QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

504-507: I dunno, I'm not huge on Disney.
508: I am 5'3.5, last I checked. Probably grew some since then, though.
509: I really don't. I hate wearing things on my wrists and neck, so nothing there. Hate wearing anything on my legs that aren't socks, etc. too.
510:

TV SHOW: I'm guessing animu counts, I'm not big on TV otherwise. It's not my favorite series, but I guess Mayu from Corpse Party? She's annoying and dies too early for you to care about her. Her haircut is dumb as hell too.
MOVIE: That witch woman from Spirited Away.

GAME: I dunno what my favorite is, but I'll go with Super Dangan Ronpa 2. Sonia Nevermind, she's annoying, a dick to Souda, gets a few people killed iirc, etc.
BOOK: Probably Teresa from The Maze Runner series. Scorch Trials made me realize that.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I be real for a second? Ppl are going to hate on me for saying this, but my least favorite character from Harry Potter, at least, my least favorite MAIN character, is Ron Weasley. When I first started out reading the books, I didn't realize how obnoxious he was. But when someone pointed it out to me, and after I finished reading all the books, I can definitely see it now. He's just unbelievably immature in so many ways. I mean, he's funny, and has good points for sure, but overall I just found him to be so annoying.

Hmmmmmmmm well depending on how loose the term "character" is meant to be...

Monster Hunter (series): Plesioth

Can I be real for a second? Ppl are going to hate on me for saying this, but my least favorite character from Harry Potter, at least, my least favorite MAIN character, is Ron Weasley. When I first started out reading the books, I didn't realize how obnoxious he was. But when someone pointed it out to me, and after I finished reading all the books, I can definitely see it now. He's just unbelievably immature in so many ways. I mean, he's funny, and has good points for sure, but overall I just found him to be so annoying.

That's how I felt about him pretty early on, rather than later on. But then he started to grow on me~

Honestly, Ron is kind of a tool, especially in some of the later books (not necessarily enough to make him the worst character, but still).

Edited by Interest

I like Ron the best out of the trio. He feels like...i dunno...a real person.

Some people probably don't even like those real people that act annoying/immature ^o^

it's preeeetty late right now

sorry about my bad updating habits recently

Q511: What's your favorite pokemon?