C14 8/110
C15 7/117
C16 5/122
C17 9/131 (all treasures)
C18 10/141 (all treasures)
C19 4/155
C20 9/164 (all treasures)
C21 8/172 (all treasures)
C22 4/176 (all regalia obtained, recover staff left out)
C23 8/184
C24 5/189
C25 5/194
C26 1/195

P1 11 turns
P2 9 turns
P3 4 turns
P4 7 turns
P9 9 turns
P17 2 turns
FE12 C1 P18 10 turns
P19 7 turns
P20 9 turns
P21 10 turns
P22 5 turns
P23 4 turns

Note that I play casually, I don't care completely only about TCs and I don't DLC grind. I know about several 1-turn possibilities like C11, C13, C14, C19, C21, C22 and C25, I just play quickly because I like playing quickly. Also feel free to ask me what strats I used (doing P23 was hard in particular, the other maps were fairly alright).

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then feel good with your 49-turn LTC run in a game where seizing doesn't have to be done, I don't care about comparing a casual run to that lol. (or what else did you compare to?)

Edited by Gradivus.

I do care, but I said that I'm a casual player, and I know of his LTC run/s. I don't get the reason why it's really so garbage (though I admit that I didn't ask for a reason, which is why I asked what else he could have compared to). A casual run isn't supposed to achieve like, a 49 turn or w/e tbh.

Edited by Gradivus.

I do care, but I said that I'm a casual player, and I know of his LTC run/s. I don't get the reason why it's really so garbage (though I admit that I didn't ask for a reason, which is why I asked what else he could have compared to). A casual run isn't supposed to achieve like, a 49 turn or w/e tbh.

Even so it's still a little too slow. You can speed it up a lot even while playing casually, by using stuff like female Avatar, and class changing her into a Peg Knight ASAP, getting Galeforce, and using Rescue a lot.

I stopped counting your turncounts at like Chapter 15, when it hit 100. It's just way too many turns. It's really really awful. A good casual efficiency playthrough should aim to get around 60-70 turns for the whole game.

Edited by Chiki

alright, gonna try that then (and I'm dumb for having started a Lunatic run already with Male MU and got a random tiki's tear at the start of C1 lol, good thing I can still afford to restart since I'm at C2 atm)

alright, gonna try that then (and I'm dumb for having started a Lunatic run already with Male MU and got a random tiki's tear at the start of C1 lol, good thing I can still afford to restart since I'm at C2 atm)

Ok, post results when you're done. It should only take a few hours to complete at most. It's actually really easy.

Oh yeah, also get Morgan and Lucina with Galeforce (Avatar needs to have Galeforce before like Chapter 13/14, I forgett when you get kids) and train Sumia to be a Dark Flier as well. That will help a lot.

Edited by Chiki

this is what I would estimate could be a standard in casual playthroughs... in lunatic

prólog: 10
cap. 1: 10
cap. 2: 14
cap. 3: 10
cap. 4: 10
cap. 5: 12
cap. 6: 8
cap. 7: 6
cap. 8: 12
cap. 9: 8
cap. 10: 4
cap. 11: 6
cap. 12: 8
cap. 13: 2
cap. 14: 4
cap. 15: 8
cap. 16: 2
cap. 17: 2
cap. 18: 2
cap. 19: 2
cap. 20: 2
cap. 21: 4
cap. 22: 2
cap. 23: 14
cap. 24: 6
final: 4

Total: 172 turns (before factorizing paralogues)

yeah... your turncount in normal is higher than that. o.o

edit: you lose way too many turns after chapter 15

Edited by Xator Nova

Well, I had no real clue what's inside the chests so I just went for everything lol. As for my run, I already 5-turned Prologue but I was confident that a 4-turn is possible (almost accomplished a 4-turn but got crit by the boss), so yeah I'm at prologue still and rig for the right fighter movement + mage movement + non-crits (is the AI random?) lol.

edit @Xator Nova you ninja'd me by like, less than a second lol. Also the prologue TC you mentioned is pretty high (like, way too high) and I already have a 4-turn strat on Loony. I guess C4 can be like, 4- or 5-turned and I presume something lower for C3 too. Also I did that on HM aka Hard (mode) and you forgot C25. I think an easy one or two-turn?

Edited by Gradivus.

I think Rescue Galeforcers (MUxLucina), Galeforce chain, Rescue bosskiller, kill boss could be possible for a 1-turn. Idk, you will see! I think boots save less turns than they take to be obtained. Their only use of them on this run was giving them to Walhart so he can reach Grima after a Falco!Lissa rescue on Turn 1.

Garbage.

Really? REALLY? this is the kind of thing that gives us a bad rep as being stuck-up ellitists on other forums. I know they aren't the best turncounts, but there re much nicer ways to say it.

Edited by sirmola

Well, I had no real clue what's inside the chests so I just went for everything lol. As for my run, I already 5-turned Prologue but I was confident that a 4-turn is possible (almost accomplished a 4-turn but got crit by the boss), so yeah I'm at prologue still and rig for the right fighter movement + mage movement + non-crits (is the AI random?) lol.

edit @Xator Nova you ninja'd me by like, less than a second lol. Also the prologue TC you mentioned is pretty high (like, way too high) and I already have a 4-turn strat on Loony. I guess C4 can be like, 4- or 5-turned and I presume something lower for C3 too. Also I did that on HM aka Hard (mode) and you forgot C25. I think an easy one or two-turn?

I actually took what I assume is LTC and multiplied it x2.

So, 2 turns for chapter 25. Thanks, didnt notice. 174 turns total.

The proposed Lunatic turncount is ridiculously high, I am aware of that. It is just that it is difficult to look in the perspective of a casual playthrough when one is used to play fast. The funny thing is... that when I posted these turncounts in the Wars of Dragons forums, people there thought it was too fast!

Edited by Xator Nova

Really? REALLY? this is the kind of thing that gives us a bad rep as being stuck-up ellitists on other forums. I know they aren't the best turncounts, but there re much nicer ways to say it.

Another overly sensitive person, I see. He seems to be pretty grateful that I'm helping him though!

The only treasures I'd get are the Boots (Chapter 17) and MAYBE the Chapter 6 Secret Book. That should help your turn counts.

He needs to get some Second Seals and Master Seals too I think. He at least needs to get a Ch8 Second Seal.

Edited by Chiki

Another overly sensitive person, I see. He seems to be pretty grateful that I'm helping him though!

He needs to get some Second Seals and Master Seals too I think. He at least needs to get a Ch8 Second Seal.

While it's true that he didn't take it that hard, it's also true that what you said was rude and not just people being "overly sensitive". There are nicer ways of saying it :'). Someone could react in a different way and you would have possibly offended him.

While it's true that he didn't take it that hard, it's also true that what you said was rude and not just people being "overly sensitive". There are nicer ways of saying it :'). Someone could react in a different way and you would have possibly offended him.

Rude, but true, right? It's best to be honest to someone so they can improve. I'm being nice to him.

Rude, but true, right? It's best to be honest to someone so they can improve. I'm being nice to him.

i think using euphemisms is silly, but you could have at least included the contents of your third post with the contents of your first post.

EDIT: as far as being nice/mean goes, it's the recipient of a comment who's in the position of interpreting a statement as being nice/mean, not the producer of the comment.

Edited by dondon151

Well, his first post was rude indeed, but I appreciate the help regardless. Lets put that aside imo

As for the run, I managed to figure out a strat that 4-turns Prologue no matter the fighter movement. One problem less lol. Managed to execute it. C1 was 4-turned by having Fred (1 Spd proc and 1 str proc) ORKO the boss with Silver and dodge-tank soloes the fighters with Bronze sword. C2 was 8-turned. I can't fathom out how KoT 6-turned that as he said in the Lunatic club. I still have a save for C2 though so I can still try to improve. A seven-turn would already have required a dual strike with Axe!FredxChrom. No comment on the strat. Fred spam and I nearly ran out of Silver uses, meh. MU's level looks worrisome too as she's only 3'98 so far and got a bad level 3. Do premonition and paralogues add to the TC? In case the former doesn't, I have 16 turns already. As for 2nd Seals, I already have the renown one unlocked. C3 looks troublesome as I can't ORKO the boss.

Edited by Gradivus.