25th Anniversary Concert in Japan

Hardin

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't this funny?

25th Anniversary. July 25th is my birhtday.

If only it was my 25th birthday instead of 24th.

Ah well... more chances to go to Japan later on in life.

Probably after I'm married anyway.

Should be interesting! Would love to see if It I am in the area. Hopefully a CD of sorts comes out!

羨ましいよ。

Edited by shadowofchaos

News posts

• Tickets cost 7,500 Yen (with tax). They will be raffled from 20th April and then formally sold from 7th June.
  • Saori Seto, the voice of Anna and Severa, will be acting as the event host.
  • In addition to the concert, there will be a talk show with the developers discussing the Fire Emblem games past and new (which includes Fire Emblem if, presumably).
  • Furthermore, there will be an original mini drama featuring voice actors from the games.
  • Last but not least, there will be a chance to buy limited edition “Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary” and “25th Anniversary Concert” goods.

If anyone who understands Japanese better than me sees anything important I missed, please let me know.

Edited by VincentASM

News posts

• Furthermore, there will be an original mini drama featuring voice actors from the games.

Seeing as the most prominent voice actors are from the Tellius saga, the original Shadow Dragon Anime and Awakening, I wonder what they're gonna do with this? Maybe an outrealm gates scenario?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice. I noticed they're only present during one of the "days" of the concert. Eg. Lynn is only there during the 2nd part of the 2nd day.

Oh, haha, she's paired with Kamui's voice actor on the same day.