QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dancing and singing.

I'm competent at other ways of performing, except those two.

Playing Sports

Game of Thrones

House Of Cards, American Edition

Shooting Games.

05e6ff1a601a4e93a925b90b84435850.png

It's taller and less wide than my desktop, so there's black bars to either side that icons go on.

wow someone posted a picture that I actually recognize? Not only that, I have actually seen the original.

I wish I liked cream/whipped cream/icing again like I used to. Having a dislike towards it when I was little overtime made me develop a gag reflex towards all sweets that have those types of things so it's really ;____;

I wish I liked cream/whipped cream/icing again like I used to. Having a dislike towards it when I was little overtime made me develop a gag reflex towards all sweets that have those types of things so it's really ;____;

;~~~;

Meanwhile I used to not be that fond whipped cream (I could tolerate it) but I kept making myself have stuff with whipped cream on them and its flavour grew on me

That is tragic though because they make so many good things with whipped cream on them ;n; which is why I would force myself to have it~

Milk

to be specific, american milk

basically when i came to america as a chinese kid i liked chinese milk and chinese burgers so i expected them to be delicious when i came here

turns out i like neither, hated, in fact

my palate eventually got used to american burgers and I like them now but, a lot, even, but never milk

and it might have contributed to why am i so short ;w;

(i may also be slightly lactose intolerant if the amount of pizza i can eat vs the amount of other food i can eat make a direct comparison)

Edited by Thor Odinson

I wish I liked eggnog because I used to love it but now I don't :c

And I wish I liked grinding in games because it'd make some games so much easier on me~

Eggnog is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

Also, agreed with the grinding, feels like a fickle to have to do.

Thing is i was predicted to be 2 inches taller than what i'm at now and i'm wondering where did those 2 inches go

poofed away with the sleep you dont get most likely

this is actually a pretty great qotd good job op. i wish i liked anime more because that is one of the things i actively dislike, but eh. i can go without liking it.