Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because yes, you should! XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

One thing i love about 3H is that almost all rng skills got turned into trigger condition skills or combat arts. So much better and a huge step in the right direction.

I 100% agree with this.
I think the only rng skills left in Three Houses are Lethality, Pavise, and Aegis. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Randomly making two of your items vanish if you have too many on two characters (a.k.a. Kaga Bullshit).

At least you (probably) didn't lose your crusader scroll and...Speed stat booster? Can't remember if it was the speed or skill one. Or if I even had one of either...Anyways, one of my stat boosters got poofed.

Banned because I preferred Berwick's way of handling skills/control of RNG, but Three Houses' was okay too.

Banned because indeed.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

At least you (probably) didn't lose your crusader scroll and...Speed stat booster? Can't remember if it was the speed or skill one. Or if I even had one of either...Anyways, one of my stat boosters got poofed.

I lost the Light Brand and Flame Sword to this BS.
But I would've been mad about any item, because the mere existence of the concept is hot garbage, frankly.

Banned because not really in Berwick-The only RNG controlled skills are Adept and Vengeful, the rest are passive or map activated. Everything else is in the player's control.

Ninja'd.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

But I would've been mad about any item, because the mere existence of the concept is hot garbage, frankly.

Thank god he doesn't pull this in Berwick, it'd hurt a lot depending on who you gave your good weapons to...

Edited by Benice

Banned because Dragoninja lives, apparently. XD

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Thank god he doesn't pull this in Berwick, it'd hurt a lot depending on who you gave your good weapons to...

... I'm beginning to doubt Kaga was actually involved in that game. XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

... I'm beginning to doubt Kaga was actually involved in that game. XD

Well, he didn't put his name in the credits to avoid a lawsuit. True fact.

But in all seriousness, that's why I love Berwick-It takes everything Kaga did wrong and puts it in the garbage bin, leaving only a pristine game that is probably the best I've played.

Banned because Berwick's only flaw is the edgy swordlord being the second-best unit again.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It still has the super low hitrates

Basically just Sherlock. The player has tons of option to mitigate the low hitrates, and every single unit has something that makes them useful. I believe that in the very first map, you can reach 100 hit. In addition, much like Thracia, units frequently gets prfs that make them good-Reese, Faye, Christine, Sherpa, (who didn't need it but whatever) Enid, (I 💖 Pallas Leia) Kramer, etc. And almost everyone else has a skill or the weapon skill to mitigate hitrates-And if they don't, they have utility skills.

The hitrates are almost entirely under the player's control- There is almost certainly a way to increase them.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

random durability, from what i saw

Random durability isn't too random-There is still a durability rank, (I.E, D rank) and it will last at least X amount of hits-It will then drop to green, yellow, orange and red, with a 1, 2, 4 and 100% chance to break on next hit, respectively. Any weapon that is actually important also becomes a broken weapon and can be repaired. Again, there are easy ways to mitigate these problems, and the longer you go without repairing a weapon, the more likely it is to break. Really, anything above F or E, (which is basically every weapon except for non-combat weapons) will last at least 10-15 hits, I think, but I'd have to check the Berwiki to be certain. Things that have B or more durability last a really long time, and it takes a ton of uses of the Brymranger, (possibly the most or second most powerful weapon in the game) to even reach green.

(Magic also has uses rather than durability, not that it really matters.)

Banned for not pressing X.

Banned because I wanna try that hack now.

Ninja'd!!!!

Would you mind posting a link to the patch?

Edited by Benice