Using Girl Shampoo When Guy Shampoo Runs Out

Randoman

Using Girl Shampoo When Guy Shampoo Runs Out  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Would you find it weird if a guy does that?

• Yes, that's very awkward
    • I wouldn't do it myself, but I wouldn't hold it against a guy if they did that
    • Not at all, and I'd even do it myself in that same situation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about men's shampoo and toiletries smelling more chemical when they're scented, but there are definite differences in scenting between male and female oriented products. I'm also a chemist and have synthesized odorants before, but to me it all smells chemical and superficial. So I end up preferring the unscented stuff regardless, and rely on colognes and perfumes to smell nice.

Also some general statements regarding nice smells: dear men, axe deodorant is not a pleasant smell. At all. Dear women, get better taste in perfumes, you generally just pick some disgusting sweet, chemical smelling stuff. And all of you need to realize that unless I'm standing next to you, I shouldn't be able to notice it. So stop spraying so goddamn much.

I actually found one of the axe deodorants to smell quite nice, but another one I tried LITERALLY smelled like a mowed lawn and I don't really want to smell like that~

But yeah perfumes mess with my nose... Even my more weak-smelling cherry blossom one. The body mist sprays I've had seem to be more gentle on it I think ^o^ though I haven't used any of those in a while so idr that well

I would not care except that I'm blonde and I buy the shampoo that is made with natural stuff to help bring out my highlights and I used to have to hide it from my mom who is not blonde, because she would use it. I wound not have minded but she is a red head and I was so happy when we fixed my bathroom so she would not use it any more. I don't care if it is normal shampoo, but don't use my lust for blondes shampoo if you are not blonde.

I would not care except that I'm blonde and I buy the shampoo that is made with natural stuff to help bring out my highlights and I used to have to hide it from my mom who is not blonde, because she would use it. I wound not have minded but she is a red head and I was so happy when we fixed my bathroom so she would not use it any more. I don't care if it is normal shampoo, but don't use my lust for blondes shampoo if you are not blonde.

Now you've got me interested in how your hair looks, though.

My hair looks a lot like Link from Twilight Princess's hair, I'm a rather dark blonde with light blonde highlights that I use blonde shampoo to help bring out.

"Male" shampoo smells like chemicals most of the time. I know many guys who use "female" marketed shampoo simply because it smells better.

This. I actually have never used "male" shampoo. You know you are doing it right when the girl sits next to you in the class said "You smell good, what brand of shampoo did you use?".

Edited by Magical Amber

This. I actually have never used "male" shampoo. You know you are doing it right when the girl sits next to you in the class said "You smell good, what brand of shampoo did you use?".

Then when you leave, she says "smell ya later", right?

Shampoo is shampoo is fucking shampoo. Even if it's pink with glitter and smells like a sugar rush. I've personally used my boyfriend's FOR MEN antiperspirant, and since it neither made me sprout beard or develop a barytone voice, I daresay it also goes the other way.

gendered marketing is stupid

It's fucking shampoo why is there even a gender on it

it cleans your hair what is the big fucking deal

Do some men only use products branded FOR MEN or something because their masculinity is so goddamn fragile and can't handle regular shampoo and must smell like some weird "manly" thing when lbr it doesn't even smell good

Do some men only use products branded FOR MEN or something because their masculinity is so goddamn fragile and can't handle regular shampoo and must smell like some weird "manly" thing when lbr it doesn't even smell good

My dad does

He's still kind of old-fashioned and also apparently doesn't deal very well with peer-pressure

This.

I wore Old Spice back in the day. Fuck gendered hygiene. I use fucking Barbasol to shave my legs cuz who cares. I use the pink razors only cuz they cheaper. Theres no such thing as gendered hygiene products in my household. (unless something actually belongs to one of us. Like my dad's Aremis or some junk.)

This.

I wore Old Spice back in the day. Fuck gendered hygiene. I use fucking Barbasol to shave my legs cuz who cares. I use the pink razors only cuz they cheaper. Theres no such thing as gendered hygiene products in my household. (unless something actually belongs to one of us. Like my dad's Aremis or some junk.)

I have actually never smelled Old Spice, i heard it's not bad but the kids back when i was in high school all wore AXE because they have no taste and that shit was dicks

I never considered the difference between male and female shampoo. My mother picked them for my family when I was younger so I grew up preferring shampoos that made my bathroom smell sweeter. Though I just pick up whatever is on the highest discount from the counter...

Haha, I remember asking my mother to buy me cologne when I was in High School.

She bought me chocolate Axe body spray instead of the baby cologne I wanted.

I hate most of the manly body products and use baby/female labeled ones.

Have you ever heard about mandles?

It's like regular candles, but it's for MEN