Fire Emblem 4 0% Growths LTC

MartyTheDemonSlayer

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The epilogue sleep staves do look pretty scary. I assume Sety doesn't have enough mag/time to put them out of commission with his own status staves?

How many of your units are even alive at that point? Warping expendable units to take the hits sounds like the most reliable plan but since you leave a lot of units unrecruited and some sacrifices will happen on the way [i assume] I don't know if you'll have enough units left to pull that one off.

They're tied to Barhara, correct? Or Velthomer?

If neither then Marty can just plow through the Barons and seize without dealing with them, but I doubt that will work. But I'm pretty sure he only needs one turn of bait before Leaf rescues them from their clutches!

I'm not seizing velthomer at all so it doesn't matter. I think I can work it out so that only one person gets put to sleep a turn which I can easily restore around... Although Leif Layla and Shanan might not survive the war.

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

I may or may not start uploading chapter 6 tomorrow. But yeah, generation 2 is less about characters and more about items, since FE4 has the most ridiculously powerful items in the series. The fact that promoted Celice with under 10 in most stats is the primary boss killer of generation is proof enough.

Haha the challenge might have to be tweaked slightly. I'm not sure if either of the rankings will be that great, since the Hero Sword obviously wins best item and the Hel dark warlord obviously wins best unit (omg look at those base stats. Also, who else, even with growths, can deal 79 damage to Julius with one hit? What a baller.)

Just noticed this in the OP:

The only pairings are Azel x Aideen for the rescue staff and Levin x Claude for an earlier rescue staff in the second generation.

Who needs Fury when you can just make a yaoi pairing and get a kid with Holsety and Rescue?

Just noticed this in the OP:

Who needs Fury when you can just make a yaoi pairing and get a kid with Holsety and Rescue?

Just to smite you their child will inherit the Valkyrie staff instead.