If you could have/create an Amiibo for any Nintendo game

Elieson

Lucario in his Aura sphere pose for the likely port of Pokken Tournament.

He'd grant you an extra Lucario pallet based on his shiny and maybe something else.

Also inb4 Quint says a Bayonetta one.

This would never happen unless Awakening got at least a few Amiibos, but I'd make a Frederick one that just has him standing in his trademark hands-behind-his-back pose. :P And it would allow you to add him to your team in FE if. ^^

I would also make a Daisy Amiibo, though I dunno how I'd pose it. But it would be compatible with any Mario title and allow you to play as her in some mainstream titles. Especially if Peach is also playable.

@Jedi: lel, for sure.

I'd like a Cereza, Jeanne, Balder and Rosa amiibo, but that's me dreaming and living in another world lol. Dunno what their functionality will be cuz the game pretty much has everything, I guess summoning a partner on story mode as ssb4 does, but that's like overkill already, so yeah.

If anything, maaaybe Cereza.

Well, this being an FE fansite and all, it would be weird to not list any FE ones, and I would totally buy a bunch, too. A female Robin would be nice, as well as some non-Smash folk. Would be really awesome to see some from previous games, but I'm guessing that if we get any non-Smash ones, they'll be for the new game, so I'd be cool with that.

For non-FE, I'd love Amiibos from any of the franchises I enjoy, but particularly the lesser ones since it's harder to get merch for those. Since Nintendo has exclusivity for Fatal Frame, it would be really awesome to get some Amiibos made for that, and even if the games don't get brought out of Japan anymore, at least I could import the figures. I could see them being used to unlock new costumes or maybe some gimmicky camera additions. And Phoenix Wright and Golden Sun Amiibos just for fun. Would be nice to get some human figures from the Pokémon games too and not just the Pokémon themselves.

This would never happen unless Awakening got at least a few Amiibos, but I'd make a Frederick one that just has him standing in his trademark hands-behind-his-back pose. :P And it would allow you to add him to your team in FE if. ^^

I would also make a Daisy Amiibo, though I dunno how I'd pose it. But it would be compatible with any Mario title and allow you to play as her in some mainstream titles. Especially if Peach is also playable.

Basically this, except I'd make a Lyn Amiibo in her pose from the Awakening artwork, and it'd let you add her to your roster in FE if :3

Completely agreed on the Daisy Amiibo, too.

Other than that...eh, I dunno, I'm not too imaginative lol. Maybe a Zael Amiibo, but I have no idea what it would do or what games it could be compatible with.

Basically this, except I'd make a Lyn Amiibo in her pose from the Awakening artwork, and it'd let you add her to your roster in FE if :3

Completely agreed on the Daisy Amiibo, too.

Other than that...eh, I dunno, I'm not too imaginative lol. Maybe a Zael Amiibo, but I have no idea what it would do or what games it could be compatible with.

At least we agree on Daisy. :P

If I were to make an FE lord Amiibo, I'd be picking Ephraim, of course, since Ike already has one. <3

I would love more Xenoblade Amiibos Rhyn would be the one I would really want but I don't how I would want him posed. As to FE I would love a Seth one and Hector Seth on horse back with a lance in his hand and Hector swinging his ax around but the only way I could see those happening is if SMTXFE is going to come out which is not too likely sadly.

@Jedi: lel, for sure.

I'd like a Cereza, Jeanne, Balder and Rosa amiibo, but that's me dreaming and living in another world lol. Dunno what their functionality will be cuz the game pretty much has everything, I guess summoning a partner on story mode as ssb4 does, but that's like overkill already, so yeah.

If anything, maaaybe Cereza.

This along with Female Robin, Chrom, and I guess Young Link. I could see those being actually used for games. Now ones I would just like to see/have would be Owain, Elincia, Lon'qu, Mia, and countless other FE characters.

Sigurd on horseback a la Napoleon Bonaparte.

hue

A Phoenix Wright amiibo, in his famous pose.

X5kjh8o.jpg

Yes please, ill take thirty Edgeworths as well.

Dunban amiibo for Xenoblade would be amazing. Nopon for Xenoblade X too.

Xenoblade amiibos.

Id love a Tingle and Skull Kid just cuz.

I'll parrot this and add in Daisy's pose where she has her elbow resting in her hand with her hand on her chin. That one.

To actually be original, a James McCloud(F-Zero) Amiibo with the Little Wyvern ala Smash trophies. Or just the Little Wyvern with James in it. It could, like, be used to tune the machine in the game.