Spoilers Thread. Ruin the story for other people, please no spoiler warnings. You've been warned.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lumen sage is bayonetta's father. Jeanne was Bayonetta's bff and is just attacking her because she's brainwashed. Father Balder (bayo's father) is also only doing what he did because he was brainwashed but you only discover that in the second game

Edited by Nobody

haha, I didnt even know she died. Or maybe I just forgot she died because its been at least a year since I last read homesick.

The shadow thing is actually a crucial piece of sparrowhawk/ged.

Vriska dies

Then she comes back as a god

Then she dies again for real

But then the part where she dies gets undone through weird time shit so she comes back

EDIT: Wait wait wait I got a better one

Dave dies

But it turns out that was alternate timeline Dave

Dave dies again

But it turns out that was another alternate timeline Dave

The real Dave dies

The real Dave comes back to life by true love's kiss or whatever

Another alternate timeline Dave who is also a bird dies

Fakeout, bird Dave was alive the whole time

Real Dave dies again

Real Dave comes back as a god

Another alternate timeline Dave dies, but who cares about alt Daves at this point

Real Dave dies for good

Bird Dave from an alternate timeline dies, but not the main timeline Bird Dave

Real Bird Dave replaces alternate timeline Bird Dave in the alternate timeline that alternate timeline Bird Dave died in

Weird time shenanigans brings Real Dave back to life, except it's actually alternate timeline Dave

Alternate timeline Dave becomes Real Dave

Edited by General Banzai

Wait, I just spoiled Game of Thrones and nobody's reacting?

Let's be real as far as the people who've only seen the series go - there's been so many changes made already I'm not sure we can really count on anything panning out the way the later books say.

the lumen sage is bayonetta's father. Jeanne was Bayonetta's bff and is just attacking her because she's brainwashed. Father Balder (bayo's father) is also only doing what he did because he was brainwashed but you only discover that in the second game

Don't forget that Cereza is Bayonetta's younger self and that Rodin is a Fallen Angel.

Paz has a bomb planted in her fucking vagina, jumps off a helicopter, and explodes mid-fall, causing the helicopter to collide with another, resulting in Big Boss' coma.