What would you do with a million dollars?

Lord Raven

10% to charitable causes. Give my parents money so they can finish paying their mortgage, and maybe some more so they can do some more house fix up if they want to. Try to get at least 300k invested. The rest, I'm not sure of yet.

and obviously TWO CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME MAN

i dont understand why this answer isnt more common it was the inspiration for the thread

also to add to my list i'd buy my mom a fucking car because i'm sick of driving that piece of shit nissan quest around when i'm at home and my sisters using her camry

and then i'd pay off my car because my stipend is giving me enough for like food, rent, and whatever (and randomly a big purchase, but i cant regularly get leisure stuff, although not paying for food and shit the past two paychecks made me able to buy some stuff i've wanted with plenty to spare). but then again i wouldn't be complaining about my stipend cause whoa, a million dollars.

Edited by Lord Raven

Also what the video leaves out is the primary argument:

"Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money."

"Well, not all chicks."

"Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do."

Build an orphanage, because the one I saw where I live broke my heart. :(

*Hugs Ethlyn*

It's ok

hmmmm.

i would likely give a good chunk of it to charity while keeping most of it for my college expenses

college is a pain >_>

*Hugs Ethlyn*

It's ok

hmmmm.

i would likely give a good chunk of it to charity while keeping most of it for my college expenses

college is a pain >_>

*Hugs back*

Thank you, I needed that. :X

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1908899476/avas-demon-book-two

ny2drnS.png
sink all the ships I dislike

ofc I'd have to do research and find out what people actually ship, first

[spoiler=realtalk]probably invest it

like severian said, like $100k to charities

if it was money I earned somehow I'd put like $300k+ in an IRA
probably invest most of the rest elsewhere

and then let's be real I'd sit on like $100k or something so I could spend it on my whims

I'd probably cry and then put half of it in a growth account, invest 250K of it somehow,

and then bathe in 250K before using it for the trip to the hospital for all the paper cuts and diseases I got for putting my exposed body in all that money.

But really, I'd probably use that 250K To try and fund an artist that I like, probably get enough commissions for a few comics or something.

Edited by Marek

to look better is pretty subjective. what's wrong with you for you to want to "look better"?

Yah, I agree. I just really need a better physique (on that, doing ok) and something to get these zits off my face. ),: Liek, my face is pretty, but these zit/marks are always in the way. Even if I drink like 5 l o water per day and excercise regularly.