QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

pretty sure hurst is gonna steal this from me so I'm going to sneaky break my theme and post now

the end of guardians of the galaxy when he's reading the letter from his mom broke my heart

I don't know if this is my most but it's on the forefront of my mind now Q__Q

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherfucking Clannad when Tomoya hugs Ushio in the flower field ugghhhh I get teary just thinking about that scene.

Edit: Also pulling the trigger to kill The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3

Edited by Ownagepuffs

the end of guardians of the galaxy when he's reading the letter from his mom broke my heart

I don't know if this is my most but it's on the forefront of my mind now Q__Q

my little star lord...

uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

449. I would not be a lord, there are no titles in AMERICA

450. I had a pretty average week overall but I played a lot of BROFORCE and that's amazing.

451. Rocky 4: the film: the experience: :UnitedStates:

Waaaaaaaaay too many for me to remember because I'm the most sensitive little thing ever ;~;

But off the top of my head

[spoiler=Steinsgate spoilers]I think the most sad I've ever felt was when Okabe kept trying and failing to save Mayuri from dying over and over and over and over and over and he just would not give up. He kept trying to turn around fate for the one he loved and cared for and it just wouldn't happen and he had to witness her dying so many times ;n; Just watching him fall into that despair was hurting me so muuuuuuuuuuuuch

And then.... the effects that occur when he discovers how to save Mayuri ;~~~;

THAT ANIMU WAS JUST WAY TOO MUCH FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (e-even though I still really like it)

Edited by Freohr Datia

A certain episode in Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Understanders will understand.

Uhhh there's probably a lot more but that's probably what I'd qualify as "most emotional".

Definitely up there for most emotional moments. I was upset about it for days.

None really, i'm not a very sensitive person

That said, this week's episode of comedy sitcom "mom" made me go "damn that sucks =("

Edited by Nobody

When Ash got turned to stone and all of the Pokemon started crying. Yeah, he got better, but that moment when it happened though, and the Pokemon were crying, then Pikachu. Almost lost it.

Uh, the first Pokemon movie, by the way.

A certain episode in Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Understanders will understand.

a certain preview in my case

but we're talking about the same thing anyway

i got sad over things like Mother 3, FE4, Toy Story 3

but the one thing that made me come very close to crying was the end of Titanic

hey, i was a young kid when i first saw it

i got sad over things like Mother 3, FE4, Toy Story 3

but the one thing that made me come very close to crying was the end of Titanic

hey, i was a young kid when i first saw it

Hey, I cry more easily now than I did when I was a child

Hey, I cry more easily now than I did when I was a child

I think I do too, because now I am old enough to understand things so that I can feel empathy for characters.

@Nightmare's LoGH

I agree. I cried so hard and hard. I had to take a mini-break (a day or so) from watching after that.

Also Madoka. I cried throughout episode 10.

It seems most emotional scenes are sad! I suppose crying makes you remember it more?

The ending part of 999 blowed my mind. The revelations... I was like "wow". (What emotion is this? Surprise? Shock? Mindblown?)

I can't remember more at the top of my head.

Wow a lot of people have picked anime stuff...guess I'm kind of an odd person out :O I would say Lion King when Mufasa died, made me cry as a kid. As an adult? That scene in Schindler's List, where at the end Schindler has to flee and all his Jewish workers send him off. We watched the movie in history class, and I totally cried. Especially when they give him that gold ring, and he accidentally drops it on the ground, and scrambles to pick it up. Or when he takes the gold lapel from his jacket and was like 'I COULD'VE BOUGHT ONE MORE LIFE WITH THIS!' Oh man...Liam Neeson you and your amazing acting skills. Hnnnng. I would like to say that I never cry in public, and certainly not in front of teachers.