QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Ditto

that's cheating isn't it

no you can like ditto best

but only as long as you also love ditto for its blobby self, too

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigglytuff

ever since my bitter disappointment as a child that pikachu was, in fact, not a rabbit but a mouse, i turned to other rabbit shaped pokemon to fulfill my rabbit needs

Now as this was when I was like, 5-6 or something, there was only gen 1, maybe gen 2 back then but I don't have as strong of an association with gen 2, all I remember was Ho-oh? Like in China you were able to buy this gum with pokemon temporary tattoos packaged inside and they'd give out these sticker book like things for you to collect and it was only gen 1 but anyway I digress

but yeah, out of the Gen1s Wigglytuff is just this round-ass bunny shaped thing I most definitely needed in my life since childhood and even with the new more explicitly stated rabbits such as Azumarill, Lopunny, and Diggersby nothing is knocking Wigglytuff from its throne ever

honorable mentions to the Nidorans though

Edited by Thor Odinson

SCEPTILE

petition for next question to be what's your favorite digimon if it already isn't

and then favorite mh monster

Hi BBM

Magikarp, completely unironically.

QOTD SUGGESTION:

"WHAT IS THE BEST KIND OF JUICE AND WHY IS IT GRAPE"

Edited by Esme

I've never been able to pick out a clear favorite Mon, truth be told. My top 5 are Flareon, Umbreon, Ampharos, Altaria, and Skitty :3