QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i really need to specify?

Because i misspell and misuse fucking every word, i feel

I can't tell you how many times people had to post back in HHH to point out a word i misspelled or misused

I don't really misspell unless I'm on my phone. I can't really think of one, I htink.

Umm

Anyway, I'm pretty good at spelling. Can't think of anything right now but if I'm unsure I usually Google it.

ooo so many things to reply to!

Q457: What is the riskiest thing you've ever done?

Shoutout to Serenesforest.net user Moiraine for the question

Bold faced lied to police about my identity when i was about 15. It almost worked. Why was i doing that? I was being bad and a dirty truant from school. B:

I drove 25 MPH above the speed limit past a cop.

Ive done similar. Usually unintentionally, and i have pulled some funky vehicular maneuvers in the presence of CHP before. Its to the point where i think my Jeep has some sort of cloaking device. Or the CHP have really good eye sight and can see the call letters on my plate frame.

walked through the tenderloin in sf at like 10pm

Ooohohohoho! Im not trying to one-up, but ive wandered around Pacific Heights completely barefoot. And on countless occasions, i have roamed the SoMa at very wee hours. Dressed in club wear.

Buying hardcore mexican fireworks and lighting them on a resort beach.

I am honestly surprised the locals didn't come by with pitchforks and tortas.

Hahahah awesome!

this one time I moved a wild turtle

and this other time I picked up a broody hen who wanted to bite me and I wasn't wearing gloves

#livinontheedge

Q458: What word do you always misspell?

Uhh the word "diarrhea". Holy shit, that took like 7 times to try to spell without spell checker.

exercise

usually it takes me like 3 tries to get it right

That one too.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Wowzers im staying in pacific heights right atm

It really is one of the nicest parts of the city. However, going around barefoot in that area is still too risky. :P:

You should go check out the clubs in town, bruh. Shit's gr9.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It really is one of the nicest parts of the city. However, going around barefoot in that area is still too risky. :P:

You should go check out the clubs in town, bruh. Shit's gr9.

i dont have a fake id/my brother wouldn't lend me his and i doubt the "pretend its all good" shit would fly here in the states lmao

i dont have a fake id/my brother wouldn't lend me his and i doubt the "pretend its all good" shit would fly here in the states lmao

that feel when you realize stolypin is not 21 years old.

welp.

Theres uhh...Japantown! That shit's cool too!