mind blown

Ansem

FE4 is my favorite FE, but it did leave a lot of questions unanswered... or so I thought. I found this and I realized that there was more to this game than I thought I knew. Did everyone else know about these events? For example, I thought Azel died in Bahara, but it turns out he survives. And Tiltyu is supposedly revived by Claude.

"From the conceptual stage, Celice was always male. Him being male has a big meaning in this story. I don't think that players choosing a gender, name, etc. for the main character will happen in future games, because I think the hero is not the same as the player."

Mr. Kaga sure was wrong!

"From the conceptual stage, Celice was always male. Him being male has a big meaning in this story. I don't think that players choosing a gender, name, etc. for the main character will happen in future games, because I think the hero is not the same as the player."

Mr. Kaga sure was wrong!

They sure showed him! :P

Mr. Kaga sure was wrong!

I wonder what were his thoughts when they added the Avatar to the remake of Mystery of the Emblem, a game he worked on...

wow, I had always noticed that FE3 and FE5 had similarities, but I never new that FE# was the base for FE5. Interesting.

Also interesting, but not surprising, that Thracia was designed with getting people to buy guidebooks in mind.