Forged weapon names/colors

Dragoncat

I saw one someone posted once that was pretty funny. It was from Awakening, but it fits this topic. They named a fire tome "water" because why not, but then when it broke, (Sumia had been using it), it read "Sumia's water broke".

I saw that floating around lol. It's like...Cynthia I know you like dramatic entrances but there's a TIME and a PLACE!

Oh yeah, I just remembered that I forged a yellow Steel Lance for Devdan and named it Daisy~

I've also made a bunch of Pokey Sticks with just about any color

RIP Shiharam! You and your awesome PURPLE wyvern...I wonder where the steeds generally go when their master dies...

Back on topic...pokey sticks?

I also like forging axes for Haar and calling it "Haar'd Axe".

Jill also has a few fun forges. Forged Iron is "Mr. Haar", forged Silver is " Haar-sama".

Mia's max mt/crit steel forge is called "Killer Edge?" and another one called "Mia's Edge"

Shinon's max mt/crit steel is "Tsundere Bow". I'm thinking of giving him a max mt/crit silver forge and calling it " Silencer Mk. II", but Silencer rapes everything already.

Yes, Pokey Sticks. What I call random lance forges when I can't find a better name for them ;p

I made a really nice pink axe for Boyd called Fluffy. Don't ask.

(it was probably something like a max MT Steel Axe)

You guys are hilarious lol. Too bad for me, I lean toward serious forge names...

Oh and when I was in elementary school and we would go out and pick up trash in the playground, I always had to have a pokey stick to do that with. If I didnt have one at the time I'd rip a branch off a tree and sharpen it...so yeah that's what I think of when I hear Pokey Stick.

I didn't forge much in PoR/RD but the silliest one I can remember was a pink bow I gave to rolf and called "Ribbon."

I did a couple good ones in Awakening though, colours aside. Most of them were Leif's Blades so I gave them a lot of money pun names. Like "Gold Digger" for Severa, "Sweet Loot" for Gaius and "Treasure Trail" for Yarne (well, actually I had to clip that a little since it wouldn't fit). There were others but they were the top three. I think Inigo also got "Money Maker"

I generally name them after legendary weapons of past FE games or from the Castlevania series. Or Doga Yoga.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually references or puns. (Such as "Mistic Quest" for anything Mist wields, or "Who was" "Flickering" and "The lights?" for someone that can wield Nosferatu)

Typically, if it's a tome, it's likely gonna be named after a Final Fantasy spell. (E.G., Aero for Wind, Holy for Light(ning), -ra or -ga depending on the strength of the spell.)

Same with some weapons, but I generally give them a weapon name that's usually dependant on their strength. (Like Ultima Sword for the strongest forged Silver Sword.)

Although I did forge a sword call "Valkyrie Sword" for Mist in PoR, and gave it a bluish color.

But aside from that, I can't remember anything of note. :sweatdrop: