Forged weapon names/colors

Dragoncat

Just wondering how everyone else had fun with this feature. I used to do a gemstone theme, an orange axe was Topaz Axe, a light blue lance was Diamond Lance...etc.

This time I'm straying from any sort of theme. Sothe has a red knife named Bloodstain, and Leonardo has a light blue bow named Icicle.

Post yours. This should probably be in RD board...I don't remember whether PoR has the colors or not.

Edited by Dragoncat

Yeah I can see that.

In Awakening I don't name them because of the lack of color choices. Well, I named a forged flux Eldark, but yeah.

Edited by Dragoncat

I always kept a forged green sword named My Lucky Day for Makalov

I can't remember the other forges I had, but that one's my favorite~

Epic. Best idea ever.

If I can be bothered I forge a weapon to match a unit's color. Green lance for Oscar, red axe for Jill, etc. But yeah, once you've done it for every chapter, it gets tedious, plus sometimes I had to double check whether something was forged Iron or Steel so a lot of the times I just keep their default names.

I had to double check whether something was forged Iron or Steel so a lot of the times I just keep their default names.

Why? You can make an iron just as or more powerful than a steel.

Add Charcoal the black lance to the list of mine...

Edited by Dragoncat

• 1 month later...

I made a green thunder tome named wind. Then all them fire mages see it and think "haha! Fire beats wind!". But then it turns out I actually have MTA and I win the game. True story.

Genius! But what does MTA stand for?

Edited by Dragoncat

MTA makes me think of the train.

I gave Tanith a brown Steel Lance called "REINFORCE!!!" and Jill's end game PoR weapon was a black silver Axe called "Haar-sama". Those are the only notable forges that come to mind.

I had a sword that got passed around to most every sword user, so it got called WhoreSword.

I gave Astrid a bow called PurityorPreg.

I always make a knockoff endgame lance called WishBabe!?

Rolf had a bow called Dontsuck because guess.

I made a lance called LanaDelRey because she's perfect and I'm going to marry her.

Aran had a lance called Competition because that's what Nephenee gives him for his Endgame spot.

My personal favorite was a sword I named Weather.com

Yeah, Daniel and I had a lot of fun at the forge.

I named my steel forge for Rolf Skyward Bow. Doesn't have the alliterative appeal of Skyward Sword, but thought it was fitting for a bow.

Besides that, I'm horribly uncreative with weapon names. The more forges I make the less creative I get.

I had a sword that got passed around to most every sword user, so it got called WhoreSword.

I gave Astrid a bow called PurityorPreg.

I always make a knockoff endgame lance called WishBabe!?

Rolf had a bow called Dontsuck because guess.

I made a lance called LanaDelRey because she's perfect and I'm going to marry her.

Aran had a lance called Competition because that's what Nephenee gives him for his Endgame spot.

My personal favorite was a sword I named Weather.com

Yeah, Daniel and I had a lot of fun at the forge.

Sounds like it lol. Why weather.com? I don't get that one.

I named my steel forge for Rolf Skyward Bow. Doesn't have the alliterative appeal of Skyward Sword, but thought it was fitting for a bow.

Besides that, I'm horribly uncreative with weapon names. The more forges I make the less creative I get.

Bold: story of my Tellius life. People get hella creative with their forges, lol.

I always try to come up with creative names but in the end just resort to something really terrible like Reb Brown. Hence I often just give up and leave the names as they are.

I only named my forges if i felt theyy were really meaningfull but like my favorite was an axe I made for boyd

Its Name was T-Swizzle (I hat T-swift)

Max Silver axe Red Color

Why? You can make an iron just as or more powerful than a steel.

if you're forging max +mt, steel is stronger than iron (and silver is stronger than steel etc)

Are you implying that Weather.com is not the greatest and most epic website ever made?

No, I'm implying that it probably isn't the most fitting name for a weapon.

I saw one someone posted once that was pretty funny. It was from Awakening, but it fits this topic. They named a fire tome "water" because why not, but then when it broke, (Sumia had been using it), it read "Sumia's water broke".