPG

Edited by Freohr Datia

Weee fun~!

I guess if I end up changing my decorations or getting a new base I'd have to renew that code?

Yup!

I changed my base recently; will update my QR code soon...

Edited by VincentASM

I moved mine as well! It's now located on the Secret Shore. :) So you have to have Surf and Dive to get there. Contrary to this shot though, I have some flags now. I think five? I created the code before I collected any flags. :P

QRCode_zps7b7fa655.jpg

Whoa, meanwhile I just updated mine!!

dTR6J.JPG

But since I'm still exploring the game it'll probably not take long before I update it yet again

Editing old posts in case people are going through the topic in order #2!!: HERE HERE HERE for my most recent base that I so far plan on keeping~ http://puu.sh/dWUtB.JPG

Edited by Freohr Datia

I moved mine as well! It's now located on the Secret Shore. :) So you have to have Surf and Dive to get there. Contrary to this shot though, I have some flags now. I think five? I created the code before I collected any flags. :P

LOL, I suck.

My base is is the same spot as your one, still XD

I just picked Secret Shore because it was near the Battle Resort and sounded nice.

EDIT

It's also in the same spot as SakuraFish's... Makes me wonder why the QR picture doesn't show the location of the base : /

Edited by VincentASM

Whaaat. Seriously? That's just nuts. xP The chances of us picking the same exact spot twice out of like eighty different locations is SLIM.

I picked it because I like that area best out of the three Secret isles and I wanted to put my base on one of them. Guess one of us has to move it again if we're to visit though...

OKAY I SWEAR THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I UPDATE THIS............ for a while >u>

But the others I set up knowing I'd still be searching while this one I've set up expecting to keep it~!

dWUtB.JPG

• 3 weeks later...