QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People tend to think I'm younger than I am, apparently I don't look 26

you don't look like your true ancient age b/c your dedicated training regimen

and being immortal due to secret means

;))))))))))))))

(turquoise btw)

Q472: what underwear u wearin Do people tend to think you're older or younger than you are, or are they about right?

People are nearly always wrong. I get up to four years above and below my age both online and offline. It depends on the target audience and how I dress at the time.

Online: A bit older but not significantly, usually 1-2 margin at best

IRL: younger; not my fault im short, I don't even get convenient use of facial hair like dudes do

Edited by Thor Odinson

Both for both cases. I tend to act childish online, making people think I'm younger, but that doesn't mean I'm completely lacking in maturity and when serious discussion happens or the like, then I'll be that guy trying to make nuggets of wisdom, making people think I'm older.

Offline a lot of people still think I go to HIGH SCHOOL (I'm in my mid-20s FFS), but people who know me tend to think I act a little older than my actual age indicates.

As for an evaluation for myself (since I am a person I think), I consider myself to be far older than I really am. This isn't in terms of maturity, but more due to other reasons.

Edited by Interest

Well when I was in high school, people thought I was in college. Now that I'm in college, some people think I'm in high school. And apparently I don't really look any different than I did even when I was in junior high. I think I fit the stereotype of Asian women never really aging until they're like..40 and then they suddenly look super old.

Younger. I get carded everywhere, but then again I'm only 22 so maybe that's natural.

I get carded so often that I just go to the same places to avoid having to pull out my driver's license. If they know me, then no ID is needed.

Edited by Interest

Older, believe it or not. In my early days of SF, I made no effort to hide my age, but most people were unaware. When I posted my picture in the PICTURETHREAD, people were pretty surprised how young I was.

IRL, though, most people get me either right on the money or younger.