Official Moving to Canada Thread.

Roxas

I once blacked out in a bar in Montreal, when I came to, I was in a back alley with all my stuff neatly piled next to me, and with a middle aged man spraying me with pine air freshener.

I blacked out in gangnam once and all I remember is getting a roll of kimbap and a bottle of water handed to me while I stood in a pile of my own vomit.

yay nice countries (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

The one time I was staggeringly hammered through my mind I woke up at home.

There were three major roads between me and the house I was in. I was not accompanied, nor was I driven. How the fuck am I this lucky.

CANADA

Worth noting that I'm pretty sure GPA calculations differ from program to program at least in Canada; for example a 4.0 in my engineering program is just an 85.

also transfer to UofT instead

CANADA

Worth noting that I'm pretty sure GPA calculations differ from program to program at least in Canada; for example a 4.0 in my engineering program is just an 85.

yeah that scale is from mcmaster

good joke

I DUNNO

I JUST KNOW IT'S IN THE WONDERFUL KINGDOM OF CANADA

if you get high 80's low 90's it should work out

I don't but I don't doubt I could get in. McGill likes to say it's the harvard of canada, but there's no real ivy league denomination in Canada.

people say Emory is like the Harvard of the south and I'm just like bitch pls i couldn't even get into Cornell.

CANADA

Same here actually. But Dal's like the only school I know of out east that uses a 4.3 scale.

I once blacked out in a bar in Montreal, when I came to, I was in a back alley with all my stuff neatly piled next to me, and with a middle aged man spraying me with pine air freshener.

this is one of the most beautiful things about canada i've ever read.

canada here i cooooommmme!!

Roxas just transfer to my Uni

There's no such thing as getting below a C + if you fail a course it won't even show up on your transcript lol

All hail grade inflation

Roxas just transfer to my Uni

There's no such thing as getting below a C + if you fail a course it won't even show up on your transcript lol

All hail grade inflation

I like your avatar. What's it from?

I was totally expecting Roxas to mention something about getting closer to "mori".

wait are you talking about who I think you're talking about?