What Final Fantasy game is your favorite?

Draco

Which one?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which ones is your favorite?

2. 2. Pick the ones you've played!

3. 3. One last one - which ones do you like?

crystal chronicles

why doesn't anyone else like that game??

Because friends aren't included with the game.

I actually have the gamecube version, but I never had anyone to play it with. Every night I stare at it upon my shelf and cry myself to sleep.

Mystic Quest is unironically my favorite FF game. Deal with it.

As for main series, FF6 and FF7 fight each other for the title of being biggest boss imo. FF4 is up there cuz Tellah. Always for Tellah. I stopped playing the series after FFX.

crystal chronicles

why doesn't anyone else like that game??

I have it, like it, and still play it.

I actually have the gamecube version, but I never had anyone to play it with. Every night I stare at it upon my shelf and cry myself to sleep.

Same. I didn't have anyone else with a Link Cable. Not even a GBA.

Making me choose between FF6 and FF9 is a bannable offense :P:

FF9 needs more love, hence my vote. I'm also a huge fan of FFTA, too. FF13's legacy is its music, FF7 sticks out because of Red XIII, and FF12 gets a mention because Balthier.

i didn't know main ff games were multiplayer :V

it was a bummer that the game's multiplayer needed the gba link thing and the game became harder without the gba thing too, but it was an amazing game and it was so much more triumphant whenever i got a really good score at a level

Was tough choosing between the Materia System and Master Vivi.

In the end, I ruled 'customising' everyone's Materia and the loads of little side games to do as some of the most memorable and fun things I've done compared to seeing Vivi learn about the meaning of life.

I've played all the main line FF titles, and most of the spinoffs and sequels. The only ones I've missed are After Years, XIII-2, and XIII-3. Of them, my most favorite are easily VII, VIII, and IX. They were coming out in the years when I was just starting to get into JRPGs, so they served as a mainstay for me to keep coming back to as I started playing all the others in the meantime. VIII's probably my favorite, the plot, world, and most importantly soundtrack are just stellar.

Who here's beelining to Type-0 when it comes out for that XV demo? o,o

Was tough choosing between the Materia System and Master Vivi.

In the end, I ruled 'customising' everyone's Materia and the loads of little side games to do as some of the most memorable and fun things I've done compared to seeing Vivi learn about the meaning of life.

I will be the first to admit as a kid I spent an unhealthy amount of time on the Motorcycle mini game.

Making me choose between FF6 and FF9 is a bannable offense :P:

FF9 needs more love, hence my vote. I'm also a huge fan of FFTA, too. FF13's legacy is its music, FF7 sticks out because of Red XIII, and FF12 gets a mention because Balthier.

To be fair, FF9 was the last Final Fantasy game i ever enjoyed. Also Freya.

Yay another Red XIII fan!

To be fair, FF9 was the last Final Fantasy game i ever enjoyed. Also Freya.

Yay another Red XIII fan!

Red XIII was one of the best party member's in 7