• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because nothing beats the satisfaction of clearing the reunion chapter when you haven’t trained some of the units I mean I used like 11 pulses but we can ignore that

Banned because I always reset when someone dies, even when it's green units if I can save them.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because you've been Rean'd, I guess.

The presence or absence of Rean doesn't really change the fact that there are other things about Trails as a whole that just rub me the wrong way. For example the Deus Ex Machina save/glory steal out of nowhere. Even though Sky does it slightly better, I still don't really like it all that much, tbh.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Banned because how many units have you let die Draggy?

Banned because I never let units stay dead, even if I really hate them as characters.

The only time I very deliberately killed someone off was Lorenz and Linhardt on a Crimson Flower run of Three Houses. That's pretty much it (but I wasn't in a very good mood that day and their mere presence was pissing me off). All my other runs and playthroughs of other FE games were pretty much deathless (sans resets, of course).

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because it depends on how many times I’ve reset on a chapter whether or not I will start over tbh.

Like the Ashera fight. By the time I finished it I had reset so many times I just wanted to be done with it.

RIP most of my endgame team.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because Linhardt is a creep in his supports with Lysithea and Flayn.

I guess I can't judge since I despise Lysithea with a passion for being really mean to most everyone in her supports...

banned for letting Sigurd die! 

Edited by Benice